Thoughts on this stack ???

OP
llian

llian

Sorry to hear that

I have found environmental factors are a much larger contributor to health then whether you are taking the correct supplements.

I would pick one of these and start drilling down: EMF exposure, Mold exposure, how much you stare at a screen vs spend time outside, and quality of friendships

Diet too but that is less straightforward. Adding in some raw meat would help with the depression and lift mood

If you need something to hold you over while you work on those, I have found all these very useful at times: Activated Charcoal, Niacinamide, NDT. Lumbrokinase, boswellia
Thanks man, honestly i think the environment theory might be true but imo i think that's just a meme because i am a good example that this didnt had so much effect on my social skills. I grew up with a little EMF exposure and in an environment where i was kinda forced to be more social and talktive. But all of that didnt do anything for me now. Now i feel more aspie than ever regardless of any diet i am on and what lifestyle i folloe

Btw
What are Lumbrokinase and Boswellia for ?

Tarmander

Thanks man, honestly i think the environment theory might be true but imo i think that's just a meme because i am a good example that this didnt had so much effect on my social skills. I grew up with a little EMF exposure and in an environment where i was kinda forced to be more social and talktive. But all of that didnt do anything for me now. Now i feel more aspie than ever regardless of any diet i am on and what lifestyle i folloe

Btw
What are Lumbrokinase and Boswellia for ?
I am not speaking of the environment in the past tense like "this may be the cause" but in an action oriented present tense. What is your EMF exposure like today? What is mold exposure like? Do you have good friends you can talk honestly to?

Explanations for the past are all well and good, sometimes interesting. But you want to make changes that get results today and have you moving in a positive direction.

Bos and Lumbro you can google and read more about. They helped me but maybe/maybe not you.

OP
llian

llian

I am not speaking of the environment in the past tense like "this may be the cause" but in an action oriented present tense. What is your EMF exposure like today? What is mold exposure like? Do you have good friends you can talk honestly to?

Explanations for the past are all well and good, sometimes interesting. But you want to make changes that get results today and have you moving in a positive direction.

Bos and Lumbro you can google and read more about. They helped me but maybe/maybe not you.
I was just comparing the past with present. I mean even when i was outgoing with a lot of friends i wasnt that good socially. Now i switched countries and i am mostly at job and indoor since i dont know anyone here. But even if i was outgoing i would be the same. Neurotransmitters is all that matters tbh nothing can change the chemistry but drugs

meatbag

I was just comparing the past with present. I mean even when i was outgoing with a lot of friends i wasnt that good socially. Now i switched countries and i am mostly at job and indoor since i dont know anyone here. But even if i was outgoing i would be the same. Neurotransmitters is all that matters tbh nothing can change the chemistry but drugs
Search results

meatbag

Already searched that. He says serotonin is the cause and cypro can reverse this
If cypro didn't work I would try a combination of progest-e and diamant (adamatane) orally

Natural progesterone supplement sources - Toxinless

Diamant - Adamantane Solution For Lab/R&D
-
I just read through your supplement list, have you tried a higher dose of metergoline, like 12 drops orally?

Have you ever gotten any blood work, what are your temps and pulse before and after breakfast and in the afternoon? Is your digestion slow?

OP
llian

llian

If cypro didn't work I would try a combination of progest-e and diamant (adamatane) orally

Natural progesterone supplement sources - Toxinless

Diamant - Adamantane Solution For Lab/R&D
-
I just read through your supplement list, have you tried a higher dose of metergoline, like 12 drops orally?

Have you ever gotten any blood work, what are your temps and pulse before and after breakfast and in the afternoon? Is your digestion slow?
Didnt tried none of these supps yet i just done some research till now am came out with those. I though on trying low dose cypro+diamant+meter for 3 months then pause 2 months and try to get my Ach back to normal

I didnt got blood work yet. My temp is 36.9C° , pulse 80 Bpm right now (afternoon). In the morning idk once i got 56 Bpm before eating but like 2 weeks ago when i wasnt eating like now.

My digestion is kinda slow ye

meatbag

Didnt tried none of these supps yet i just done some research till now am came out with those. I though on trying low dose cypro+diamant+meter for 3 months then pause 2 months and try to get my Ach back to normal

I didnt got blood work yet. My temp is 36.9C° , pulse 80 Bpm right now (afternoon). In the morning idk once i got 56 Bpm before eating but like 2 weeks ago when i wasnt eating like now.

My digestion is kinda slow ye
Okay maybe trying to get your digestion better. You might try increasing the size of carrot salad you're eating and maybe trying something like pao dauco or lapodin and aspirin with baking soda and niacinamide

You could experiment with a low phosphate and meat diet, higher calcium and gelatin. I notice when I eat more meat I feel like my thinking is slower and I feel uncomfortable (but that's just me not saying people shouldn't eat meat)

I don't know if the trial needs to be months, you should notice immediate effects from things like cypro and metergoline. I personally prefer metergoline and diamant. I think cypro is useful in acute situations

So maybe try;

Am: aspirin, baking soda combo and niacinamide and vitamin d and k, pyrucet

midday: carrot salad, aspin+baking soda and niacinamide, androsterone

Night: metergoline, aspirin+baking soda and niacinamide

thyroid supplement hourly; gelatin capsules in a baggie or bottle is what I do

Antibiotic front I got best results with penecillin VK, camphsol, and lapodin. Working on gut health makes a big difference for me in my thinking. If that isn't there it doesn't matter how much else I do
1616356990714.png

OP
llian

llian

Okay maybe trying to get your digestion better. You might try increasing the size of carrot salad you're eating and maybe trying something like pao dauco or lapodin and aspirin with baking soda and niacinamide

You could experiment with a low phosphate and meat diet, higher calcium and gelatin. I notice when I eat more meat I feel like my thinking is slower and I feel uncomfortable (but that's just me not saying people shouldn't eat meat)

I don't know if the trial needs to be months, you should notice immediate effects from things like cypro and metergoline. I personally prefer metergoline and diamant. I think cypro is useful in acute situations

So maybe try;

Am: aspirin, baking soda combo and niacinamide and vitamin d and k, pyrucet

midday: carrot salad, aspin+baking soda and niacinamide, androsterone

Night: metergoline, aspirin+baking soda and niacinamide

thyroid supplement hourly; gelatin capsules in a baggie or bottle is what I do

Antibiotic front I got best results with penecillin VK, camphsol, and lapodin. Working on gut health makes a big difference me in my thinking. If that isn't there it doesn't matter how much else I do
View attachment 22242
Great answer ! Thanks man !! I will try doing this

Two words: Supplemental minimalism.

Something that I've learned throughout the years. Trial one thing at a time, carefully determine whether it helps or not, if it's not explicitly obvious that it helps, dump it.

I would not want to imagine taking all that in a day, and would most definitely give up by the end of the week.

Not to mention, you will throw so many things out of balance it's not even going to be funny trying to decipher what is interacting with what.

ursidae

OP sounds like you have money to throw away maybe it would be interesting if you got a hair test

OP
llian

llian

Two words: Supplemental minimalism.

Something that I've learned throughout the years. Trial one thing at a time, carefully determine whether it helps or not, if it's not explicitly obvious that it helps, dump it.

I would not want to imagine taking all that in a day, and would most definitely give up by the end of the week.

Not to mention, you will throw so many things out of balance it's not even going to be funny trying to decipher what is interacting with what.
Lol not everyday i will cycle them and do microdoses to not get DAWS long term on them

OP sounds like you have money to throw away maybe it would be interesting if you got a hair test
Still waiting for this

Screenshot_20210321-222748_Yahoo Mail.jpg

ursidae

hair tests are useless, so literally throwing money away
Hackstasis is the next step on the ladder to ascension. I think all the teenage incels that were sent here from lookism.net will move there eventually

Tarmander

good luck then

S-VV

Hackstasis is the next step on the ladder to ascension. I think all the teenage incels that were sent here from lookism.net will move there eventually
People forget that 90% of “incels” are neurotic hyper-salient normie fakecels that will looksmaxx to a high-tier Becky/ low-tier Stacy. The truly unfortunate involuntary celibates usually are the people that diss incels online

reality

My social skills are 0 and i feel like ***t all the time which one of those i should take then ? Eating peaty for 2.5 months didnt achieve anything
OP have you ever considered MDMA? I know a few people in your exact situation who took MDMA and it broke them out of their shell and became much more socially adept. The way it effects serotonin and certain neurotransmitters will make you feel like a social god, and can permanently alter your brains connections in a positive manner

and possibly LSD, or even shrooms.

I would heed caution with these though, and would highly recommend doing them with a group of friends.

OP
llian

llian

OP have you ever considered MDMA? I know a few people in your exact situation who took MDMA and it broke them out of their shell and became much more socially adept. The way it effects serotonin and certain neurotransmitters will make you feel like a social god, and can permanently alter your brains connections in a positive manner

and possibly LSD, or even shrooms.

I would heed caution with these though, and would highly recommend doing them with a group of friends.
Took MDMA couple of times at parties tbh i liked that euphoric feeling it gave me but i still had a little anxiety on it. It made me more social as well and talktive i did some crazy ***t on MDMA doe was fun and all but as soon the effects wear off i went back to my autistic state and my anxiety came out back 10x more strong than it was before I used Phenibut then to just do basic things as going outside idk why the anxiety withdrawl but there is that. Didnt noticed any permanent changes or smth but on mdma i am in my best state ever. I think to combine once mdma + benzo to get rid of that little anxiety as well and just feeling pure euphoria

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom