Why Do Trannys Have Huge Dongs?

Experienced

I spent hours writing an email in the most polite and precise way possible so as to take up the least amount of Ray Peats time possible, and still felt bad after pressing send.

It makes me feel not as bad knowing that there are people out here rapid-fire spamming him with questions and links lol
There is nothing wrong with what I sent him he spends hours on his own newsletter writing letter by letter what’s wrong by sending him a mail? i haven’t asked anything about trannies like you guys title the post here.

rr1

There is nothing wrong with what I sent him he spends hours on his own newsletter writing letter by letter what’s wrong by sending him a mail? i haven’t asked anything about trannies like you guys title the post here.
I didn't say there was anything wrong with what you sent him...

I wonder if he skipped the question about DHEA and pregnenolone causing growth because he was unsure or if he just missed the question.

Experienced

question about DHEA and pregnenolone
I think he answered about DHEA he says DHEA Can cause growth also other androgen hormones can do it he’s probably not sure which hormones are able to determine the real growth there are too many factors. Please press the “send” button and keep us up to date I hate selfish people on this forum hiding their mails that they sent to Ray Peat and afterwards not telling what his mail is. We are all Humans here to learn from each other, the same way you try to be polite enough and not make him overthink about your mail I think everyone here respects his works btw no offense you’re a good guy keep me up to date with your mail. :ss

Experienced

If that's you writing to him, you should be ashamed.
The sheer amount of disrespect you show in your writing is baffling.
You clearly have no idea how much lf a legend Ray is.
Keep ******* trannies you should be ashamed lol .

T

TheBeard

Keep ******* trannies you should be ashamed lol .

You do sound like you're 20 indeed, not much maturity in today's eunuch's brains.

You'll see later in life what having balls means: exploring the world and your inner self, which can mean having a lot of fun ******* trannies.

But I can only imagine how scary the world must look from your frail 20 year old boy perspective.

GelatinGoblin

You do sound like you're 20 indeed, not much maturity in today's eunuch's brains.

You'll see later in life what having balls means: exploring the world and your inner self, which can mean having a lot of fun ******* trannies.

But I can only imagine how scary the world must look from your frail 20 year old boy perspective.

LOL nothing good about being 30 or 40 and still being a sexual hedonist. This is true misery... ******* men doesn't take any balls. The thing with all these gays and trannies is that they'll be 30 without children, wife and morality and ethics as a man. It boggles me how people think this is fun, in my experience ANYTHING related to Sodomy is misery, I've also seen the transvestites in-person, they are miserable confused people. This is where suicide happens. They are ego-centrical, amoral pieces of ***t. The fact that people give it a different meaning then just sexual depravity on the same level as Beastiality and child rape is distressing. "Love everybody", well that's not how it works in the real world and is not applicable anywhere (maybe in your lazy circle of friends, I have rarely seen anybody at least somewhat reasonable believe in this consensus), the consensus of the public is simply to "love everyone" is primitive.
THERE IS NO END TO LUST! Nowadays the norm is accepting it at least in Western countries. Look at ******* Western and Northern Europe. When the Stockholm rapes happened, what did the "men" do? They dressed up in skirts and high heels and did a march for female equality. I've said this before, if this were to happen in Eastern or Southern Europe they would've gone to where it was happening and killed those black asses, and the governments would've kicked them out. In Russia, there are the most immigrants in Europe and 2nd world wide. Where are the rapes and problems? Literally everyone is working. The Blacks and Arabs laugh with the Russians as they are afraid.
Do you think you can still turn back TheBeard? :whistle

GelatinGoblin

@TheBeard
"Sometimes the devil allows people to live a life free of trouble because he doesn't want people turning to God. Their sin is like a jail cell, except it is all nice and comfy and there doesn't seem to be any reason to leave. The door's wide open. Till one day time runs out and the door slams shut and suddenly it's too late to get out."
daily reminder.

Momado965

LOL nothing good about being 30 or 40 and still being a sexual hedonist. This is true misery... ******* men doesn't take any balls. The thing with all these gays and trannies is that they'll be 30 without children, wife and morality and ethics as a man. It boggles me how people think this is fun, in my experience ANYTHING related to Sodomy is misery, I've also seen the transvestites in-person, they are miserable confused people. This is where suicide happens. They are ego-centrical, amoral pieces of ***t. The fact that people give it a different meaning then just sexual depravity on the same level as Beastiality and child rape is distressing. "Love everybody", well that's not how it works in the real world and is not applicable anywhere (maybe in your lazy circle of friends, I have rarely seen anybody at least somewhat reasonable believe in this consensus), the consensus of the public is simply to "love everyone" is primitive.
THERE IS NO END TO LUST! Nowadays the norm is accepting it at least in Western countries. Look at ******* Western and Northern Europe. When the Stockholm rapes happened, what did the "men" do? They dressed up in skirts and high heels and did a march for female equality. I've said this before, if this were to happen in Eastern or Southern Europe they would've gone to where it was happening and killed those black asses, and the governments would've kicked them out. In Russia, there are the most immigrants in Europe and 2nd world wide. Where are the rapes and problems? Literally everyone is working. The Blacks and Arabs laugh with the Russians as they are afraid.

Which type of Arabs are afraid in Russia?

Experienced

Talk talk love you bro keep it up let this ****ers suck tranny dicks

GelatinGoblin

Which type of Arabs are afraid in Russia?
Central Asian and culturally arab descendants and ethnic arab descendants (Turkic peoples) are viewed pretty equally, not much problems. This is Kazakh, Tatar, Azar, Uzbek, Turko-Persians, Persians all though not Turkic. Native Inhabitents of the Kavkaz (caucasus) region although not arabs mostly Sunni Muslim are sometimes hated, particulary Chechens, Dagestanis generally less so. The Russians may fear the Chechens actually. Other Rus (Ukrainians, Belarussians) maybe less so. But if we talk about actual arabs, generally the older men and women are on good terms. The arabs who are younger and or immigrants generally "fear" the Russians. In Europe the case is that they may "bully" the native people or Europeans maybe in school, workplace, streets. This is less so in Russia. There will be just general scum who will stab you, not much fear there I suppose, just low IQ. But there are Russian scum too so it doesn't really apply to Arabs. Generally speaking again, the whites will fear the blacker non-Asiatic people as they are perhaps more primitive, this is generalising of course but still. In Russia among the older and some of the younger generation are resilient to victim mentality seen in NA or other Europe.

So, the new immigrants fear the Russians. Also the Russians don't bomb them or fight in their country so not much "Jihadist" thinking. In Russia the faith is also strong, same for Serbia. So in Russia and Serbia nobody really fears the arabs and Muslims and the arabs fear the Russian and Serbs. This is just what I see. So all those Syrians, Iraqi (?)... They fear Russians. I don't know about North Africans. In Russia they openly say Negro, and it doesn't offend anyone and nobody bats an eye, openly on TV, everywhere. So nowadays there are "Russo-Africans"... Lol funny but see how they integrate into the culture. Speak fluent Russian. Always were students from Africa in Moscow and Petersburg. Anyway it's just a strong sense of cultural identity and sort of tribalism. Over time, the Arabs will too become "Russian" :): Not to be confused with replacement of culture but instead integration and actual equality without weakness. So, the arabs don't make much trouble in the places they inhabit. Strong law enforcement, government.

GelatinGoblin

Searched up your @ and got some weird stuff, i'll pass. Do you know what is "Superinternet"? I saw a tweeter handle which has some 1.6M tweets when I searched the @, related to the "Superinternet". Scary weird stuff :confused:

Experienced

Searched up your @ and got some weird stuff, i'll pass. Do you know what is "Superinternet"? I saw a tweeter handle which has some 1.6M tweets when I searched the @, related to the "Superinternet". Scary weird stuff :confused:
Umm no I don’t know him wtf?

sproloquo is just alias. The link is not wrong or anything

Attachments

• A2D4CF2E-84E6-442B-B096-EF66CFAF7DCC.png
    A2D4CF2E-84E6-442B-B096-EF66CFAF7DCC.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 39

Momado965

Central Asian and culturally arab descendants and ethnic arab descendants (Turkic peoples) are viewed pretty equally, not much problems. This is Kazakh, Tatar, Azar, Uzbek, Turko-Persians, Persians all though not Turkic. Native Inhabitents of the Kavkaz (caucasus) region although not arabs mostly Sunni Muslim are sometimes hated, particulary Chechens, Dagestanis generally less so. The Russians may fear the Chechens actually. Other Rus (Ukrainians, Belarussians) maybe less so. But if we talk about actual arabs, generally the older men and women are on good terms. The arabs who are younger and or immigrants generally "fear" the Russians. In Europe the case is that they may "bully" the native people or Europeans maybe in school, workplace, streets. This is less so in Russia. There will be just general scum who will stab you, not much fear there I suppose, just low IQ. But there are Russian scum too so it doesn't really apply to Arabs. Generally speaking again, the whites will fear the blacker non-Asiatic people as they are perhaps more primitive, this is generalising of course but still. In Russia among the older and some of the younger generation are resilient to victim mentality seen in NA or other Europe.

So, the new immigrants fear the Russians. Also the Russians don't bomb them or fight in their country so not much "Jihadist" thinking. In Russia the faith is also strong, same for Serbia. So in Russia and Serbia nobody really fears the arabs and Muslims and the arabs fear the Russian and Serbs. This is just what I see. So all those Syrians, Iraqi (?)... They fear Russians. I don't know about North Africans. In Russia they openly say Negro, and it doesn't offend anyone and nobody bats an eye, openly on TV, everywhere. So nowadays there are "Russo-Africans"... Lol funny but see how they integrate into the culture. Speak fluent Russian. Always were students from Africa in Moscow and Petersburg. Anyway it's just a strong sense of cultural identity and sort of tribalism. Over time, the Arabs will too become "Russian" :): Not to be confused with replacement of culture but instead integration and actual equality without weakness. So, the arabs don't make much trouble in the places they inhabit. Strong law enforcement, government.

What needs to be outlines is the following: Arabs who immigrated from their country due to FEAR of war are FEARFUL of Russians or any other country.

GelatinGoblin

What needs to be outlines is the following: Arabs who immigrated from their country due to FEAR of war are FEARFUL of Russians or any other country.
Not really, that rarely is the case. Most of them are economic immigrants and opportunists.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals