Mutaflor

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

@ tarmander @sugarbabe
I think if the opportunity arises I might move out . I dont know how to explain to anyone that leave the perfect apartment behind for a bunch of wifis ,since I was looking for it for along time and it's close to my job and the city centre and also not too expensive , but i dont know if its much better anywhere in my quarter ...
I definitely had blood sugar/ adrenaline issues even when living close to the forest with only one wifi beeing in my surrounding , so I dont know how much this contributes to my problems. My insomnia is definitely at its worst since moving in though!
do you have a friend or family's house you could stay at for a few nights that is lower EMF? That way you could test it

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Mauritio

do you have a friend or family's house you could stay at for a few nights that is lower EMF? That way you could test it
I could ,but it would be kind of weird. But I'll go traveling for 3 weeks in February so I will see .
I also remember sleeping better when I was liverpool in September eventhough I slept in a 4 people dorm .

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I could ,but it would be kind of weird. But I'll go traveling for 3 weeks in February so I will see .
I also remember sleeping better when I was liverpool in September eventhough I slept in a 4 people dorm .
I have noticed I sleep better when traveling and staying in hotels.

Mauritio

I have noticed I sleep better when traveling and staying in hotels.
I find it pretty weird since it was also close to the city centre, at least not a rural area ,so I was quite surprised but who knows it might just be that it's a fresh new location and I felt comfortable there .

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have noticed the same and I'm sure part of it is mental. It's not all about the environment.
Yes, I considered that it could be just being away from normal everyday responsibilities.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

I did an interview with Ken Lassesen I will release in a few weeks.

In it I asked him about Mutaflor and he said in his experience, CFS people tend to react one of two extreme ways to it. Either it does nothing at all, or someone has a really bad herx and feels awful for awhile.

He also shared a story about a woman with CFS who was sleeping very little, like a couple hours here and there. She started taking Mutaflor and almost instantly was able to sleep 8 hours each night. So another sleep testimony

He also shared a couple other E. Coli probiotics that may be of interest...more shelf stable. Symbioflor or something like that. I will look into those

Mauritio

In it I asked him about Mutaflor and he said in his experience, CFS people tend to react one of two extreme ways to it. Either it does nothing at all, or someone has a really bad herx and feels awful for awhile.

He also shared a story about a woman with CFS who was sleeping very little, like a couple hours here and there. She started taking Mutaflor and almost instantly was able to sleep 8 hours each night. So another sleep testimony

He also shared a couple other E. Coli probiotics that may be of interest...more shelf stable. Symbioflor or something like that. I will look into those
Thanks . I also have symbioflor on my list . It's less studied as far as I remember but some people from the cfs community seem to do really well on it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Incredible.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Awesome!

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Today is the fifth day I have taken two mutaflor capsules in the morning. I noticed gas and a runny nose the first day. The fourth day I had intense peristalsis. I still wake up once or twice in the night but I manage to go back to sleep fairly quickly. I haven’t noticed low blood sugar. I might have gained a pound in weight but that isn’t a significant amount. So far so good. Thank you to Tarmander for the topic, his experience and to everyone for posting how it works for them.

thanks for the update @Dolomite

I still have falling temps after taking Mutaflor. I'm taking 4 capsules usually, 2 twice a day, as just can't remember to take 6 and hoping the 4 are enough.

Constipation is better each day more or less. Diarrhea yesterday, not sure why, but I took an S. Boulardii. Might be something else, too much magnesium or something, forgetting lactase (I'm using regular lactose milk and adding my own lactase to it and may have forgotten once).

So all in all, the effects are powerful on temperatures, and constipation more slowly improving but making huge progress. I don't take cascara anymore.

Mauritio

thanks for the update @Dolomite

I still have falling temps after taking Mutaflor. I'm taking 4 capsules usually, 2 twice a day, as just can't remember to take 6 and hoping the 4 are enough.

Constipation is better each day more or less. Diarrhea yesterday, not sure why, but I took an S. Boulardii. Might be something else, too much magnesium or something, forgetting lactase (I'm using regular lactose milk and adding my own lactase to it and may have forgotten once).

So all in all, the effects are powerful on temperatures, and constipation more slowly improving but making huge progress. I don't take cascara anymore.
Great man . Keep going !
I really don't think 6 are necessary especially if you take it long term . Just dont see a reason why.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
@ecstatichamster , I think it has made me a little constipated to a certain extent. I am hoping with longer use it will all even out but the addition of the mutaflor has bulked things up. Maybe only two capsules per day will work for you.

yerrag

I think the issue of having both positive and negative effects on blood sugar has a lot to do with the idea of dominance in the mcrobiome. If the microbiome is balanced, there is enough of the pro side and enough of the con side, if we can conveniently group bacteria in terms of one side being pro and the other being con. With this balance, the bacteria has a commensal effect on the body, and we don't get the effects of being harmed by it. It even protects us.

Being pro and cons gets to be specific. In our case, it's about blood sugar.

Going back to dominance, this is where a particular bacteria (or set of different kinds of symbiotic bacteria) get some advantage over the others, with conditions favoring its unfettered growth. It starts to gain a foothold, and begins to colonize. It forms a quorum, or a required minimum of its kind, and it now realizes it holds the power. It begins to overpower the other bacteria that keeps it in check. It also starts forming alliances with other bacteria, forming symbiotic relationships. It gets stronger in doing so.

This dominance can vary. The more dominant a bacteria gets, the more difficult it is to put it back in check.

Perhaps the Mutaflor effect on blood sugar is a matter of varying strength of the domination by the bacteria that has the most systemic effect on your blood sugar. If the dominance is not so great, the effect of Mutaflor can easily overcome the dominance of that bacteria. If there is great dominance, it would take a higher dosage and/or more time to overcome.

And perhaps not. As perhaps Mutaflor could simply be synergistic with that dominant bacteria, and would enhance that dominance. Our microbiome varies greatly from one person to the next.

My travails with hypertension has led me to trying out a protocol that made me lose sleep and gain weight. Where I had a stable blood sugar of 85 waking up and in-between meals, I would see blood sugar of 65. I'm to learn more about this, and this has led me to conclude that my prime tormentor, p. gingavalis, a periodontal bacteria, given enough of a population (as indicated in the neutrophil count in the cbc) would exert an effect on my blood sugar, in a way I would not have thought of. I believe that if you search 'incretins' you will find that this has an effect on the signalling that determines when and how much insulin is secreted to balance blood sugar. The incretins' role in regulating blood sugar was wrecked by it. It would cause insulin to be secreted right after a meal, for example, when it shouldn't - even when blood sugar is high (to allow time for the rise in blood sugar after a meal to be absorbed by body tissues). Just this alone would make be sleepy and low in energy - right after a meal! The dysregulation in our blood sugar is probably the way for the bacteria to further weaken me, its host.

Last edited:
interesting points @yerrag

Not sure if the drop in temperature is a drop in blood sugar. I presume; I don't test this. I know my temperature falls. Now, is it a good or a bad thing?

I am curious if blood sugar falls because my body is somehow reacting against the ECN. Mounting a sort of shock reaction. I have noticed with cortisol or adrenaline, my body temperature falls quite a bit. So perhaps it is that. Similar to consuming coffee too fast without sugar backing it up.

golder

Super smelly flatulence with mutaflor combined with holigos. Anyone else have this? Trying to ascertain whether that’s a good sign, or a bad sign, or no real sign at all? Thanks for everyone’s input on this thread by the way!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals