How have we not solved the topic of growing in height ? I find it hard to believe it is just "genetics"

IT'S OVER

my father only grew until 15, me only unltil 14 we are both 175cm, for me its enough, i just wish my health was good =(

Logan-

Brandin

I'm 6foot 4 as well. I think that height growth can be made by stress or by androgens and thyroid. People that are tall but have very thin bones and narrow shoulders and they look too skinny and aged are the people that grew with an overactive pituitary gland,they have huge amounts of TSH and they never eat enough to nourish their "big body",they will have higher adrenaline and especially high histamine. They will be unhealthy in the long run. This is why you see an height growth from 300 years ago,not because we are healthier,but because the body grows from stress. People as I described they are always loosing tissues to produce ATP and they remain very skinny. They usually become already very tall from a really young age.
Whereas there are taller people that grew in a more healthy way, they did have a normal body frame when little,like all the other kids, nothing special,but when they hit puberty they started to grow until 21-22 years old and they are tall,high bone density, broad shoulders,higher metabolic rate and they are very good in some sports,they don't look aged and they have a big appetite without getting easily fat. They probably have higher testosterone and or DHT. This is the healthy tall prototype, unfortunately nowadays there more and more of the first type.
I think heoght has to do with genetics(maybe 20-50%) and how growth promoting someones enviroment is. Eating low calories growing up, sleeping bad, eat low quallity all affect.

Now people that eat horrible food quality but alot and sleeps much ontop of it will often grow tall from gh, estrogen, hypercaloric state and stuff like that. Mamy probably know someone like that... Some people that are tall had a clearly great upbrining and seems really healthy. Some tall people on the other hand can be or/and be very diabetic, fat, serotonergic, stressed, feminine bonestructure, high nitric oxide (would suggest less preaty but also growthpromoting in a tumour and chaotic way). There are clearly multiple ways to be in a growth promoting enviroment. My enviroment growing up was growth demoting but wasnt as estrogenic as some peoples are/was.

This is why im way shorter than most of my relatives but actually have a significantly manlier bonestructure shape.

I think genetics makes an impact but clearly enviroment matters alot awell..

BTW if you by the stress version of growth meant that unhealthy chaotic enviroment then I agree 100%...

Nebula

Taller people eat more protein, and their parents eat more protein. Taller people also sleep more, naps during the day. Most growth is during sleep.
Yep. Seems to be mostly the post weaning protein intake after infancy that stimulates the growth potential for childhood and puberty. Hunter gatherers that eat large ruminants are also very tall despite probably consuming more phosphorus than calcium.

OccamzRazer

I've grown from 5'11.75" to 6'0.375" in the last 2 years. From age 25-27. My head is also bigger - none of the hats I used to wear fit very well anymore.

Pedigree

I've grown from 5'11.75" to 6'0.375" in the last 2 years. From age 25-27. My head is also bigger - none of the hats I used to wear fit very well anymore.
and how meticulous was your measuring?

height decreases throughout the day and even then you won't always have the same morning height

OccamzRazer

and how meticulous was your measuring?

height decreases throughout the day and even then you won't always have the same morning height
Very meticulous, I thought of that. All morning measurements on the same board.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I have done a lot of growing recently - about 3 inches in height and I currently wear a 8XL in shirts (I'm not fat but my ribcage is quiet large) and I currently wear size 16 3E shoes and am still growing. If my rate of growth continues I will wear a size 18-20 in a few months.

If you would like to grow taller all you really need to do in my view is maintain a healthy metabolism - DHT is your best friend and you need to kind of place pressure on extending your limbs (that's what I did) and vice versa if you want wider bones and genitals - the only time I stop growing is when I am under stress or when my Progesterone is too high and my androgens are being suppressed. An example of an exercise I did for height was hanging from a pull-up bar for a few minutes each day - the changes are permanent if your metabolism can support the growth.

A word to the wise: if you plan on partaking in this journey - you will eventually need to learn how to sew/use a sewing machine and make your own clothes and shoes - that's what I'm doing now and it is not easy.

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

I have done a lot of growing recently - about 3 inches in height and I currently wear a 8XL in shirts (I'm not fat but my ribcage is quiet large) and I currently wear size 16 3E shoes and am still growing. If my rate of growth continues I will wear a size 18-20 in a few months.

If you would like to grow taller all you really need to do in my view is maintain a healthy metabolism - DHT is your best friend and you need to kind of place pressure on extending your limbs (that's what I did) and vice versa if you want wider bones and genitals - the only time I stop growing is when I am under stress or when my Progesterone is too high and my androgens are being suppressed. An example of an exercise I did for height was hanging from a pull-up bar for a few minutes each day - the changes are permanent if your metabolism can support the growth.

A word to the wise: if you plan on partaking in this journey - you will eventually need to learn how to sew/use a sewing machine and make your own clothes and shoes - that's what I'm doing now and it is not easy.
3 inches?! How tall are you now?

Could you elaborate a little more on exactly what you are doing to grow like this?

It almost sounds too crazy to be true, but I'm interested and trying to be openminded lol.

Coderr

How old are you?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Could you elaborate a little more on exactly what you are doing to grow like this?

It almost sounds too crazy to be true, but I'm interested and trying to be openminded lol.
Yes I've sent pictures of my clothes and shoes to 2 other people who expressed doubt as well - I am unsure of what else I could do for proof

Based on experimentation this is the way I view growth:

D0717506-5184-4A19-929C-058689CD1F78.png

In a high DHT and/or ideal metabolic state - growth can occur 3 different dimensions:

Dimension A:
Height - to grow taller I would keep DHT high and place stress on my limbs (light but consistent) - a few examples: hanging from a pull up bar, sitting on a bench and just extending my legs very forward for longer periods of time, etc. as long as the stress to extend the limbs is there and the body has the energy - the growth will happen.

The important thing I realized is that the legs and torso do not grow taller by themselves - all the bones in my body including my skull lengthened when I did these experiments consistently

Dimension B: I call this ribcage growth - basically your body becomes very 3-Dimensional - the ribcage extends more forward and becomes more large and open - your organs feel free and seem to function better (thats how it felt for my lungs) - all the bones grow more 3-D like and your bones are more dense. If done consistently this makes you look pretty crazy in a good way - I don't work out at all but it makes my body more 3-D like than a good 99% of bodybuilders.

It's difficult to explain what I did for this - I basically used my chest, abdominal and back muscles to push open my ribcage - thats about all I did

Dimension C: Width

If you focus on width - Your frame becomes a lot better - the shoulders extend wider and the theres a larger thigh gap - it feels like the genitals have more space to relax in my view

In terms of what I did for this - I basically just took a wide stance with my body consistently - using my legs and arms and over time all of my bones got wider

In summary - I believe the sky is the limit in terms of growth (at any age) - I'm convinced the 8 feet tall Native Americans may be reachable after all and I am tempted to push these limits

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

There's another thing that I think is important to add - I actually had to continuously buy bigger shoes, clothes, headwear for the growth to continue - if my shoes were too tight the growth would stop - not just in my feet but everywhere in my body and same for my clothes and headwear. Even if my rings were too tight on my fingers my body stopped growing wider

I think of it as when people say that plants stop growing earlier if they are in a smaller pot.

I also believe compressing the body can stunt/inhibit height growth. Heavy weight lifting especially when the legs are being compressed I believe will work against you and similar to nearly anything compressing the body in the 3 dimensions I posted

Dr. B

There's another thing that I think is important to add - I actually had to continuously buy bigger shoes, clothes, headwear for the growth to continue - if my shoes were too tight the growth would stop - not just in my feet but everywhere in my body and same for my clothes and headwear. Even if my rings were too tight on my fingers my body stopped growing wider

I think of it as when people say that plants stop growing earlier if they are in a smaller pot.

I also believe compressing the body can stunt/inhibit height growth. Heavy weight lifting especially when the legs are being compressed I believe will work against you and similar to nearly anything compressing the body in the 3 dimensions I posted
What is your exact diet supplement and medical regimen? Do you avoid tap water, xrays, vaccines etc? Are you doing a heavy milk diet? Couldn’t you increase the results further drinking a gallon whole milk per day? It has k2 and A and maybe d3 and the calcium would help build the bones up? Using any supplements? Macros and diet?
I think with milk you could potentially gain height and bone mass etc without even needing to do any stretches?

What kind of lifting is problematic? Like squats deadlifts etc? Bench press?

What if you drink milk and fruit juice all day?

BrianF

I think I agree - I am looking at Robert Wadlow - I find that this small frame and narrow skull common in many very tall men I see - it looks unhealthy - I think maybe this represents the stress growth or pituary gland issue growth

View attachment 30214

When I look at men and athletes who are generally between 6 feet and 6"5 they look a lot more androgenic - larger skulls - large frame - this looks like healthy growth and high androgenic growth to me

View attachment 30215
That's Harry mcguire. He's a genetic experiment gone wrong. Some mad scientist tried to fuse an Easter Island stone head with the body of a donkey to create the ultimate Central Defender. Harry is one of the earliest bungled prototypes.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What is your exact diet supplement and medical regimen? Do you avoid tap water, xrays, vaccines etc? Are you doing a heavy milk diet? Couldn’t you increase the results further drinking a gallon whole milk per day? It has k2 and A and maybe d3 and the calcium would help build the bones up? Using any supplements? Macros and diet?
I think with milk you could potentially gain height and bone mass etc without even needing to do any stretches?

What kind of lifting is problematic? Like squats deadlifts etc? Bench press?

What if you drink milk and fruit juice all day?
My diet is not the best currently:

I don't use much supplements anymore and don't crave them unless I get stressed out or ejaculate (which rarely happens)

I avoid all stressors as much as possible - I avoid being indoors, tap water, xrays, vaccines, excessive screentime, i avoid working hard or putting in much effort at anything

I drink a lot of soda (mexican coke, fanta, sprite)

A lot of candy and gum

Croissants, potatoes, steak, gelatin, a little coffee and honey, I drink milk but only about 1/2 a quart a day max, watermelon and pineapple - thats about it

My macros are about 20/30/50 (protein/fats/carbs) - I don't eat much protein and dont crave it all that much

Right now i would say im very carefree in what I eat and just indulge my cravings mainly - I avoid PUFA and soy but il eat just about anything else

I think the other factors I mention on the forum that many don't take seriously made the biggest difference

Yea in my view I think any lifting that compresses your body downward especially the limbs would be problematic -I haven't worked out at all when this growth happened but I think someone could manage both but I guess what I would say is it doesn't help support bone lengthening

Dr. B

My diet is not the best currently:

I don't use much supplements anymore and don't crave them unless I get stressed out or ejaculate (which rarely happens)

I avoid all stressors as much as possible - I avoid being indoors, tap water, xrays, vaccines, excessive screentime, i avoid working hard or putting in much effort at anything

I drink a lot of soda (mexican coke, fanta, sprite)

A lot of candy and gum

Croissants, potatoes, steak, gelatin, a little coffee and honey, I drink milk but only about 1/2 a quart a day max, watermelon and pineapple - thats about it

My macros are about 20/30/50 (protein/fats/carbs) - I don't eat much protein and dont crave it all that much

Right now i would say im very carefree in what I eat and just indulge my cravings mainly - I avoid PUFA and soy but il eat just about anything else

I think the other factors I mention on the forum that many don't take seriously made the biggest difference

Yea in my view I think any lifting that compresses your body downward especially the limbs would be problematic -I haven't worked out at all when this growth happened but I think someone could manage both but I guess what I would say is it doesn't help support bone lengthening
Does lifting affect penis size and penis growth potential too?

OccamzRazer

Very interesting, thank you for mentioning this part.

My sunhat I always wear has gotten way too small since my head is growing, but I didn't realize that could be a problem.

Vivin3BC

So I need to buy oversized clothes and wear those for this to work? ?

Did you hang from a pull up bar for minutes at once or in total over the day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals