Don't Know How Much Longer I Have. Can't Take The Constant, Unrelenting, Unexplainable; Anguish

OP
L

LambdaAlpha

Interesting. Perhaps such excessive vitamin A degraded your gut mucosa (by surpressing production) as it can certainly do (Retinoic acid suppresses intestinal mucus production and exacerbates experimental enterocolitis). I've been through a very similar situation to you. I've almost died multiple times from it. At times I seriously felt like I was dying and at times I became incredibly confused like I had Alzheimer's. But you can heal and things will be good again. I'm about back to my old self now and wiser from the experience. You just need to learn how to endure the bad moments. You need to understand that you are forced to feel the way you do because of your physiology and choose to endure the pain because the future can be bright.
You should try to increase your intestinal mucus production as much as possible by supplementing specific amino acids that stimulate mucus production Nutrition | Mobile. Eat a lot of protein in general as well. You need to rebuild your intestinal barrier. Try a low FOMAD diet while recovering as you need to remove all insults to fully repair.
Hmmm, i see...ya some moments i feel like i'm going to drop dead and it sucks...my eyebrows are 2/3 gone and it makes me looo ridiculous even though my thyroid blood tests are fairly normal...i picked up some NAC, it was on the list you referenced about the mucus and amino acids. My issue is my body is fluxuating constantly. One second i feel like my death is literally moments away...the next i feel 95% back to normal. Makes no damn sense..

OP
L

LambdaAlpha

Are there any ways i can raise my t3/t4 naturally without pharmaceutical? I don't want to wait however long i might have to to start fixing myself. Eyebrows ate gone...feet are cold all of the time. Constantly exhausted...do you guys know of any other ailments/deficiencies that cause eyebrow loss?

EIRE24

Yup, accutane is a controlled vit a poisoning. Would not recommend/10
Think there would be a difference between vitamin A and accutane. I know they work the same way but accutane is massively high doses of vitamin A.

OP
L

LambdaAlpha

Think there would be a difference between vitamin A and accutane. I know they work the same way but accutane is massively high doses of vitamin A.
Yeah it is, 13 cis retinoic acid (aka accutane) is a derivative of Vitamin A, it's produced naturally in the body...in small amounts. The symptoms mimic Vit A Toxicity though, nonetheless.

EIRE24

Yeah it is, 13 cis retinoic acid (aka accutane) is a derivative of Vitamin A, it's produced naturally in the body...in small amounts. The symptoms mimic Vit A Toxicity though, nonetheless.
It works for sure but side effects are not worth it. I would rather take a supplement which I know the dosages and can monitor it or eat liver.

OP
L

LambdaAlpha

Considering my normal tsh and slightly low t3/t4, It looks like secondary/central hypothyroidism...from pituitary and or hypothalmus which means another layer of difficulty has been added to this issue. I think I'm ****88.

OP
L

LambdaAlpha

It works for sure but side effects are not worth it. I would rather take a supplement which I know the dosages and can monitor it or eat liver.
Yeah, would not recommend it. Wish i could go back in time...should've just taken the acne and oily skin as a compliment...i.e extremely high androgens. Would rather have my acne/oil drenched skin, insanely insatiable libido, and endless energy i had before accutane than deal with this bull****. Would be a mega pizza face times 1000 again , ANYTIME just to be back to how i was. I just thought "ehhh it can't happen to me, these sides are extremely rare, I'm good." Haha, i was naive as hell. No telling what genetic/dna/hormonal damage that vile ***t did to me. Can't go back, can't respawn, this is permanent...i'm stuck with this ruined vessel.

Ashoka

Hey.. It seems like you attribute what’s going on to accutane, which could definitely make sense if you started feeling bad soon after it. you realize the effects of accutane are similar to those of finasteride right? Some people actually have gotten better from these things. Try follow the discussions on here and maybe hackstasis forum? Keep researching and don’t give up because unforunately sometimes these things take time and it takes a while to register you've made an improvement. If you don’t know the cause of disfunction, try work on an overall approach.

Svdmeere

Lol, for months now I've been feeling like I'm going to drop dead at any second, feeling like my body is betraying me. On the outside i look like a healthy, normal, 21 year old. I have a nice build, skin, teeth, etc. I look healthy but I'm not. I have Ibs, 80% of the time my stools are hard balls, i have gerd aswell. My throat is always dry and burning from the acid reflux. I have shortness of breathe and dizziness all day on and off. I feel out of it most of the time. Spsced out, unfocused like I'm not even here. I feel like trash. Shortness of breathe, palpitations, heavy legs, bad cordination, anxiety, heacy chest I look upon people my age and even older with envy. Nobody believes me because i appear completely healthy. Wtf is wrong with me? Always exhausted, mentally, physically. I feel like death is near. Have had several panic attacks, all kinds of tests with the doctors to no avail. They say I'm perfectly healthy. Except for ibs snd gerd. Lol! I can't do this, i have no drive in my life because I'm suffering from some invisible...unknown ailment. Please someone kill me, i want to die. People around me just think I'm a "slacker" haha or don't take things seriously. I FEEL LIKE I'M DYING, all of the time, well most of the time. That's another thing, I'll have brief moments/stretches where i feel like a healthy human should feel, that's when I'll get stuff done, but that feeling doesn't last long. Anyone have any insight? I'd have killed myself already if i knew what happened after death, but i don't so i want to stay alive as long as possible, but not like this.

Hi there, I hope my message might still reach you in time, and if not, it may still help others that are suffering from similar symptoms. I am a physician myself and 2 months ago found myself hospitalized with the same symptoms you are describing (paroxysmal attacks of dizziness and "death approaching", backed up by nausea and constipation). My colleagues were unable to do any good for me so I was on my own to conduct some research on those few clear moments I had during the day. To make a long story short, I diagnosed myself with "vestibular migraine" (dizziness, no headaches), provoked by very high brain inflammation (excess glutamate etc...), which in turn was caused by SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgowth) of the constipation kind (SIBO-C). I have had IBS my whole life but never made the link with SIBO. The first thing I did was put myself on high doses of TAURINE (5g/d), as I knew this is a very potent anti-migraine supplement, and lo and behold, the attacks stopped 2 hours after the first gram of taurine. What remained after that was anxiety. I am still looking for good supplements to effectively counter that. So far what has helped me in that department is N-acetylglucosamine (NAG) 700mg 2x/d, Cranial Electrostimulation (CES) and transcutaneous vagal nerve stimulation (TNVS). These last two can best be done by buying/renting an Alpha-stim device (from what I have read, it is the most potent compared to other "TENS" units). Still on my list to try to counter anxiety is transdermal magnesium and high-dose vitamin C.
Curing the SIBO is also important since it fuels the brain inflammation and hence the anxiety. For managing SIBO I found good help in studying the notes from Dr Nirala Jacobi (google her, there's lots of info). The first step is basically switching to a diet that restricts anything that allows fermentation in the small intestines. Today my diet still consists of sushi rice (high GI), rice crackers, chicken, lots of coconut oil (no butter!), some strawberries and 2 lemons. It's also important to allow a 12h+ fast between diner and breakfast (no late-night snacking!). After a few weeks, the next step is eradication of the bacteria by combining several bactericidal herbals. For now, things have stabilized but still at home, recovering...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals