Jitters/nerves For No Reason

iLoveSugar

What would cause me to be constantly super nervous, jittery and lightheaded for no reason? It's as if I majorly overdosed on caffeine, except I currently dont use any caffeine because of this. I'm just always on the edge of my seat and a hyperextended state. I constantly have to be rocking or something.

CrystalClear

Are you eating enough sugar? Could need more than you think. I used to be jittery and nervous before breakfast. I didn't realise I was becoming hypoglycemic.

lampofred

low thyroid, low blood sugar causing the frontal lobe to not get enough energy. the frontal lobe is the main thing that quiets you.

tara

What would cause me to be constantly super nervous, jittery and lightheaded for no reason?
If you are getting adequate nutrition, consider whether relative hyperventilation or lack of suitable movement could be playing a role?

Summer

If you are getting adequate nutrition, consider whether relative hyperventilation or lack of suitable movement could be playing a role?

By lack of suitable movement, do you mean too much sitting?

tara

By lack of suitable movement, do you mean too much sitting?
Maybe. I think our bodies are meant to spend a at least a part of the day moving in varied ways. How vigorously probably depends on our current state and health - for some people it needs to be more gentle, for others more vigorous. Lots of benefits in keeping muscles, nerves, digestion, and internal organs working well. (Ideally it would be enjoyable/interesting/meaningful movement.)
It can also tie in with breathing rate and CO2 production and retention. Less movement > less CO2 production > more important to have ways to avoid chronic unaware hyperventilation that loses too much CO2. Optimal CO2 levels have calming effects on nervous system, amongst other effects.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I am stationary (laying or sitting) almost all day because I feel so fatigued and shitty. The winters dont help beings it's so cold and miserable. I'm also up 30 pounds since last year.

tara

You may not be producing much CO2 if you are so sedentary. I can't remember if you have tried working with this.

Dino D

Sugar does this to me... faty and salty food, (proten and fat) calmes me down... one or two times a day i can handle carbs... when i improve or move more i can handle carbs a bit more... but in some times going low carbs helps... yes the goal is to eat carbs but for a period you can reconsinder... try not to spike your insulin to often if your body is still not ready to handle it...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals