The Single BIGGEST Source Of ALL Health Issues NO ONE TALKS ABOUT

Dave Clark

No one ever died from raw spoiled food.
Only cooked spoiled food. The bacteria becomes toxic when it grows on cooked food.
It's healthy when it grows on raw food.
You ever died from eating Roquefort cheese?
That's news to me. So the bacteria that you see on the news all the time, salmonella, E. coli, etc. only comes from when they cook the food? So, if they would have eaten that bacteria laden food raw they would have been okay? I see quite a bit of that news is about lettuce, spinach and other vegetables that people don't cook, yet get violently sick. Not sure I am going to take that advice. You can enjoy your uncooked pork with trichinosos, I am not taking that advice.

T

TheBeard

That's news to me. So the bacteria that you see on the news all the time, salmonella, E. coli, etc. only comes from when they cook the food? So, if they would have eaten that bacteria laden food raw they would have been okay? I see quite a bit of that news is about lettuce, spinach and other vegetables that people don't cook, yet get violently sick. Not sure I am going to take that advice. You can enjoy your uncooked pork with trichinosos, I am not taking that advice.

E Coli, Salmonella are plenty healthy, and grow on raw foods.
People getting sick from spinach is more likely due to oxalates overdose, and the overall fact that greens are not meant for humans.

Trichinosis: another very important one.
When they gave trichinosis to people who had severe depression and eczema, their health improved tremendously after being inoculated with trichinosis.

Look into Aajonus Vonderplanitz if you want to educate yourself to that topic

Amazoniac

This might not be "freshness" or K2 degrading, but it's possible it doesn't keep in suspension very well, and you use up the majority of the K2 in the first 3 weeks. I have had great success with many forms of K2, and the doses I was taking was usually in the range of 1-15mg a day, sometimes up to 45mg a day. Never noticed any lack of effectiveness towards the end of the bottle either, though I have many used capsules.
I think it can. You said you were using the lower dose Thorne. K2 would settle towards the bottom of the bottle, and the dropper would pick up the higher K2 oil for the first few weeks. Each time you open a new bottle, you're getting the higher percentage K2 oil, from the bottom of the bottle.

You could put this to the test by only risking one bottle. Open two bottles at the same time, use the drops from one, and just leave the second bottle open for about the same amount of time. After the first loses it's effectiveness, try the second bottle that you have been doing the same air exposure to. If it seems effective for the same amount of time, that would suggest that suspension issue is bigger than freshness. I'm not sure, but would think this is more likely, as saturated fats like MCT oil are really good at maintaining their freshness for years, and Thorne uses MCT.
Saturated fats are more organized in space, and smaller molecules tend to occupy it better.
- Densities of Vegetable Oils and Fatty Acids
- Density Estimation for Fatty Acids and Vegetable Oils Based on Their Fatty Acid Composition

There is conflicting information, but that's the expected tendency.

- Co2 Factor: Saturated fat versus Unsaturated fat

The toxin in question has multiple double bonds. In its tail alone, it's one in every repeated unit.
- Menatetrenone | PubChem
They is supposed to be sold in their all-trans configuration (don't know about Thorne's product quality), so packing is improved this way.

Same for coenzyme Q10/ubiquinone-10.
- Distribution of isoprenoid quinone structural types in bacteria and their taxonomic implication

Up to here we had to predict to find mk-4 suspended in case of separation, and the dropper would not be near the surface. However, it's confounded by the triglyceride molecule that spaces out fatty acids (making them less compact and more prone to float like a feather, in a beautiful world), packs different ones together (ending up with a Tetris challenge), and the bottle may not have the detachable dropper, so the person has to flip it upside down on each use (if shaking the content doesn't homogenize it, what's denser continues to be used first, and there's further protection from oxidation for preventing air renewal).

--
- Prodrugs for Skin Delivery of Menahydroquinone-4, an Active Form of Vitamin K2(20), Could Overcome the Photoinstability and Phototoxicity of Vitamin K2(20)

OP
B

BehcetsBoy

Saturated fats are more organized in space, and smaller molecules tend to occupy it better.
- Densities of Vegetable Oils and Fatty Acids
- Density Estimation for Fatty Acids and Vegetable Oils Based on Their Fatty Acid Composition

There is conflicting information, but that's the expected tendency.

- Co2 Factor: Saturated fat versus Unsaturated fat

The toxin in question has multiple double bonds. In its tail alone, it's one in every repeated unit.
- Menatetrenone
They is supposed to be sold in their all-trans configuration (don't know about Thorne's product quality), so their packing is improved this way.

Same for coenzyme Q10/ubiquinone-10.
- Distribution of isoprenoid quinone structural types in bacteria and their taxonomic implication

Up to here we had to predict to find mk-4 suspended in case of separation, and the dropper would not be near the surface. However, it's confounded by the triglyceride molecule that spaces out fatty acids (making them less compact and more prone to float like a feather, in a beautiful world), packs different ones together (ending up with a Tetris challenge), and the bottle may not have the detachable dropper, so the person has to flip it upside down on each use (if shaking the content doesn't homogenize it, what's denser continues to be used first, and there's further protection from oxidation for impairing air renewal).

--
- Prodrugs for Skin Delivery of Menahydroquinone-4, an Active Form of Vitamin K2(20), Could Overcome the Photoinstability and Phototoxicity of Vitamin K2(20)
I'm not sure what a lot of this means. Can you translate it into laymen terms?

Dave Clark

People getting sick from spinach is more likely due to oxalates overdose, and the overall fact that greens are not meant for humans.

When they gave trichinosis to people who had severe depression and eczema, their health improved tremendously after being inoculated with trichinosis.

So, the people that were tested positive for listeria, E. Coli, and salmonella all just had oxalate poisoning? And, the spirochete bacteria and the mad cow disease bacteria are all good for you? You live on an interesting planet. This discusiion is over for me, you live in a bubble.

T

TheBeard

So, the people that were tested positive for listeria, E. Coli, and salmonella all just had oxalate poisoning? And, the spirochete bacteria and the mad cow disease bacteria are all good for you? You live on an interesting planet. This discusiion is over for me, you live in a bubble.

You seem comfortable in yours :)

tankasnowgod

When pathogen-free.

I have a friend who is a butcher, and very concerned with animal welfare, decided to focus on grass fed beef and local meats. He said he would have no problem eating raw beef or eggs, so long as he knew how they were handled. Raw pork he would never consider under any circumstances.

RealNeat

Amazoniac

I'm not sure what a lot of this means. Can you translate it into laymen terms?
It's possible for it to decompose (it's not unfounded), but I wouldn't rely on it as first explanation because it doesn't degrade easily inside the bottle. The horse's consideration is understandable, but then there are those points.

The only difference when it works is that it's a fresh product or there's a gap between uses?
Have you tried Pedro's product? If you respond well, it's a matter of purity or tocoinphernals. Jorge's Kuinone would add confounders, but it's worth trying later on.

jimisonthenet

I like to eat fruits that are on the verge of going off, it seems to me like most of the pectins have been converted into sugars (apples, bananas, pears, etc).

Elize

Would starting a low histamine diet lead to detox symptoms? Due to high histamine levels was placed on a low histamine diet. Gosh feeling, weak and achy. On day 4 now.

bluefish

So raw liver from grass fed cows should be fine??

I was considering trying that

No one ever died from raw spoiled food.
Only cooked spoiled food. The bacteria becomes toxic when it grows on cooked food.
It's healthy when it grows on raw food.
You ever died from eating Roquefort cheese?
These are gatis talking points and don’t make much logical sense. Aajonus made these claims too and never presented any real evidence despite claiming he ran tests. I got very ill on the raw primal diet from small farm beef.

“Should be”. I ate raw liver for a year and occasionally sometimes will from a fresh kill but there are pretty dangerous pathogens present on even wild meats. The raw primal people will just tell you it’s all healthy and for “detox” but it’s not true, some stuff causes serious illnesses and disease.

So raw liver from grass fed cows should be fine??

I was considering trying that

Again, more raw primal talking points. You don’t have any proof aside from what he wrote and he never provided any references aside from the fact him and others do it.

You know people who know him say he sometimes got really bad food poisoning? Someone who attended one of his talks at a house in California said he was quite ill at the time. Gatis and his gf both got food poisoning and never made a video about it, I found out second hand from a girl who was with them that day.

Pls stop repeating this stuff

Cooked plant food = poison
Cooked animal food = poison
Raw plant food = poison
Raw animal food = life-giving, healing, energizing

You shouldn’t be dragging down the level of discussion on this sub with these inane posts.

Your posts = poison

I think it can. You said you were using the lower dose Thorne. K2 would settle towards the bottom of the bottle, and the dropper would pick up the higher K2 oil for the first few weeks. Each time you open a new bottle, you're getting the higher percentage K2 oil, from the bottom of the bottle.

You could put this to the test by only risking one bottle. Open two bottles at the same time, use the drops from one, and just leave the second bottle open for about the same amount of time. After the first loses it's effectiveness, try the second bottle that you have been doing the same air exposure to. If it seems effective for the same amount of time, that would suggest that suspension issue is bigger than freshness. I'm not sure, but would think this is more likely, as saturated fats like MCT oil are really good at maintaining their freshness for years, and Thorne uses MCT.

Sometimes they were, and unless you are a hunter or fisher, you likely aren't getting the same level of freshness. But this was likely seasonal, in the summer you might be eating fresh kills 5-7 days a week, in winter, you might be eating preserved meat every day for 3-5 months. It's really hard to judge, and with the way agriculture and shipping are today, we might be getting "fresher" food more often now.

The k2 in oil is in solution, not suspension, so every drop will have an equal amount of k2, it’s fat soluble and is dissolved throughout. Having said that I sincerely doubt the k2 in oil is going bad from being opened.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals