Exogenous DHT Administration

MikeyFitz

My apologies in advance if a thread on this topic already exists......

Those on this forum are very familiar with the work of Dr. Ray Peat and Georgi Dinkov and others on DHT so no need to go into its many well-known benefits, especially in males.

I have access to a reliable source of DHT powder and would like to begin utilizing it in my daily supplementation program.

Of course I will perform baseline blood work and IdeaLabsDC toe nail androgen testing prior to starting my use of this chemical.

That said, I wanted to get the buy-in from those on the forum as to the best way to take this compound.

Orally?
Studies show there appear to be tremendous gut healing and antibiotic effects from oral administration.

If taken orally, should it be dosed by itself in a capsule or should it be mixed with coconut oil or tocopherols?

Topically?
Unline other androgens that can aromatize, DHT appears to provide all the benefits of a powerful androgen without the negative side effects of Estrogen.
When applied topically it's been found that it can help in a site-specific manner, i.e. applied to the face to assist in beard growth, to the male genitals for increase size and improved erections, to the scalp to aid in hair growth.

If applied topically, what should it be mixed with and in what ratio?
DMSO? FFA's? Olive Oil?

Dose?
Yes, getting levels to those of a youthful male would be great, but what if supra-physiological results are desired?
Are there negative side effects in males to having a slightly higher than normal level of DHT in serum and tissues?

Thanks in advance for your participation and, again, my apologies in advance if this thread already exists.

- MikeyFitz

stoic

Are there negative side effects in males to having a slightly higher than normal level of DHT in serum and tissues?
From what I've gathered, the main side effects would be the symptoms of excessive inhibitory neurosteroids.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals