DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

OP
R

Ron J

Have you used it ?
Not the new one I just made. This time I wanted to see how well it dissolves in MCT before adding the alcohol, unlike the previous(first one) one in which I added both right away.

Wagner83

There have been cases of fentanyl found in chinese fake opioid (and others?) pills. The information is all over Google.

Dhair

There have been cases of fentanyl found in chinese fake opioid (and others?) pills. The information is all over Google.
There are other websites online where people can review the quality of the raw material for steroids coming from these places. If anything like that was happening with something like DHT or testosterone powder, we would know about it for sure. With that being said, I still have trouble trusting most of these things coming from China.

Nebula

@Ron J @Dhair
Have any of you guys tried dissolving DHT powder in a bottle of Pansterone? I wonder if that would work since it has pure ethanol. Just putting about 0.5 grams in so there would be 1-2 mg per drop.

OP
R

Ron J

@Ron J @Dhair
Have any of you guys tried dissolving DHT powder in a bottle of Pansterone? I wonder if that would work since it has pure ethanol. Just putting about 0.5 grams in so there would be 1-2 mg per drop.
I've never used that supplement or tried to dissolve in other idealabs products that I use. But I think it may dissolve, given the right ratio.

golder

@Ron J @Dhair
Did you have any luck with this Nebula, or anyone else? Great idea BTW!

golder

Today I dissolved more of the alleged Stanolone powder and noticed that it didn't dissolve in MCT oil, but it did once I added 99% alcohol.
Can I ask how much ethanol you added relative to the MCT? Want to get the right ratio, thanks man!

OP
R

Ron J

Can I ask how much ethanol you added relative to the MCT? Want to get the right ratio, thanks man!
Either equal or 3:1(alcohol to MCT) because the alcohol evaporates too fast. I dissolve it in ethanol before adding the MCT's.

golder

Either equal or 3:1(alcohol to MCT) because the alcohol evaporates too fast. I dissolve it in ethanol before adding the MCT's.
Thanks mate, appreciate that. Assuming that’s for topical application, where is the best application site? How much in every mg do you think gets absorbed?

T

TheBeard

I’m still waiting for my Stanolone powder coming from Alibaba, trusted vendor from whom I ordered quite a few quality AAS powders in the past.

Planning to apply 25mg dissolved in DMSO twice a day on scrotum.
That should tell me fairly quick if it’s the real deal.
Will adjust dose based on how I feel

golder

Anyone know a rough guide of how much DMSO is required per mg in order to dissolve? I don’t want to be using more DMSO than necessary.

OP
R

Ron J

Thanks mate, appreciate that. Assuming that’s for topical application, where is the best application site? How much in every mg do you think gets absorbed?
Body parts with the thinnest skin, and least fatty, or high androgen body parts like your shoulders. I think it may be about 10% if I remember correctly, or perhaps more the longer it stays on your skin. Using sand paper prior to application helps.

Murtaza

I’m still waiting for my Stanolone powder coming from Alibaba, trusted vendor from whom I ordered quite a few quality AAS powders in the past.

mind sharing your source through PM?

FredSonoma

I'm also interested in the source like @Murtaza

Rickyman

So what happened? Did you ever test it out?

Would love to hear how you feel when you start taking it.