Thoughts on this stack ???

llian

Wdyt about this protocol? The goal here is pretty much everything from longevity to mental benefits, improved hormones etc.

▪︎Morning:
◇on empty stomach:

-Minocycline 50mg + Camphosal 200mg + FoS 100mg + Salad carrot(+5 drops oregano oil) Monday, Tuesday
-Charcoal 20g(decrease it week by week) + MCT oil 25g + 1tbsp ACV (wait 30 min) 200 mg Camphosal + salad carrot(+5 drops oregano oil) Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
-Camphosal 200mg + salad carrot(+5 drops oregano oil) Thursday, Sunday

◇After gut sterilization:
-Calcirol 4drops
-Gonadin
-Androsterone (on balls)
-Pansterone
-Tyromax
-Retinil 12drops (topically on acne areas)
-Kuinone 4drops
-Metergoline 3drops
-Inosine 1g
-Niacinamide 500mg
-TUDCA 330mg
-Glucosamine Sulfate 1,5g
-Tribulus 750mg
-Mutaflor 2 caps
-S. Boulardii

▪︎BCAA Cocktail (empty stomach after 1st meal):
-5g BCAA (Ajinomoto)
-1,5g Tyrosine (get in the sun after)
-glycine 2g (from gelatin)
-Niacinamide 500mg
-taurine 1,5g
-500mg lysine
-500mg thryonine
-1,5g phenylalanine
-L-Theanine 500mg
-Uridine 500mg 3x/week
(Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday)
-Beta Alanine 4g

▪︎Pre-Workout(40min before):
-Sodium Bicarbonate 1tbsp
-Energin + biotin 5mg + zinc picolin. 15mg + ascorbic acid 1g
-Allithiamine 100mg
-Niacinamide 500mg
-Oxidal 4 drops on belly ( 15 min. red light on balls)
-100mg coffee + sugar
-Cardenosine (which 15 drops on scalp) EOD *1h bf if alchool
-Pyrucet (for FAO)
-Cistache Extract 3g + kamishoyosan(Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun)
-Kuinone 3 drops (on cheekbones)
-Colostrum
-Creatine 5g

▪︎Post-workout:
-Oxidal 4 drops(with OJ) + redlight 20min (on face)
-Kuinone 3drops (on cheekbones, jaw) (1 with aspirin in water)
-Lapodin (apply on pelvic)
-Mitolipin + Tocovit
-Aspirin 300mg + bicarb soda 1tsp *post-workout (1 pre too)
-Meter 2drops
-Allithiamine 100mg

▪︎Night:
-Magnoil (on chest)
-Adamantane (on shoulders) EOD
-Cyproraphane 6drops
-Taurine 2g
-Niacinamide 500mg
-Glycine 3g
-lithium orotate 5mg (lower dose if sides)

So... this is nuts or actually a good protocol? Cant decide tbh

Btw... i can replace Mutaflor with S. Boulardii? This thing is pretty hard to get my only source being some shady website

Last edited:

S-VV

I think you will get rekt fast. Don't sterilise the intestines unless you need to, you risk disfavourable colonisation and fungal overgrowth. Don't mess with dopamine unless you need it, you risk DAWS and tardive dyskinesia. Don't mess with thyroid hormones unless you have low temp and dysregulated labs, or you risk long term dependence. The parenthesia of beta-alanine can become chronic. And so on

OP
llian

llian

I think you will get rekt fast. Don't sterilise the intestines unless you need to, you risk disfavourable colonisation and fungal overgrowth. Don't mess with dopamine unless you need it, you risk DAWS and tardive dyskinesia. Don't mess with thyroid hormones unless you have low temp and dysregulated labs, or you risk long term dependence. The parenthesia of beta-alanine can become chronic. And so on
I understood that methylene blue is great for fungal overgrowth ... also mutaflor
Peat takes antibiotics weekly to sterile the gut as well. I also want to recolonize bacteria with Mutaflor(e.coli) to prevent bad strains take over
Raising Dopamine will up serotonin and histamine aswell which is why i included cypro and bcaa
Thyroid hormones at 2 mcg is considered micro dosing i think. People here claims 50mcg lol. If will do bad i will stop it ofc
The only reason i take Beta-Alanine is to convert to Carnosine.

Last edited:

meatbag

Wdyt about this protocol? The goal here is pretty much everything from longevity to mental benefits, improved hormones etc.

▪︎Morning:
◇on empty stomach:

-Minocycline 50mg + Camphosal 200mg + FoS 100mg + Salad carrot(+5 drops oregano oil) Monday, Tuesday
-Charcoal 20g(decrease it week by week) + MCT oil 25g + 1tbsp ACV (wait 30 min) 200 mg Camphosal + salad carrot(+5 drops oregano oil) Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
-Camphosal 200mg + salad carrot(+5 drops oregano oil) Thursday, Sunday

◇After gut sterilization:
-Calcirol 4drops
-Gonadin
-Androsterone (on balls)
-Pansterone
-Tyromax
-Retinil 12drops (topically on acne areas)
-Kuinone 4drops
-Metergoline 3drops
-Inosine 1g
-Niacinamide 500mg
-TUDCA 330mg
-Glucosamine Sulfate 1,5g
-Tribulus 750mg
-Mutaflor 2 caps
-S. Boulardii

▪︎BCAA Cocktail (empty stomach after 1st meal):
-5g BCAA (Ajinomoto)
-1,5g Tyrosine (get in the sun after)
-glycine 2g (from gelatin)
-Niacinamide 500mg
-taurine 1,5g
-500mg lysine
-500mg thryonine
-1,5g phenylalanine
-L-Theanine 500mg
-Uridine 500mg 3x/week
(Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday)
-Beta Alanine 4g

▪︎Pre-Workout(40min before):
-Sodium Bicarbonate 1tbsp
-Energin + biotin 5mg + zinc picolin. 15mg + ascorbic acid 1g
-Allithiamine 100mg
-Niacinamide 500mg
-Oxidal 4 drops on belly ( 15 min. red light on balls)
-100mg coffee + sugar
-Cardenosine (which 15 drops on scalp) EOD *1h bf if alchool
-Pyrucet (for FAO)
-Cistache Extract 3g + kamishoyosan(Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun)
-Kuinone 3 drops (on cheekbones)
-Colostrum
-Creatine 5g

▪︎Post-workout:
-Oxidal 4 drops(with OJ) + redlight 20min (on face)
-Kuinone 3drops (on cheekbones, jaw) (1 with aspirin in water)
-Lapodin (apply on pelvic)
-Mitolipin + Tocovit
-Aspirin 300mg + bicarb soda 1tsp *post-workout (1 pre too)
-Meter 2drops
-Allithiamine 100mg

▪︎Night:
-Magnoil (on chest)
-Adamantane (on shoulders) EOD
-Cyproraphane 6drops
-Taurine 2g
-Niacinamide 500mg
-Glycine 3g
-lithium orotate 5mg (lower dose if sides)

So... this is nuts or actually a good protocol? Cant decide tbh

Btw... i can replace Mutaflor with S. Boulardii? This thing is pretty hard to get my only source being some shady website
Using that many things at once makes it impossible to tell what is having which effect

Maybe try to solve one problem at a time. Like focus on just the gut or improving temps and pulse

Vileplume

If you start to not feel good, or you get a weird symptom, how will you know what’s causing it?

OP
llian

llian

Using that many things at once makes it impossible to tell what is having which effect

Maybe try to solve one problem at a time. Like focus on just the gut or improving temps and pulse
Yes i thought about that as well.. if i get negative effects from somewhere idk what is to blame. I will probably introduce them slowly to see how i feel from each one and then combine them alltogether for 1 month and see if it goes as expected. I hope it does tbh i want to forget all the knowledge I gained and just to relie on something like this protocol to become part of my routine. If i try to gain even more knowledge lurking nonstop on study papers and research my OCD will get even worse than already is tbh

Sefton10

Please don’t do this, seriously. You are going to spend an absolute fortune and set yourself up for all sorts of issues down the line.

OP
llian

llian

Please don’t do this, seriously. You are going to spend an absolute fortune and set yourself up for all sorts of issues down the line.
How?
I just collected things people recommended here and combined them

Razvan

By T3 preg and aspirin you will solve all without poisonings yourself with so many substances

OP
llian

llian

By T3 preg and aspirin you will solve all without poisonings yourself with so many substances
Whatchu mean most of them are vitamins

@redsun man is this enough to solve my autism or will make my OCD symptom even worse need answers ngl

redsun

Whatchu mean most of them are vitamins

@redsun man is this enough to solve my autism or will make my OCD symptom even worse need answers ngl

Funny thing I noticed is almost cholinergic substances here. There is no choline. Have you ever tried cholinergic substances in order to help your mental problems? Maybe a combo of a few dopaminergic substances + choline and cholinergics will help since acetylcholine is vital for sociability.

Just out of curiosity you can take this test and see how you do:

OP
llian

llian

Funny thing I noticed is almost cholinergic substances here. There is no choline. Have you ever tried cholinergic substances in order to help your mental problems? Maybe a combo of a few dopaminergic substances + choline and cholinergics will help since acetylcholine is vital for sociability.

Just out of curiosity you can take this test and see how you do:

Screenshot_20210320-125951_Chrome.jpg

As expected jfl

Eating eggs + mitolipin isnt enough choline?

Btw what supps would you get rid off ? Everything i collected seem to work synergetically like lithium cypro, andro pansterone, aspirin kuinone, mutaflor and boulardii with antobiotics, champhosal, bcaa cocktail with cypro also since both deplet serotonin

cupofcoffee

Too much stuff, no one needs to take that many supplements at the same time. That's just poisoning yourself, you can't just take everything you see mentioned in an internet forum and expect it to solve all your problems. Try covering the basics like following a more "peaty" diet first then experiment with one or two things at a time to see what works for you.

redsun

View attachment 22205

As expected jfl

Eating eggs + mitolipin isnt enough choline?

Btw what supps would you get rid off ? Everything i collected seem to work synergetically like lithium cypro, andro pansterone, aspirin kuinone, mutaflor and boulardii with antobiotics, champhosal, bcaa cocktail with cypro also since both deplet serotonin

The people above are correct, that is a lot you are taking. Cypro is strongly anti-cholinergic so may not be helping your cause. You have try and be sensible and not take so much. Simplicity is usually the answer. Vitamins and minerals are useful if you don't go crazy on them.

You can take a good B-complex, vitamin C, zinc, vitamin A and those other vitamins you were taking but take them at or around RDA levels (except the B-complex while will be higher). But you should not take B vitamins in imbalanced proportion. You are taking massive amounts of B1 and B3. But you need B5 for acetycholine synthesis. Find a good B-complex to take all of them together, this will improve all neurotransmitter activity especially acetylcholine. Try getting 1g of choline from eggs. Best to eat pasture-raised eggs and soft boil them and eat the yolk whole since too much cooking may destroy some of the good stuff.

Zinc and iron help increase Ach receptor function and their sensitivity. In other words they help them work better. Maybe iron would be helpful:

You already have high dopamine my man. High dopamine with low acetylcholine makes everything seem like a good idea, hence this lengthy stack of yours. You need Acetylcholine and serotonin to dial you down.

OP
llian

llian

Too much stuff, no one needs to take that many supplements at the same time. That's just poisoning yourself, you can't just take everything you see mentioned in an internet forum and expect it to solve all your problems. Try covering the basics like following a more "peaty" diet first then experiment with one or two things at a time to see what works for you.
This is what i've been eating for 2 months now
Screenshot_20210320-133210_Chrome.jpg

Legit i feel 0 difference compared to any diet i followed till now and i tried mostly every mainstream diet out there like paleo, carnivore, Sinclair IF combined with keto. Compared with these i feel the same 0 difference. Seems like nothing has an effect to me

The people above are correct, that is a lot you are taking. Cypro is strongly anti-cholinergic so may not be helping your cause. You have try and be sensible and not take so much. Simplicity is usually the answer. Vitamins and minerals are useful if you don't go crazy on them.

You can take a good B-complex, vitamin C, zinc, vitamin A and those other vitamins you were taking but take them at or around RDA levels (except the B-complex while will be higher). But you should not take B vitamins in imbalanced proportion. You are taking massive amounts of B1 and B3. But you need B5 for acetycholine synthesis. Find a good B-complex to take all of them together, this will improve all neurotransmitter activity especially acetylcholine. Try getting 1g of choline from eggs. Best to eat pasture-raised eggs and soft boil them and eat the yolk whole since too much cooking may destroy some of the good stuff.

Zinc and iron help increase Ach receptor function and their sensitivity. In other words they help them work better. Maybe iron would be helpful:

You already have high dopamine my man. High dopamine with low acetylcholine makes everything seem like a good idea, hence this lengthy stack of yours. You need Acetylcholine and serotonin to dial you down.
It was a time where i used to bulk with 9 eggs a day and i did that for quite a while but there was no difference to how i feel now.

I already got a B-complex in my stack that is Energin.

Wouldnt be better to bring serotonin down and acetylcholine up? There are many posts here that cypro may help even reverse social deficits in some people.

redsun

This is what i've been eating for 2 months now
View attachment 22206

Legit i feel 0 difference compared to any diet i followed till now and i tried mostly every mainstream diet out there like paleo, carnivore, Sinclair IF combined with keto. Compared with these i feel the same 0 difference. Seems like nothing has an effect to me

It was a time where i used to bulk with 9 eggs a day and i did that for quite a while but there was no difference to how i feel now.

I already got a B-complex in my stack that is Energin.

Wouldnt be better to bring serotonin down and acetylcholine up? There are many posts here that cypro may help even reverse social deficits in some people.

Eat 5 eggs daily instead of one. You may be missing choline but also could be low on acetyl-CoA since your B vitamin intake (not much B5) is incredibly imbalanced.

Phenylpiracetam binds alpha-4 beta-2 nicotinic receptors and a mouse model of autism it was these receptors which were found abnormal:

"The main evidence of cholinergic system abnormalities in ASD has included a significant reduction of nicotinic α4β2 subtype of ACh receptors (nAChRs) in the parietal and frontal cortex detected in post-mortem brain samples [86,87]."

ursidae

@redsun Is that acetylcholine quiz truly reliable or are there other imbalances that could cause such a personality?
So one needs:
Eggs
B1,B5
Zinc, iron
Vitamin C

is that all? What is the best form of B5, I see panthotenic acid and I see pantethine? Does choline in beets and chickpeas count

OP
llian

llian

Eat 5 eggs daily instead of one. You may be missing choline but also could be low on acetyl-CoA since your B vitamin intake (not much B5) is incredibly imbalanced.

Phenylpiracetam binds alpha-4 beta-2 nicotinic receptors and a mouse model of autism it was these receptors which were found abnormal:

"The main evidence of cholinergic system abnormalities in ASD has included a significant reduction of nicotinic α4β2 subtype of ACh receptors (nAChRs) in the parietal and frontal cortex detected in post-mortem brain samples [86,87]."
Why not to directly take some choline and b5 supp. 5 eggs are alot of PUFAs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom