DHT(Androstanolone/Stanolone) Powder

A.R

i just took about 30mg orally. very noticable effect immeditately. muscles feel stronger, harder, flatter stomach, better mood, more confidence, scalp tightness, seems like all the signs of lower estrogen. i think ive got the real deal
It might have harsh effects on your liver if you're taking it orally. Do you feel any pain right side of stomach?

ddjd

It might have harsh effects on your liver if you're taking it orally. Do you feel any pain right side of stomach?
not yet. but as i say its the first dose. why is it bad for the liver?

Wagner83

I don't think potent androgenic effects proves it's bioidentical dht, just something to keep in mind.

ddjd

Just got this from haidut when i asked about liver toxicity of dht/androsterone:
"No such evidence exists for the bioidentical androsterone/DHT. In fact, humans studies with 100mg+ daily doses of DHT found lower liver enzymes. However, synthetic DHT version with extra methyl groups at position 1, 6, or 17 have been shown to elevate liver enzymes, usually in doses of 50mg or more. "

A.R

Just got this from haidut when i asked about liver toxicity of dht/androsterone:
"No such evidence exists for the bioidentical androsterone/DHT. In fact, humans studies with 100mg+ daily doses of DHT found lower liver enzymes. However, synthetic DHT version with extra methyl groups at position 1, 6, or 17 have been shown to elevate liver enzymes, usually in doses of 50mg or more. "
Ok. I just thought it might be safer taking externally

ddjd

Ok. I just thought it might be safer taking externally
yeah you may be right. i have no idea what im getting from these chinese sources- could be any of those methyl versions perhaps

ddjd

Please elaborate. How did you dissolve it? How long did it take to feel something approximately ? How does the powder smell?
i didnt dissolve it, i just took a very small amount of the powder orally. why does it need to be dissolved in vit e?

ddjd

What are the odds of getting bunk stanolone? Is it hard to get/manufacture? What about the demand? There doesn't seem to be any demand in bodybuilding websites, so how would that factor in getting scammed?
is androstanolone the same as stanolone?

goodandevil

i just took about 30mg orally. very noticable effect immeditately. muscles feel stronger, harder, flatter stomach, better mood, more confidence, scalp tightness, seems like all the signs of lower estrogen. i think ive got the real deal
Did you buy from mindy?

Dhair

i didnt dissolve it, i just took a very small amount of the powder orally. why does it need to be dissolved in vit e?
Can you tell me how your powder smells? Mine has a strong musty chemical kind of smell. Does yours smell like that?

OP
R

Ron J

I haven't made a comment about the powder because my sleep quality has been quite bad. Strength has been consistent, even with bad sleep.

Chaos

I havent taken it that much lately. Theres no specific reason why I havent. I'm going to email Ray and ask him what he thinks of the powder I sent him. Will report back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals