Titan DHT "gel"

Miggie

Im not sure if I'm allowed to post sources but I know a powder source so PM me if interested.I can point you to the right direction. He even has his own topic and his powders are tested.

schultz

I was going to pm you the same thing Wagner said.

If I find one I'll let you know.

@schultz @SneezeStar Do you guys get the instant rapid heart rate from Titan?

I haven't noticed this.

Im not sure if I'm allowed to post sources but I know a powder source so PM me if interested.I can point you to the right direction. He even has his own topic and his powders are tested.

I sent you a PM. Would very much appreciate a source! Some of the online sources seem very sketchy. Might as well just burn a wad of cash.

haidut

Forum Supporter
No offense but this sounds like total biased bull****. Yeah your legal DHT product(which is not really DHT) definitely has a longer half life than bioidentical DHT... Come on man.

Did you look at the original thread on 11-keto DHT? The quote on half-life and long-lasting effects is right there:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...olone-ketosteroid-for-lab-research-use.11922/
"...This study is the first to show that 11KT and 11KDHT are metabolized at a significantly lower rate in both cell lines when compared to T and DHT, respectively, thus likely accounting for their apparent increased activity. The data clearly shows that 11KT and 11KDHT are potent and efficacious androgens, comparable to T and DHT. Most importantly, the findings highlight the fact that not only can 11KT and 11KDHT activate the androgen axis, and in so doing drive cell growth, but that these steroids have the potential to remain active for longer than T and DHT due to a reduced rate of metabolism. Collectively, the data demonstrates that 11KT and 11KDHT likely play a vital, but overlooked, role in the development and progression of CRPC."

"...A slower metabolic rate was observed in the VCaP cells. For example, DHT and T substrates were depleted in 24 hours in LNCaP cells, while complete metabolism of DHT and T substrates in VCaP cells was only achieved after 48 hours (Fig. 3.16). Nevertheless, the same trend was observed between the respective steroids. DHT was metabolised signicantly faster (63% in 12 hours) than the same concentration of 11KDHT (17% in 12 hours). After 24 hours, only 9% of DHT remained, compared to 60% of 11KDHT. While DHT was completely metabolised after 48 hours, 21% of the 11KDHT remained detectable after 72 hours."

What part of this is me marketing anything or even making things up? Most of the time I quote experimental evidence, if it is stuff I opine on I most often precede it with "IMO" or "IMHO".

dq139

did anybody get thicker faster growing head hair from dht gel or 11 keto dht?..since it is anti estrogen, cortisol & prolactin?...I just ordered titan gel and gonna see how it goes....I noticed when I was younger and I felt like my dht was high I had a full thick hairline..

Nutrientz

did anybody get thicker faster growing head hair from dht gel or 11 keto dht?..since it is anti estrogen, cortisol & prolactin?...I just ordered titan gel and gonna see how it goes....I noticed when I was younger and I felt like my dht was high I had a full thick hairline..

Let me know what kind of effects you get. I'm still on the fence. What concentration you ordering?

dq139

Let me know what kind of effects you get. I'm still on the fence. What concentration you ordering?

the 12% DHT gel...Il watch my hairline and if I notice any recession or shedding ill stop immediately. but I don't think dht will cause hairloss on its own anyway. but we shall see.

Nutrientz

the 12% DHT gel...Il watch my hairline and if I notice any recession or shedding ill stop immediately. but I don't think dht will cause hairloss on its own anyway. but we shall see.

Was honestly thinking about buying the 20 or even the 35.. Going to apply it on my jaw. Am I crazy?

dq139

Was honestly thinking about buying the 20 or even the 35.. Going to apply it on my jaw. Am I crazy?

are u applying it to your jaw for beard growth?..theres this young guy on youtube who tried 2% andractim on his face for 2 months to grow his bead. he said all he got was faster and thicker beard growth but no new hair. he does cycles of 2 months on 2 months off I think....but just start out slow with small amounts and see if it gives u side effects. if it does cut down the amount of gel or stop all together I'm guessing.

Nutrientz

are u applying it to your jaw for beard growth?..theres this young guy on youtube who tried 2% andractim on his face for 2 months to grow his bead. he said all he got was faster and thicker beard growth but no new hair. he does cycles of 2 months on 2 months off I think....but just start out slow with small amounts and see if it gives u side effects. if it does cut down the amount of gel or stop all together I'm guessing.

Link? I'm applying the DHT gel to induce masculinization of bones in my face. As in, bone growth. I will combine this with vitamin K2 and vitamin D3.

dq139

Link? I'm applying the DHT gel to induce masculinization of bones in my face. As in, bone growth. I will combine this with vitamin K2 and vitamin D3.

heres the link:

I'm no expert on the subject obviously, Haidut might know for sure....but I thought that HGH/IGF-1 is largely responsible for robust facial features like Jaw, cheekbones ect...and I would think that just free DHT in your system (doesn't have to be on the jaw or face per say) would make your face lean & chiseled from loss of fat and muscle strengthening....just my 2 cents.

Constatine

heres the link:

I'm no expert on the subject obviously, Haidut might know for sure....but I thought that HGH/IGF-1 is largely responsible for robust facial features like Jaw, cheekbones ect...and I would think that just free DHT in your system (doesn't have to be on the jaw or face per say) would make your face lean & chiseled from loss of fat and muscle strengthening....just my 2 cents.

HGH does increase the size of facial bones but it does so in a way that is relatively unattractive. This can be seen in individuals who have conditions where they produce high amounts of HGH. High DHT and low HGH will result in a wider, less long face similar to Brad Pitt while high HGH will result in a face similar to "Andre the Giant". Just look at the faces of people with Acromegaly. Also HGH is a stress hormone signifying a less than optimal condition thus it would make sense people would perceive high amounts of it as unattractive. This is obviously anecdotal, I could be completely wrong.

Constatine

I think zinc would make another good addition, though its better to get it from food. Oysters?

dq139

I think zinc would make another good addition, though its better to get it from food. Oysters?

just curious, is there any way I can keep my regular testosterone at a good level while using the dht gel without taking a testosterone steroid?...like would just eating right working out getting enough fat and carbs along with zinc vit e magnesium be enough do u think?

Constatine

just curious, is there any way I can keep my regular testosterone at a good level while using the dht gel without taking a testosterone steroid?...like would just eating right working out getting enough fat and carbs along with zinc vit e magnesium be enough do u think?
I would ask Haidut. He seems to have plenty of knowledge on the subject. Taking larger doses of the fat soluble vitamins would surely help (especially retinol).

Nutrientz

I think taking DHT gel does not affect your 'regular' testosterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals