Raw Coconut Cream Source

Copied below is a message I got regarding a supplier of fresh raw coconut cream, she needs a commitment of certain orders to stay in business and I asked if I could post here. I have never tried this product but put my name on the list.

Fresh, Raw Coconut Cream For You
In 2007 I [Renee of OrininalLivingCoconut.com] started making and selling coconut cream - after I met AV - to help people that needed it
In the past 16 years I have enjoyed being acquainted with some of you and forming some long lasting friendships.
I didn’t get into this business to make money, I got into it to help people.
It became a passion because it helped me regain my health.
I would love to keep making this amazing food; however, the cost has gone up drastically for coconuts, shipping/freight, coolers, ice packs, jars, lids, labels,
Reply to [email protected]

I need to know if there are enough people each month to purchase fresh coconut cream as it is now becoming available. The new price will be 32.99 per 16 oz jar. This does not include shipping and handling.
I am willing to continue making this product but cannot continue to actually loose money on every jar .
I have only increased my prices a few times in 16 years and each time it only increased by a small amount. As you know we have not had fresh coconut cream since COVID due to supply chain issues.
Please let me know if you can commit to purchasing fresh coconut cream. I need to have at a bare minimum, 65 jars every two weeks. If I cannot get your commitment for regular orders every other week, then I will have no choice but to discontinue production.
Please respond so I can plan accordingly--
-------------
This is the only place I know that reliably produces FRESH, RAW coconut cream. It has properties you will not find anywhere else.
Jim

Jennifer

Before I started making my own coconut cream from Goya brand frozen shredded coconut, I bought Original Living Coconut raw coconut cream. This was maybe 4 or 5 years ago when I was following a raw diet. I probably mentioned it in my log, since I list the foods/products I consume there. It had an off flavor to me, and I couldn’t bring myself to finish it. Maybe I received a bad batch or it was the type of coconuts used, but it wasn’t like any coconut or coconut cream I’ve ever had and I’ve had a lot—many varieties of mature meat/cream, young meat, raw/fresh, frozen, pasteurized etc.

OP
R
Before I started making my own coconut cream from Goya brand frozen shredded coconut, I bought Original Living Coconut raw coconut cream. This was maybe 4 or 5 years ago when I was following a raw diet. I probably mentioned it in my log, since I list the foods/products I consume there. It had an off flavor to me, and I couldn’t bring myself to finish it. Maybe I received a bad batch or it was the type of coconuts used, but it wasn’t like any coconut or coconut cream I’ve ever had and I’ve had a lot—many varieties of mature meat/cream, young meat, raw/fresh, frozen, pasteurized etc.
Thanks for sharing this. Is it true that this is the only source that is raw and fresh? Could that explain a difference is flavor?

Jennifer

You’re welcome, @Raw Egg Gnostic. :) That I know of, at least in the States. I’ve had raw coconut and even made my own raw coconut cream from raw coconut meat and they never had that off flavor or beige color, in the case of the cream. Again, I don’t know if I just received a bad batch or it’s the type of coconuts that were used, but it wasn’t good, especially for the price. I purchased it through Amazon and it was a 14 oz cup for…I think it was at least $25. I took my chances because the listing had only one review. This was the listing:

Amazon product ASIN B00KVOQCL6View: https://www.amazon.com/Raw-Coconut-Cream-14oz-cups/dp/B00KVOQCL6#customerReviews

It was far more cost effective, and even more so now that the price for the OLC cream is $32.99 + shipping & handling for 16 oz, to get raw coconut meat and blend it with some water or raw coconut water in my Vitamix and strain it through a nut milk bag. It took all of five minutes. Super easy and not at all time consuming.

Kira

Copied below is a message I got regarding a supplier of fresh raw coconut cream, she needs a commitment of certain orders to stay in business and I asked if I could post here. I have never tried this product but put my name on the list.
What is her website please? It is very hard to find FRESH coconut cream

OP
R
OrininalLivingCoconut.com is the website. As mentioned, I have never had this product but am going to try it out. If she ends up making more I will give a review.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals