Why Do Trannys Have Huge Dongs?

Dr. B

Maybe you took too much niacin and you had a sort of flushing reaction? Peat doesn't recommend niacin but niacinamide. High histamine/estrogen is probably central to the problem. I realised that I underestimate my alergies all my life and reduced blood flow due to high histamine certainly reduces size.
reduces size to just the p, or probably all organs? reduced blow effects all organs... including brain, liver etc... so if bloodflow is key, that means blood thinners should help massively? vitamin E, aspirin, what else? progesterone?

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

Antihistamines should help obviously. High histamine/ allergies affect my joints and skin too so histamin's effect certainly is systemic. Reducing allergic trickers is super important. I tried 6keto P4 recently but a higher dose like 10mg and the effects on muslces and Mr.P was really impressive but erected size is not the problem, the flaccid size is underwhelming. Some vitamine E and aspirin is always good, not sure if more is better though.

Dr. B

Antihistamines should help obviously. High histamine/ allergies affect my joints and skin too so histamin's effect certainly is systemic. Reducing allergic trickers is super important. I tried 6keto P4 recently but a higher dose like 10mg and the effects on muslces and Mr.P was really impressive but erected size is not the problem, the flaccid size is underwhelming. Some vitamine E and aspirin is always good, not sure if more is better though.
why does the 6keto P4 have that effect is it due to lowering cortisol? doesnt Peat not like any of the keto steroids? so you got both good muscle gain and P gains from keto P4? is it all due to its lowering of cortisol?

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

why does the 6keto P4 have that effect is it due to lowering cortisol? doesnt Peat not like any of the keto steroids? so you got both good muscle gain and P gains from keto P4? is it all due to its lowering of cortisol?
I don't know but that is what the studies and Georgi suggests. The gainz weren't otherworldly but noticeable. I don't focus on muscle growth ATM I just play some street basketball for fun and walk a lot.

Dr. B

Extra niacinamide and folate actually. I think the source naturals niacinamide is good to take. It has 100mg tablets, very easy to take some each meal as B3 is very effective for libido/sexual function . One of the things Peat gets right is B3. All around very vital vitamin that many don't get enough or become depleted in it and helps many aspects.

You dont have to supplement arginine just that you get plenty from food, meat being the best source. If the diet is high in non-meat proteins and lacks meat your arginine intake will be quite low. You can of course try small amounts say 1g or so just for personal experimentation. Its not inheritantly dangerous but I would not supplement arginine when I can get so much as is from food which has a balance of amino acids.
what about applying androgens directly to the penis? non aromitizable ones like dht, androsterone, maybe progesterone? maybe dhea or pregnenolone?
what about applying them inside of the penis hole, so there is even more absorption?
also which hormones are involved in increasing testicular size and function. just thyroid? the androgens seem to shrink them, at least if supplemented externally. maybe for naturals, larger testes produce more androgens.
do you like beta alanine and citrulline mate

JamesGatz

This thread is getting me more interested in trying Estradiol tablets or cream but I can only get hold of tablets atm, anything that increases my dht seems to make me have poor erections and libido and more hard flaccids less floppyness to my semi erect penis ..​
The way I see it is DHT is a blood vasoconstrictor - I'm a "grower" when I'm high DHT i.e. smaller flaccid length but my penis grows into a SCHLONG when I see a nice girl hahaha

I do think DHT made my penis bigger over-time

arteryvein.jpg

before peating when I had a brief stint with finasteride - I was a "shower:" - would have a large flaccid length but my erections werent that impressive - I think E2 is a blood vasolidator but it doesn't actually grow the penis and instead makes it smaller overtime

I want this thread to appear on the first page.
The topic is highly interesting, and trannies are voluptuous and magical creatures to have sex with.

My personal experience has shown me that the biggest penises belonged to non-androgenic looking men.
Head full of hair, no beard, pale skin, but penises with length above 20cm and great girth.

So it's not a fantasy to think that e2 have a responsibility in size and fullness.
FWIW, the beard was an idiot, but I've also noticed this. As someone who is bisexual, and has had sex with a fair share of men, it's never really who you might imagine. The biggest people I have had sex with all had some things in common. Tall, almost too tall for their bodies. People here would describe it as "estrogenic" growth. Head full of hair, almost no body hair as well. Also, almost always the leanest people. Never an ounce of fat on them. It's quite strange.