Restrictive Diets Lead To Loneliness

PotatoKing

I’ve been thinking about what if foods that taste good to us are actually also healthy for us.

I mean, every animal on earth eats food that taste good. That’s what taste is for, to recognise appropriate food.

Would that mean a high carb diet with no restrictions (eating to craving and taste) would increase testosterone and dopamine?

I‘m pretty sure that’s the reason I‘m an Incel.
Nobody ate the food I did.
Raw animal foods.

No woman or girl eats that way.

That’s also the reason nobody wants intercourse with me. My bacterial profile, mentality and my body are way way different than others, due to diet.

Food connects after all. That’s why humans are obsessed with food.

I’ll experiment with eating whatever I want and buy my food from supermarkets, just like everybody else.

What a journey this has been..

TheCodez

I’ve been thinking about what if foods that taste good to us are actually also healthy for us.

I mean, every animal on earth eats food that taste good. That’s what taste is for, to recognise appropriate food.

Would that mean a high carb diet with no restrictions (eating to craving and taste) would increase testosterone and dopamine?

Raw animal foods.

That’s also the reason nobody wants intercourse with me. My bacterial profile, mentality and my body are way way different than others, due to diet.

I’ll experiment with eating whatever I want and buy my food from supermarkets, just like everybody else.

Yeah I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's probably more about your looks and / or behavior and possibly life circumstance than your "raw animal foods" dietary choices.

OP
PotatoKing

PotatoKing

Yeah I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's probably more about your looks and / or behavior and possibly life circumstance than your "raw animal foods" dietary choices.
Interesting.

Do you really think a girl who eats a standard diet can have a meaningful relationship with a super strict and picky eater who eats WAY different food than her?

No! It’s not possible. Food and eating together unites people and you’re literally what you eat.
Come on bro, how can’t this make sense to you?

TheCodez

Interesting.

Do you really think a girl who eats a standard diet can have a meaningful relationship with a super strict and picky eater who eats WAY different food than her?

No! It’s not possible. Food and eating together unites people and you’re literally what you eat.
I've been married for 27 years. There is ZERO overlap between what I eat and what my wife eats. We literally don't have even a single common food.

OP
PotatoKing

PotatoKing

I've been married for 27 years. There is ZERO overlap between what I eat and what my wife eats.
Then explain how different foods make people act differently. If a guy eats a raw animal foods diet and another guy eats McDonald’s everyday, they have way way way different mentalities, as one will function on a primitive brain and the other in a modern PUFA laden one.

Are you sure you’re happily married? :)

TheCodez

Then explain how different foods make people act differently. If a guy eats a raw animal foods diet and another guy eats McDonald’s everyday, they have way way way different mentalities, as one will function on a primitive brain and the other in a modern PUFA laden one.

Are you sure you’re happily married? :)
I suspect it's the other way around. Dietarily conscientious people are rarely going to eat at McDonald's, and it's likely no coincidence that some of these same people probably also go about their daily lives rejecting other modern suboptimal choices, behaviors and mentalities.

I am indeed. I know of no happier couple, and I believe my wife as well as my adult and teenage children would back me up on that statement.

-Luke-

Interesting.

Look at all the bodybuilders who eat nothing but dry rice with turkey meat and Magerquark. They are not all single.

OP
PotatoKing

PotatoKing

Look at all the bodybuilders who eat nothing but dry rice with turkey meat and Magerquark. They are not all single.
The ones I know have zero chemistry with their female counterparts though and also, you don’t know what they eat behind closed doors.

Im talking about people who eat a autistically strict diet of let’s say ONLY RAW animal foods.

-Luke-

The ones I know have zero chemistry with their female counterparts though and also, you don’t know what they eat behind closed doors.

Im talking about people who eat a autistically strict diet of let’s say ONLY RAW animal foods.
I don't understand. In the other thread you wrote "[...] but it’s just not something that would have happened if I grew up normally. Meaning not finding that stupid primal diet and getting brainwashed".

Why do you eat that way then?

OP
PotatoKing

PotatoKing

I don't understand. In the other thread you wrote "[...] but it’s just not something that would have happened if I grew up normally. Meaning not finding that stupid primal diet and getting brainwashed".

Why do you eat that way then?
I don’t anymore. Fcking finally I quit that ***t.
Been a couple weeks and since then everything is going upwards again.

Libido back etc.

This summer I’ll probably fck a cutie :3

Aus welcher Stadt kommst du?

JamesGatz

This is true,

In my personal view I think it is normal for men that are on Ray Peat/Raw meat that have optimized hormones to have trouble connecting with most females - it's not a negative thing persay but if everywhere you looked, you were receiving negative reactions from people - it could feel like hell and could convince yourself that it concerns you rather than an issue with the population

To start off:
"There is no such thing as bad publicity" So this means basically that when people notice you or talk about you (whether negative/positive remarks) you're in a good place, because optimized health makes your presence visible and felt amongst people, nonoptimozed health makes you invisible to people, so even if one receives 100 unprovoked insults from people, you are at least "noticed" and on these peoples radar, which is indefinitely better than being invisible

Personally what I think happens is this:

Women actually do not like low-serotonin men,

or subconsciously they do but they're intimidated by them which they consciously don't like

Or a better way to explain it:

Women say that " men look better with short hair and that men don't look good with long hair "

This statement is completely false and verifiably false, Hair offers countless benefits to metabolism and the body from many different angles, to shave your hair short is the metabolic equivalent to shooting yourself in the foot

So then why do women say that? Because women (since they tend to be healthier than men) actually tend to be the dominant partner in the relationship and women are USED TO being able to easily mentally control men. Women like it when men are higher serotonin because a man in a learned-helplessness state is more dependant on the women and will do more "not to lose her" so she is in control - So in other words, when men do A LOT of things that lower serotonin and improve health, the woman now feels like she is the one being dominated or controlled, also she gets the feeling that you don't need her and don't care to lose her

Women are used to and conditioned to dealing with high serotonin/estrogenic men and thus a high T/DHT man brings up mixed feelings in the woman and so naturally they'll choose rejection

Another useful thing to bring up is that: a really attractive woman is actually approached less than a somewhat attractive woman for the same reason I stated above:

The more attractive a woman is(the healthier she is) the higher a mans stress hormones raises when he is in her vicinity ("intimidated" by her), in movies we can see how men tend to stutter (serotonin raises) when in front of an attractive girl and tend to have confidence when around uglier women, so a man is a lot more confident approaching a somewhat attractive girl then if he was approaching a really attractive girl. Also, given that attractive girls are healthier (Low serotonin), they also give the vibe that they can't be manipulated/controlled like unhealthier girls) Its the same thing with Girls with High DHT , etc

Ultimately - its a sign of the times, Girls with low stress hormones like High T/DHT men, but its becoming increasingly rare for these girls to exist. Most of them are living life as a blur - A high serotonergic/estrogenic state, therefore are looking for a high serotonin/estrogenic man as their looksmatch (their personalities/looks match, etc) A man on RP/Raw meat would have an indefinitely easier time with women if he was born 50 or so years ago because NEARLY ALL men and women had low stress hormones compared to now at least

OP
PotatoKing

PotatoKing

This is true,

In my personal view I think it is normal for men that are on Ray Peat/Raw meat that have optimized hormones to have trouble connecting with most females - it's not a negative thing persay but if everywhere you looked, you were receiving negative reactions from people - it could feel like hell and could convince yourself that it concerns you rather than an issue with the population

To start off:
"There is no such thing as bad publicity" So this means basically that when people notice you or talk about you (whether negative/positive remarks) you're in a good place, because optimized health makes your presence visible and felt amongst people, nonoptimozed health makes you invisible to people, so even if one receives 100 unprovoked insults from people, you are at least "noticed" and on these peoples radar, which is indefinitely better than being invisible

Personally what I think happens is this:

Women actually do not like low-serotonin men,

or subconsciously they do but they're intimidated by them which they consciously don't like

Or a better way to explain it:

Women say that " men look better with short hair and that men don't look good with long hair "

This statement is completely false and verifiably false, Hair offers countless benefits to metabolism and the body from many different angles, to shave your hair short is the metabolic equivalent to shooting yourself in the foot

So then why do women say that? Because women (since they tend to be healthier than men) actually tend to be the dominant partner in the relationship and women are USED TO being able to easily mentally control men. Women like it when men are higher serotonin because a man in a learned-helplessness state is more dependant on the women and will do more "not to lose her" so she is in control - So in other words, when men do A LOT of things that lower serotonin and improve health, the woman now feels like she is the one being dominated or controlled, also she gets the feeling that you don't need her and don't care to lose her

Women are used to and conditioned to dealing with high serotonin/estrogenic men and thus a high T/DHT man brings up mixed feelings in the woman and so naturally they'll choose rejection

Another useful thing to bring up is that: a really attractive woman is actually approached less than a somewhat attractive woman for the same reason I stated above:

The more attractive a woman is(the healthier she is) the higher a mans stress hormones raises when he is in her vicinity ("intimidated" by her), in movies we can see how men tend to stutter (serotonin raises) when in front of an attractive girl and tend to have confidence when around uglier women, so a man is a lot more confident approaching a somewhat attractive girl then if he was approaching a really attractive girl. Also, given that attractive girls are healthier (Low serotonin), they also give the vibe that they can't be manipulated/controlled like unhealthier girls) Its the same thing with Girls with High DHT , etc

Ultimately - its a sign of the times, Girls with low stress hormones like High T/DHT men, but its becoming increasingly rare for these girls to exist. Most of them are living life as a blur - A high serotonergic/estrogenic state, therefore are looking for a high serotonin/estrogenic man as their looksmatch (their personalities/looks match, etc) A man on RP/Raw meat would have an indefinitely easier time with women if he was born 50 or so years ago because NEARLY ALL men and women had low stress hormones compared to now at least
EXACTLY.

You my friend, are a genius.
How many days have you been retaining so far?
The semen is flowing through your brain.

Marcine

Raw animal foods.

the true translation of the Bible reflects our bodies and overcoming the lower animal (sex) to rise up to the Christos/spiritual aspect. Read James Carey for enlightenment on this, nothing to do with false religions> The wonders of the human body, physical regeneration according to the laws of chemistry and physiology : Carey, George W. (George Washington), 1845-1924 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive.
I think there is a possibility that human women were closer in their menses to other mammals before their men were bringing home lots of meat that built bigger brains. In a strange cycle of -you bring me meat-I'll give you sex -bigger brained babies meant a longer gestation/dependence on men to be fathers because women were no longer free to do everything. The family was born from necessity to survive. Shlain writes about this in his brilliant book-The Alphabet Vs The Goddess. Corruption of sex to procreate, retaining sperm to build moral character and spiritual strength, has literally been abducted by the parasite's system to sever the relationship to our own spiritual truth. All the male postering in this thread comes from the various wounding that they've endured from either mother or father, who we come here through to heal and stop the legacy of trauma. Plus/or-the fallout from CIA psy-ops like Feminism that probably cucked our Alpha males. If you're destined to have a mate, you'll find each other, but you need to do the work that makes you worthy of a decent woman who will respect your manhood. It's upside down clown world and we need to do everything we can to stay vital and procreating.

LadyRae

I make a raw venison liver pate that I love on my egg white fluff bread... I also eat a lot of oysters and "weird" things- beef heart and Crock-Pot kidneys, sardines, riced cauliflower "oatmeal"....My family won't eat the majority of it but I will get them to eat some dried and ground liver powder that I put into capsules.

But I also don't drink alcohol and honestly I think this is the most alienating part of my lifestyle, not the food

LadyRae

I suspect it's the other way around. Dietarily conscientious people are rarely going to eat at McDonald's, and it's likely no coincidence that some of these same people probably also go about their daily lives rejecting other modern suboptimal choices, behaviors and mentalities.

I am indeed. I know of no happier couple, and I believe my wife as well as my adult and teenage children would back me up on that statement.
👆💥

I think you should leave the US
In eastern europe is the opposite, the more anhedonic you are, the less chances you have to connect with a female. When both are low serotonin, they share more energy, thus they feel connection. The healthier the woman, the more beautiful she is, the healthier the man, the more attractive his attitude and personality is.
The ones that don't like the low serotonin guy have huge insecurities and live in a stressed state.

JamesGatz

I think you should leave the US
In eastern europe is the opposite, the more anhedonic you are, the less chances you have to connect with a female. When both are low serotonin, they share more energy, thus they feel connection. The healthier the woman, the more beautiful she is, the healthier the man, the more attractive his attitude and personality is.
The ones that don't like the low serotonin guy have huge insecurities and live in a stressed state.
Yea you're right - honestly whenever I see a YouTube video of girls in Europe, they all seem way more social and low-serotonin than chicks in the US

its really weird because there seems to be a DISTINCT low-metabolic personality with people from the US that I don't see in Europeans

I can't figure out what it is, maybe in Europe the countries are a lot smaller and surrounded by bodies of water so maybe theres a high density of negative ions all over Europe that results in better metabolic health

Meanwhile in the US, most people don't live anywhere near the water

Just a wild guess though, I have no idea why European Environments seem to be lower serotonin than American ones

I was even watching a YouTube video the other day of KSI (from the UK) visiting America and I COULD SEE IT IN HIS FACE - how much worse his health and personality immediately got once he was in the US, couldn't figure out what it was

Last edited:
Yea you're right - honestly whenever I see a YouTube video of girls in Europe, they all seem way more social and low-serotonin than chicks in the US

its really weird because there seems to be a DISTINCT low-metabolic personality with people from the US that I don't see in Europeans

I can't figure out what it is, maybe in Europe the countries are a lot smaller and surrounded by bodies of water so maybe theres a high density of negative ions all over Europe that results in better metabolic health

Meanwhile in the US, most people don't live anywhere near the water

Just a wild guess though, I have no idea why European Environments seem to be lower serotonin than American ones

I was even watching a YouTube video the other day of KSI (from the UK) visiting America and I COULD SEE IT IN HIS FACE - how much worse his health and personality immediately got once he was in the US, couldn't figure out what it was
Probably because in the US you are more car dependant, so there is no choice of where to go if you don't have it. Also, you don't see many people on the streets unless you live in a big city which is stressful.
I remember meeting an american in the Netherlands and I can say that he was the most fake person I've met in my life, that guy was talking to everybody with a smile on his face acting like a NPC. His social calibration was non-existent. At one point nobody wanted to invest in the conversation because he was a drainer.

Also, people in the US are more fake on average, which keeps serotonin high. Everybody will become the same person without uniqueness and novelty in their behavior. Expressing yourself plays a big role here. Look at southern italians from Naples and you will be surprised how much they can talk in the streets, it's noise everywhere.
In eastern europe, most women are not as talkative as I see in videos in the US because they know that the stranger can be dangerous and it's a good thing. After you open to them, they won't shut up and you must follow their energy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals