• IMG_1199.JPG
    IMG_1199.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_1201.JPG
    IMG_1201.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 791
YuraCZ said:
RPDiciple said:
well done YuraCZ, seems like your restricting a bit i guess some days. How is energy, metabolic rate, temp, pulse etc ?
Well, since I don't have any thyroid(Hashimotos) I'm on T4( now also T3).. Back then it was all good. But when I left bodybuilding, diet and start cycling( road bike) a lot. I become crazy hypothyroid. I ate maybe 2500 kcal and burned maybe 5000kcal lol. I also had crazy hard job and at that time I experienced CRAZY body destruction = weakening of blood vessels( spider veins, insufficient blood flow in legs). Spine, knees, shoulders pain (arthritis).. Now almost 2 years later. I'm still f***ed up pretty badly heh...

You don't have a thyroid?

YuraCZ

Such_Saturation said:
YuraCZ said:
RPDiciple said:
well done YuraCZ, seems like your restricting a bit i guess some days. How is energy, metabolic rate, temp, pulse etc ?
Well, since I don't have any thyroid(Hashimotos) I'm on T4( now also T3).. Back then it was all good. But when I left bodybuilding, diet and start cycling( road bike) a lot. I become crazy hypothyroid. I ate maybe 2500 kcal and burned maybe 5000kcal lol. I also had crazy hard job and at that time I experienced CRAZY body destruction = weakening of blood vessels( spider veins, insufficient blood flow in legs). Spine, knees, shoulders pain (arthritis).. Now almost 2 years later. I'm still f***ed up pretty badly heh...

endocrinologist said that basically no.. Antibodies due to leaky gut ( gluten) started destroying my thyroid when I was maybe 10 and when I was 21 my thyroid stopped working completely.. :|

YuraCZ said:
Such_Saturation said:
YuraCZ said:
RPDiciple said:

endocrinologist said that basically no.. Antibodies due to leaky gut ( gluten) started destroying my thyroid when I was maybe 10 and when I was 21 my thyroid stopped working completely.. :|

I wonder if Ray Peat would think that it could grow back, seeing as it wasn't a mechanical removal.

YuraCZ how do you go about getting such results in the gym if you think that things are impossible?

Zachs

Such_Saturation said:
YuraCZ how do you go about getting such results in the gym if you think that things are impossible?

Steroids.

Lol.

Yes, you calories restricted, that does would to get lean short term!

But if you take steroids you think that nothing is impossible :lol:

YuraCZ

Zachs said:
Such_Saturation said:

Steroids.

Lol.

Yes, you calories restricted, that does would to get lean short term!
It is natural. here you have steroids...

Attachments

• ok.jpg
    ok.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 799

YuraCZ

Btw "that does would to get lean short term" ?? Wtf I have body with abs like that maybe 15 years? It's not about restriction. It's about eating clean, whole foods and exercise if you know what that term means.. For example here I ate basically how much carbs I wanted. Maybe 4000 kcal but I also trained like a crazy.. It's not " short term thing", it's a lifestyle... Btw protein from meat, whey isolate, eggs etc. is essential for maintaining those muscles and metabolic rate. 200g a day minimum.

Attachments

• 98kg konec pct.jpg
    98kg konec pct.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 794

Zachs

You achieved that natural, without a thyroid? Also is the steroid pic also yourself?

Zachs

You said you at 1360-2560 calories a day to achieve that leanness. Other factors aside, that is calorie restriction.

YuraCZ

Zachs said:
You said you at 1360-2560 calories a day to achieve that leanness. Other factors aside, that is calorie restriction.
You said "Protein is very insulinagenic so it makes sense that it would hinder fat loss."

I'm telling you it is nonsense.. GO and try HIGH protein low fat, low carb diet - egg whites, low fat meat(chicken/turkey breasts, cod, tilapia etc..) low fat dairy etc. and some low carb veggies. You can eat 400+g of protein from these clean sources and you WILL LOSE weight no matter what. In caloric surplus! I have done this many times. It is a best way to lose weight fast without losing muscles at the same time. So please stop talking BS here.. :roll:

Zachs

Yes because you are talking about a PSMF basically or severe calorie restriction. You could eat any combo of macros and lose fat at that level of calories. I was replying to someone who I assumed wasn't restricting calories since they said they were eating upwards of 600 of carbs a day. I lost fat eating over 3k calories from carbs and protein but protein intake was low and fat intake was non existent.

Also I do believe the above steroid picture is of yourself so I can't really trust that you were natural in any of those pics as they could have all been taken at some time during your steroid use.

BastiFuntasty

400 g + protein a day is definetely stressfull to the body. why wasting ressources, by converting that much protein into glucose. that makes no sense, does it?

tara

YuraCZ said:
GO and try HIGH protein low fat, low carb diet - egg whites, low fat meat(chicken/turkey breasts, cod, tilapia etc..) low fat dairy etc. and some low carb veggies. You can eat 400+g of protein from these clean sources and you WILL LOSE weight no matter what. In caloric surplus!
:error :lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals