Mutaflor

Mauritio

well there you go man. Dude NONE of these supplements worked for me when I was living next to 11 smart meters. That is priority 1
Oh man that's a harsh truth...

Edit: okay its only 6 wifis in my sleeping room

InChristAlone

Yeah sounds like you found your issue. One thing that can help with EMF's is calcium channel blockers. At my worst I had to be on cypro, it is a mild blocker. It lowers cortisol as well.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Edit: okay its only 6 wifis in my sleeping room
The EMF is going to mess with your blood sugar and your body's ability to make energy. Your cortisol is going to rise and that is going to shut down your gut, among other things. So trying to get your gut going, get sexual function back on track...your body is going to fight all of it because it has this extrinsic factor that is pushing it in one direction. You may get temporary relief here and there...but your body will quickly go back to oh ***t mode

Hermes

well there you go man. Dude NONE of these supplements worked for me when I was living next to 11 smart meters. That is priority 1
How did you find out about those eleven smart meters?

Looking for a new apartment on the ground floor with good grounding. It's not a simple task. There's radiation from cellphone towers/wifi, magnetic and electromagnetic fields. I use a device which measures all three different emf pollutants. It can't measure smart meters by itself. Anyway, there is quite a variety of those (some send hourly, some send continuously etc.).

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

How did you find out about those eleven smart meters?

Looking for a new apartment on the ground floor with good grounding. It's not a simple task. There's radiation from cellphone towers/wifi, magnetic and electromagnetic fields. I use a device which measures all three different emf pollutants. It can't measure smart meters by itself. Anyway, there is quite a variety of those (some send hourly, some send continuously etc.).

it is a long story. You can read it in my log. Just search Tarmander's log

Or listen to it: Ep. 7 Electromagnetic Radiation Part 1 - Quax Podcast

I think finding a good apartment is almost impossible because of the reasons you have listed. I would look for a rentable home, as there are still homes away from cell towers and you can get a smart meter guard for the one meter on your house...or if your power company will swap it out for an older one that works too.

Hermes

Thanks for the link. Btw, enjoy your podcasts. It's a pleasure to listen to. There's a natural flow to the conversations.

Well, yeah, rentable homes are rather pricey. Also, there's a difference between living downtown in a city or the outskirts or on the countryside in a village. The commute is just longer then. It's iffy thing.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Thanks for the link. Btw, enjoy your podcasts. It's a pleasure to listen to. There's a natural flow to the conversations.

Well, yeah, rentable homes are rather pricey. Also, there's a difference between living downtown in a city or the outskirts or on the countryside in a village. The commute is just longer then. It's iffy thing.
Appreciate that.

It really depends on where you are. In Phoenix here homes and apartments are pretty comparable in price, and sometimes the houses are cheaper depending on the neighborhood. Cannot imagine trying to live in a high rise city though like NY or Chicago.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
2 in the morning on an empty...I tried up to 6 but didn't notice much of a difference for myself
Thank you sir. Sleep still holding up? Any other good effects?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Thank you sir. Sleep still holding up? Any other good effects?
Yeah sleep is still good. The sleep element is a pretty rock solid effect for me. I do notice I am a bit crankier in the morning...but that has always happened to me if I sleep more than 8 hours...so interestingly mutaflor got me more sleep but didn't touch the crankiness.

I am about half way through my second box and so far it is just mainly the sleep I am noticing...but I plan to use it long term and maybe other benefits will crop up. I am going to try some antibiotics and other antibiotic herbs here in the next couple months so my cause and effects will be all messed for awhile

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeah sleep is still good. The sleep element is a pretty rock solid effect for me.
Seems like better sleep should start to show up later down the road in other areas.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Seems like better sleep should start to show up later down the road in other areas.
Like a cumulative effect where the body is able to heal in other areas once there is consistent good sleep?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Like a cumulative effect where the body is able to heal in other areas once there is consistent good sleep?
Yes I would think so. Also, if it normalizes bowel transit for constipated people I think the same would apply.

i'm noticing possible subtle effects...other than bowel results. I want to emphasize that it's been a slow-ish process for me.

Mito

2. E. coli nissle
E. coli has an unfair stigma when you think of the bacteria. Most people only know E. coli as one of the major bacterial strains that cause food poisoning and severe infections. Most E. coli are harmless and are probiotic bacteria found in humans. They help produce vitamin K2 in our intestines.12 One particular strain, E. coli nissle, has been shown to be extremely beneficial to human gut flora.

The strain was isolated by the German professor, Alfred Nissle during World War I when he isolated the strain from soldier excrement.13 E. Coli nissle was used treat Adolf Hitler, who suffered greatly from IBS. 14 Most recently it has shown to help people suffering from ulcerative colitis, causing the condition to go into remission.15 16 My speculation of this is that it can eliminate Mycobacterium avium paratuberculosis opportunistic infection in people suffering from IBD.

E. coli nissle has been shown to help relieve chronic constipation, pouchitis, IBS, and C. difficile pseudomembranous colitis.17

The E. coli nissle probiotic I recommend using is Mutaflor. Sadly, Mutaflor is banned in the U.S. currently because of it being mislabeled as a food product by the FDA instead of a probiotic. You can purchase it in Canada.

Fix Your Gut's Top Four Recommended Probiotic Strains

Mauritio

Yeah sounds like you found your issue. One thing that can help with EMF's is calcium channel blockers. At my worst I had to be on cypro, it is a mild blocker. It lowers cortisol as well.
@ tarmander @sugarbabe
I think if the opportunity arises I might move out . I dont know how to explain to anyone that leave the perfect apartment behind for a bunch of wifis ,since I was looking for it for along time and it's close to my job and the city centre and also not too expensive , but i dont know if its much better anywhere in my quarter ...
I definitely had blood sugar/ adrenaline issues even when living close to the forest with only one wifi beeing in my surrounding , so I dont know how much this contributes to my problems. My insomnia is definitely at its worst since moving in though!

getting a big dip in blood sugars this morning with my first dose of 2 Mutaflor.

Guzzled some grape juice...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals