Everyone hates me for no reason! Why!

uuy8778yyi

What do you want ?

What is preventing you ?

What are your excuses?

What is your diet? Supplements ?

When did these emotions and ideas start within you ?

Sheik

Joocy_J said:
post 98458 lmao, no way this isn't a troll post.

Get a haircut and stop dressing like a middle schooler to start lol

edit: Stop acting like a smug phaggot as well, I guarantee you there is nothing special about you

edit 2: just read that you don't have a job, typical liberal scum - your a man start acting like one

If you dig deeply enough you will find that you don't even believe in the judgements you just tried to lay on someone. Seriously, you don't actually believe in them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joocy_J

Sheik said:
Joocy_J said:
post 98458 lmao, no way this isn't a troll post.

Get a haircut and stop dressing like a middle schooler to start lol

edit: Stop acting like a smug phaggot as well, I guarantee you there is nothing special about you

edit 2: just read that you don't have a job, typical liberal scum - your a man start acting like one

If you dig deeply enough you will find that you don't even believe in the judgements you just tried to lay on someone. Seriously, you don't actually believe in them.

lol, they're not judgements they are the reality of human attraction. People are attracted to well dressed, well groomed, contributing members of society. Not welfare bums

Also, I am 90% convinced that op is trolling

goodandevil

Hey ben, welcome.to the forum my brother. I today was better than yesterday.

What was your family situation like growing up? The initial wiring.of our minds is arranged by our family, and if they abuse.or ask too much of tbeir children, the children can grow.up, and having the same feeling, atribute its orgins to tbe world, instead of where jt rightfully belongs (withthe parents). I believe tbis basic principle occhrs often and affkicts many, because it is the psychological mode of slavery. Inner Famiky Systems belped me to.reprogram a lot. Also, check out sfhelp.org. put your feelings wbere they truly belong and give tbe world a chnlance. God bless and welcome.

goodandevil

We weren't supposed.to have "jobs" in thjs countrh; we were supposed to apprentice, to learn and strive to.better ourselves and.our , which once truly a beacon of freedom. Everyone's to.consumed.with slavery nkw to understand what's happening. Not baving a job could result.in the very kind people needed.to.undertake the arduous labor of returning our country to its roots. "In tbe spectacle, no job is unproductive, for tbe worker can produce tbe spectacle and nothing else." -guy debord

Daimyo

@Ben
I just wanted to add, that the guy in the video does have a job:
1)He makes sure everything is running smoothly
2)He makes sure that the sun is up
3)He makes sure that the girls are out

:lol:

You eat sushi every day, major depressive disorder is where you're going :ss

uuy8778yyi said:
post 98761
Such_Saturation said:
You eat sushi every day, major depressive disorder is where you're going :ss

Why , because of mercury?

Mercury, heavy metals, PUFA, dioxins, furans, soy, insufficient carbohydrates, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals