DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

haidut

Forum Supporter
i think it can. @haidut do you know more about this? thanks in advance

If it is the regular DHT then it can turn into androsterone through either the DHT->androstanedione-androsterone or DHT->androstanediol->androsterone pathways. Those pathways are reversible, so andosterone can convert back to DHT through them as well. The 11-keto DHT has not been shown to metabolize into androsterone but may turn into 11-keto androsterone.

Last edited:
That's interesting. Does it mean k-DHT would not contribute to pheromone production?

haidut

Forum Supporter
That's interesting. Does it mean k-DHT would not contribute to pheromone production?

Both 11-keto T and 11-keto DHT are pheromones in fish, and I think all androgens have pheromone activity but it varies in intensity depending on the androgen. Male urine contains glucuronidated forms of androgens and it has been shown that female rats like the smell of it even if it comes from castrated males, which have very little T and mostly DHEA in their urine. In fact, even pregnenolone has pheromone activity. So, 11-keto DHT is almost certainly a pheromone in humans as well. I don't think a single ketone group at C-11 somehow magically erases the known pheromone effects of DHT in humans.
11-ketotestosterone stimulates putative sex pheromone production in the male peacock blenny, Salaria pavo (Risso 1810). - PubMed - NCBI
Fish Pheromones and Related Cues
"...Released androgenic and estrogenic steroids should provide conspecifics wit valuable information on both gender and reproductive status, and thus would seem likely candidates for pheromonal function. Indeed, 11-ketotestosterone (11-KT) is detected by a cyprinid, the tinfoil crab, Barbonymus schwanenfeldi (Cardwell et al, 1995), testosterone sulfate (T-s) is detected by the cichlid Astatotilapia burtoni (Cole and Stacey, 2006) and E1 and free and conjugated E2 are detected by the round goby."

Sheik

@Stud Did you tell the seller it was for research or personal use?

Last edited:
OP
R

Ron J

@Stud
Still getting clear DHT effects from it? I know you are experienced with DHT, just making sure it isn't placebo.

cyclops

Does the fat you burn off on DHT come back when you cease taking it? Or is it effective in permanent fat loss if you maintain correct diet?

Chaos

I got some DHT powder from a Chinese source. So far this is what my experience is:
  • Within 2-5 minutes I experience an increase in cognitive function, my mind becomes extremely sharp/clear
  • More desire to socialize/joke around
  • Yesterday I experienced what felt like pure euphoria for a good 3 hours. I think that was the happiest I've felt in years
  • My eyes become more green/clear. My fiancee commented on this
  • Increased desire for sex
  • I got a dry bloody nose (havent gotten one in a long time). I think this is due to dehydration as my nostrils are way more dry than usual. This is most likely because of an increase in metabolism without increased water/juice
  • Warm extremities the whole day. My feet usually never get warm, despite my good temp/pulse, but on this theyre warm
  • Faster beard growth
I take this dissolved in vitamin E. In an email to Peat he said 20 parts E, to 1 part DHT applied to gums should work for good absorption. This is my 6th day taking DHT. I've taken 11 keto, and I feel this has a more powerful affect, although it could be because I might be taking higher dose DHT (i just eyeball it). It could aslo be because the Ketone group on c11 will change how it interacts in the body/with other molecules. I paid 75$ for my DHT. And used Western Union to pay. I got it off of "Made in China" website. Just search "Androstanolone", and look for a supplier that has the audited symbol next to it. My supplier was Shanghai Stereo R&D co., ltd.

21 y/o male

Last edited:

Wagner83

How can you be eyeballing hormones? How do you know how much is 1-5 mg? Is there any reference provided?

Dhair

How can you be eyeballing hormones? How do you know how much is 1-5 mg? Is there any reference provided?
THIS.
Guys, please be careful with this Chinese stuff. I understand that people are having good experiences, but if something does go wrong for whatever reason, you will need to know exactly how much you are taking.

Chaos

@Dhair @Wagner83 Essentially what I do is take a 1/64th of a teaspoon measuring spoon, then fill that up about 1/4th the way full and put it into my palm, I then put some vitamin e in my palm and mix it up, then rub it on my gums. So its a very small amount. I would measure it, but the amount i use isnt detectable on my scale. Any guesses on how much dht this is?

moriwatzi

Any guesses on how much dht this is?

DHT has water solubility of 525 mg/mL (at 25 °C) YALKOWSKY,SH & DANNENFELSER,RM (1992)

Have you tried with small amount in water to see if it's even standard DHT? My guess is it's some heptanoate as used by Russian Peptides Titan...

Dhair

DHT has water solubility of 525 mg/mL (at 25 °C) YALKOWSKY,SH & DANNENFELSER,RM (1992)

Have you tried with small amount in water to see if it's even standard DHT? My guess is it's some heptanoate as used by Russian Peptides Titan...
If it was just heptanoate then no one would be reporting these kinds of effects, and you would probably be able to tell by the smell. The powder that Chaos and Stud are using is probably real DHT, we just don't know how much there actually is in the powder and we don't know what kind excipients it is mixed with. This is why it is so important to be cautious when you're not purchasing things like this from a trusted source.

Wagner83

@Dhair @Wagner83 Essentially what I do is take a 1/64th of a teaspoon measuring spoon, then fill that up about 1/4th the way full and put it into my palm, I then put some vitamin e in my palm and mix it up, then rub it on my gums. So its a very small amount. I would measure it, but the amount i use isnt detectable on my scale. Any guesses on how much dht this is?
That was one of my main concern actually, that you don't know (and neither do I of course). I would think that making a solution with a measurable amount (mg scale?) of it and then taking drops would be a bit better, but I'm not making any recommendation. You still have to trust the vendor, how much dht there is in there, if there's any, the purity etc.. I guess my point is, this is not candy, you are taking hormones, I know a lot of the dht talk online and on this forum make it sound like it has only positive effects, no downside and in the end one may end up thinking it's natural to supplement it.
Didn't @haidut say dht is banned in China? How comes they make it? Maybe they can sell it to abroad?

haidut

Forum Supporter
That was one of my main concern actually, that you don't know (and neither do I of course). I would think that making a solution with a measurable amount (mg scale?) of it and then taking drops would be a bit better, but I'm not making any recommendation. You still have to trust the vendor, how much dht there is in there, if there's any, the purity etc.. I guess my point is, this is not candy, you are taking hormones, I know a lot of the dht talk online and on this forum make it sound like it has only positive effects, no downside and in the end one may end up thinking it's natural to supplement it.
Didn't @haidut say dht is banned in China? How comes they make it? Maybe they can sell it to abroad?

The 5a-androstanedione (not DHT) is banned apparently. A few vendors that contacted me to pitch their steroids said so over email. They all claimed to have DHT but when I did a little digging a few 'roid forums claimed bioidentical steroids people bought from China are apparently heavily contaminated with nickel and cadmium. Google for "China steroid contamination heavy metals". Here is the most recent link from 2017.
The Dangers of Contaminated Underground Steroids | IronMag Bodybuilding Blog

I, personally, would not ingest or administer topically any chemical that comes from a foreign vendor unless it undergoes rigorous testing in a lab I trust. Maybe I am just paranoid but I know people who got serious liver and kidney damage from lead and aluminum poisoning present in SARMs they bought from foreign vendors.

Wagner83

The 5a-androstanedione (not DHT) is banned apparently. A few vendors that contacted me to pitch their steroids said so over email. They all claimed to have DHT but when I did a little digging a few 'roid forums claimed bioidentical steroids people bought from China are apparently heavily contaminated with nickel and cadmium. Google for "China steroid contamination heavy metals". Here is the most recent link from 2017.
The Dangers of Contaminated Underground Steroids | IronMag Bodybuilding Blog

I, personally, would not ingest or administer topically any chemical that comes from a foreign vendor unless it undergoes rigorous testing in a lab I trust. Maybe I am just paranoid but I know people who got serious liver and kidney damage from lead and aluminum poisoning present in SARMs they bought from foreign vendors.
Thanks for the link and the thoughts. How and where are idealabs products made? I remember you said the raw materials come from top chemical vendors but the solution/end products are handmade by a few people for a pretty restricted market (cost goes up with the latter two).

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the link and the thoughts. How and where are idealabs products made? I remember you said the raw materials come from top chemical vendors but the solution/end products are handmade by a few people for a pretty restricted market (cost goes up with the latter two).

All raw materials are bought from US vendors. I have nothing against Chinese vendors but I don't want to rely for supplies on a foreign vendor who can get blacklisted by US customs on a whim (happened a few times even with big Chinese companies) and also having to test extensively every batch of raw materials. Not to mention that if they send me junk there is nothing I can do to get my money back.
Again, if the person buying from foreign vendors can afford the lab testing then by all means go get the lowest price on a raw material. All I am saying is that I cannot rely on such a source for any of our products. It just comes down to reliability and vendor lock-in (which I try to avoid).

Fetch

@haidut I'm not personally testing DHT powder but you never know. Do you have a lab you recommend or have used? In your experience what does it cost and is there any problems with testing illicit compounds like DHT?

Wagner83

All raw materials are bought from US vendors. I have nothing against Chinese vendors but I don't want to rely for supplies on a foreign vendor who can get blacklisted by US customs on a whim (happened a few times even with big Chinese companies) and also having to test extensively every batch of raw materials. Not to mention that if they send me junk there is nothing I can do to get my money back.
Again, if the person buying from foreign vendors can afford the lab testing then by all means go get the lowest price on a raw material. All I am saying is that I cannot rely on such a source for any of our products. It just comes down to reliability and vendor lock-in (which I try to avoid).
Ok, my question was how and where (what kind of building, lab) are the products made. You said your products are handmade by a few people, what are their day jobs? Do they have training in chemistry and such?

Last edited:

moriwatzi

If it was just heptanoate then no one would be reporting these kinds of effects, and you would probably be able to tell by the smell.

People were reporting similar effects from Russian peptides on this Forum. But Easy way to know for sure is put a little in water. We will see.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok, my question was how and where (what kind of building, lab) are the products made. You said your products are handmade by a few people, what are their day jobs? Do they have training in chemistry and such?

Two of them do. Not sure why it matters what their day jobs are. I already mentioned a few times that IdeaLabs is not a full time venture for any of us. Btw, the only requirement by law is for the products to contain exactly what they claim to. No more, no less. That is what we strive to do.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals