Why Is Consuming Lot Of Milk Result To Fat Gain By Lot Of People?

OP
berk

berk

so if milk is so fattening by people, why RP than still recommending drinking milk????

boris

Peat drinks 1% low fat milk. Full fat milk is fattening, when you drink a lot of it.

OP
berk

berk

Peat drinks 1% low fat milk. Full fat milk is fattening, when you drink a lot of it.
So thats the anser on my question?
All the people who had followed GOMAD had been drinking whole milk?

Inaut

I’m using ginger and gentian in combination. If you believe that bitter substances stimulate the vagus nerve, a whole host of benefits can be had from simply tasting it. Ie. increasing hcl, pancreatic and digestive enzymes, Increasing intestinal enzymes, bile and cleansing gi tract of endotoxins.

tara

People who drink alot of cows milk get fat. Particularly low fat cows milk.
Some people. There are plenty of counterexamples too - who drink lots of milk and are not fat.
This thread is like a schizophrenic's mind.
It would be odd if all the comments came out of the same person's mind. Different viewpoints from different people is normal. :)

Doesn't high protein make one serotonin-dominant?
I think it's actually too low protein that causes serotonin excess. Whole proteins have phenylalanine, which is dopamine precursor, and on a low protein diet, one may lack this amino-acid a little.

Tenacity

I've been drinking a quart of skimmed cows milk a day for over four years, and it's neither made me fat nor given me any negative symptoms.

OP
berk

berk

I've been drinking a quart of skimmed cows milk a day for over four years, and it's neither made me fat nor given me any negative symptoms.
i dont know if you have ever test it but does increase your body temp when you drink skim milk?

MeatOrchid

I sound like a broken record but I think fixing the liver makes all the difference. My skin has recently cleared up and I drink a lot of milk... I think it’s partially due to red light I use on my body but also liver cleansing herb
How did you improve your liver? To the point of becoming milk friendly... Was it long? Many stepped process? Fun?

Runenight201

Dairy contains opiate peptides in the casein fraction that increase prolactin and decrease dopamine. This can downregulate sex steroid production and also induce weight gain. Milk also can contain high levels of endogenous steroid hormones that might possibly effect sensitive individuals. However, I think the opiate effect is the more likely culprit.

My experience with milk has always been a huge increase in steroid hormones. Super hard muscles, swelling and increase in flaccid penile hang, and huge increase in libido. My whole musculoskeletal system feels most solid, with no cracking of joints and proper biomechanics, when I’ve got milk in me. My hardest morning woods are when I overload with milk before bed (rice crispies with maple syrup anyone? Fruity pebbles?) The negative side effect is that this usually results in a dank odor emanating from my pits and privates, which I have no idea what it really is, but it puts people off, so I don’t really like it. Perhaps the endogenous steroids outweigh the opiate effects of downregulation of the body’s sex steroids? I’ve also noticed that coffee or sugar counters any negative depressant effect of milk, and as I’ve stated personally many times, dumping maple syrup or sugar on top of coffee and milk is like taking crack for me (cough cough.... ummm I’m assuming!)

Excess milk consumption though is weird, and I definitely recall a moment in my life where I was alone in my basement drinking a jug of milk feeling terribly subdued and depressed. I see dairy more as a supplement, something to put into my coffee, or some cheese in my eggs, rather than a large component of the diet. Balancing and incorporating dairy into a *well rounded diet* (cliche cliche, what does that even mean here in peatland) helps get all the pros of dairy without the cons-especially for those who may be sensitive to dairy.

As a side note, I have no idea why people supplement whey when they can just drink milk. Milk’s got the same damn protein plus all the other good stuff. Idk what they do when they isolate whey but that stuff gives me crazy acid reflux!

baccheion

My experience with milk has always been a huge increase in steroid hormones. Super hard muscles, swelling and increase in flaccid penile hang, and huge increase in libido. My whole musculoskeletal system feels most solid, with no cracking of joints and proper biomechanics, when I’ve got milk in me. My hardest morning woods are when I overload with milk before bed (rice crispies with maple syrup anyone? Fruity pebbles?) The negative side effect is that this usually results in a dank odor emanating from my pits and privates, which I have no idea what it really is, but it puts people off, so I don’t really like it. Perhaps the endogenous steroids outweigh the opiate effects of downregulation of the body’s sex steroids? I’ve also noticed that coffee or sugar counters any negative depressant effect of milk, and as I’ve stated personally many times, dumping maple syrup or sugar on top of coffee and milk is like taking crack for me (cough cough.... ummm I’m assuming!)

Excess milk consumption though is weird, and I definitely recall a moment in my life where I was alone in my basement drinking a jug of milk feeling terribly subdued and depressed. I see dairy more as a supplement, something to put into my coffee, or some cheese in my eggs, rather than a large component of the diet. Balancing and incorporating dairy into a *well rounded diet* (cliche cliche, what does that even mean here in peatland) helps get all the pros of dairy without the cons-especially for those who may be sensitive to dairy.

As a side note, I have no idea why people supplement whey when they can just drink milk. Milk’s got the same damn protein plus all the other good stuff. Idk what they do when they isolate whey but that stuff gives me crazy acid reflux!
Are you lactose intolerant? Was it skim, whole, 1%, etc milk?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals