My Nerves

iLoveSugar

Of all my issues (literally 100), the 2 that keep me down the most are my severe nerves and faint feeling. I have NO idea why I am like this for no reason what so ever. I just cringe and am tense all day. I'm wobbly and just am in severe panic mode for no freaking reason. Why? Why? Why? I've always loved people and loved life. Something HAS to be wrecking my nerves, and I don't get it. Benzos help a tad, but not nearly enough to make me normal. How am I supposed to ever have a relationship or be around people in public normal when I am constantly fighting to stand upright.

Sorry for the vent. I feel like I am the only one in the world like this. To be calm and relaxed is a dream come true for me.

DaveFoster

My whole life's been like this since high school. No rest: just slightly larger bags every morning, and a daily resistance against depression with a few hours of happiness every week, and that's a good week.

Many people live like this their whole lives and use alcohol to numb the pain of existence.

I find taking inordinate amounts of all the Peat supplements and medications can increase resilience to the stress, but maybe thyroid is needed regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals