Why YOU Need To Grow Up

IPlayDart

Nothing is more dangerous to our society than men who never grow up.

Men who are still at home at 25 and spend more time in Fortnite than in their future, than in their skills, than in their work.

Nothing good comes from men who don't grow up.

You sit on your phone and watch one stupid YT video after another. entertainment for children.

How are you ever going to find meaning in your life big enough to get you through the hard times?

How will you ever learn to move on with your life and that of your family through your sadness.

How useful are you to yourself? How useful are you to the people around you?

DESTROY what keeps you stupid and small. Destroy everything before you rebuild anything else.

⁃ Unfollow all Youtubers that don't make you richer
⁃ Break up with your loser friends, MERCILESLY
⁃ Minimize contact with family members who don't want to see you succeed
⁃ Delete all your apps that don't make you any money and are only there for your entertainment
⁃ Never again discuss in comments with people who are less successful than you

You have to understand one thing, the work never stops. NO WAY.

THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO.

Do something, ANYTHING.

If you absolutely don't know what to do, it's better to do a rain dance than to do nothing.

Action > Inaction

You gotta start thinking like that. Keep moving.

It's easier to keep a fire going than to start a new one. DON'T LET IT ERASE.

It's easier to do something productive after a rain dance than after a reaction video on Youtube from some BIMBOS.

You can't afford to do nothing. You can't afford to play Fortnite. FOR WHAT REASON?

You want to get better and better, show everyone how good you are. I understand. I do the same. But I do it in real life.

Video games stop being fun when you only play against cheaters and you don't stand a chance anymore.

If you meet me in real life you won't enjoy it anymore, I'm the boss, on GODMODE. You will hide in your video world where you can still win.

Like a child.

But you are no longer a child. It's time for you to UP in real life. Learn how to be better than everyone else here.

Nobody cares about your Fortnite wins against 14 year old kids. NOBODY.

There are few things worse than realizing you have become a master at the wrong thing.

Become a master of life.

Learn life.

Attachments

• 6891F088-9FD5-4F9A-BA22-BE7EC34A500E.jpeg
    6891F088-9FD5-4F9A-BA22-BE7EC34A500E.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
B

Blaze

Nothing is more dangerous to our society than men who never grow up.

Men who are still at home at 25 and spend more time in Fortnite than in their future, than in their skills, than in their work.

Nothing good comes from men who don't grow up.

You sit on your phone and watch one stupid YT video after another. entertainment for children.

How are you ever going to find meaning in your life big enough to get you through the hard times?

How will you ever learn to move on with your life and that of your family through your sadness.

How useful are you to yourself? How useful are you to the people around you?

DESTROY what keeps you stupid and small. Destroy everything before you rebuild anything else.

⁃ Unfollow all Youtubers that don't make you richer
⁃ Break up with your loser friends, MERCILESLY
⁃ Minimize contact with family members who don't want to see you succeed
⁃ Delete all your apps that don't make you any money and are only there for your entertainment
⁃ Never again discuss in comments with people who are less successful than you

You have to understand one thing, the work never stops. NO WAY.

THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO.

Do something, ANYTHING.

If you absolutely don't know what to do, it's better to do a rain dance than to do nothing.

Action > Inaction

You gotta start thinking like that. Keep moving.

It's easier to keep a fire going than to start a new one. DON'T LET IT ERASE.

It's easier to do something productive after a rain dance than after a reaction video on Youtube from some BIMBOS.

You can't afford to do nothing. You can't afford to play Fortnite. FOR WHAT REASON?

You want to get better and better, show everyone how good you are. I understand. I do the same. But I do it in real life.

Video games stop being fun when you only play against cheaters and you don't stand a chance anymore.

If you meet me in real life you won't enjoy it anymore, I'm the boss, on GODMODE. You will hide in your video world where you can still win.

Like a child.

But you are no longer a child. It's time for you to UP in real life. Learn how to be better than everyone else here.

Nobody cares about your Fortnite wins against 14 year old kids. NOBODY.

There are few things worse than realizing you have become a master at the wrong thing.

Become a master of life.

Learn life.
Enjoyed this post---- thank you.

I'm.No.One

Might want to squeeze something in your list here that address your beliefs that all women actually want to be raped bro...

Insane Craving For Sex

Seriously, grow up.

Edit: Seriously, anyone praising this guy's wisdom might want to see where he's actually at mentally in the above post.

I'm.No.One

Haha, you got me there. I never said they want to be raped though. It was put in quotation marks for a reason.
You can't really hide beliefs behind quotation marks though... You essentially said that women never make the first move because they "want to be raped".

I seriously suggest you take a long hard look at how resentful you are towards women for not wanting you then look inwardly at why that's on you, not them.

B

Blaze

Might want to squeeze something in your list here that address your beliefs that all women actually want to be raped bro...

Insane Craving For Sex

Seriously, grow up.

Edit: Seriously, anyone praising this guy's wisdom might want to see where he's actually at mentally in the above post.
I was only referring to this thread post, The above post was very good. If in other posts in your estimation he offended you or you deem he mentally fell short, oh well. No need to attack him and make it personal though. I'm sure most posters here including yourself are trying their absolute best to make sense. Nobody's perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
IPlayDart

IPlayDart

You can't really hide beliefs behind quotation marks though... You essentially said that women never make the first move because they "want to be raped".

I seriously suggest you take a long hard look at how resentful you are towards women for not wanting you then look inwardly at why that's on you, not them.
Women don’t want me because I‘m way too handsome. Whenever a guy is top- notch beautiful, women fear he‘ll just use them and then ditch them.

If they’d only knew I never had a relationship.

LeeLemonoil

Women don’t want me because I‘m way too handsome. Whenever a guy is top- notch beautiful, women fear he‘ll just use them and then ditch them.

I disagree. I was very handsome since adolescence and also always have had a few very good looking friends and cousins of similar age.

Mostly we had the most sought after girls on school, sport clubs, university. Quite the contrary I’ve experienced the top-Girls becoming attracted exactly because they knew we were a bit of womanizers that got a lot of medium or short-term relations just like is rather normal in high school early university age.

Ben.

Are you Jordan Peterson's parrot?

Nah Jordan Peterson has more nuance to that and acknowledges bad situations and lifes when he sees them.

That post reeks of Andrew Tates following.

Luann

As a woman I feel like there is some truth to this

In that case, do you have power over how they perceive you? A "soft side"? :)

Morgan

I guess you have to stop playing darts.

"Inaction is divine; yet it is against inaction that man has rebelled. Man alone, in nature, is incapable of enduring monotony, man alone wants something to happen at all costs — something, anything.... Thereby he shows himself unworthy of his ancestor: the need for novelty is the characteristic of an alienated gorilla.”
― E. M. Cioran, The Trouble with Being Born

Makrosky

Dude, you need to ejaculate from time to time, seriously. It seems you are generating a lot of undissipated heat in TCM terms, judging from your posts.

Summer

lol this post makes it sound like you got clapped in Fortnite just moments earlier.

Anyways, one day you’ll realize the great majority of people don’t care about ANYTHING anyone does. Whether it be in a game or in real life.

Korven

He got banned

It's pretty damn easy to recognize GermanTruther who keeps making new accounts every few weeks lol.

He'll be back soon enough with classic threads like:

"Day 1 on no starch: I feel like I am on cypro (I have never taken cypro)"
"Day 2 on no starch: my vision is HD!!!"
"Day 3 on no starch: I now have autism"
"Are serial killers the real heroes?"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals