Titan DHT "gel"

Kitridge30

Sounds like you guys got fake dht. Dht gels induce calmness and strong focus. They don't cause hairloss, nor make you feel masculine or whatever. They also DO lower libido for whatever reason, whereas oral prohormones to dht increase libido.

Oral dht?

cyclops

Yea there was another thread where they were saying they tested it and it came back fake. Just ethanol or something.

Philjay

Can someone tell me where this dht gel is from please? I have been looking since I stopped being able to get my script. Does anyone know the website url I would like to get this tested.

Philjay

I was trying to reply to mr palumbo , actually the descriptions of those using dht gel sound exactly like my experience of feeling more alpha and losing a lot of water. It provides a calm focus , in some I know it can cause a rapid heart beat or flushing and in others the opposite. This sounds like what ive been looking for, can a mod or a member please help me find this product. What am I googling. I found a titan gel from russia but I know its just some herbal stuff. Thank you all. Great thread.

alex00

I calculated and there are 2.83-2.95 mg of dht for drop. On the site they say to put 4 drops a day but 4 x 2.9 is 11,6, but i read to keep below 5mg daily of dht because it can be suppressive.

Jing

So does anyone know if titan dht actually increases penis size?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals