We All Scream For No Cream Ice Cream - In Minutes! (with photos)

Honeycomb

This is my new obsession, and all time favorite way to have my homemade ice vanilla ice cream! I topped it with the zest of one organic orange, mixed in, and top it with perfectly ripe blueberries. This tastes like a dessert you would get in a fancy restaurant. I had three bowls yesterday and started my day out today with another one!
And this is the one I will make first once I have an ice cream maker!!!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat Thank you for the inspiration! I love this! I am only on p11 of this wonderful ice cream thread (started reading it yesterday) but I have to confess, there is now an ice cream maker currently sat in my Amazon basket 😀 Not sure how many more pics I can take before I press BUY!!!!!
This is great to hear! I had some friends over a couple of weeks ago and made ice cream that night and they all loved it so much, that the one couple bought my same ice cream maker the very day! She texts me now with her different flavors, and she has her teenage daughter making ice cream now too. You won’t regret buying it Honeycomb. Be selfless and make ice cream for others. Am I helping you press that send button? 🤣

Honeycomb

Dinner at yours must be seriously good @Rinse & rePeat ! Lucky friends ... Clean ingredients, nutritious dishes and healthy dessert ... one can’t really ask for more! I need to be selfless here, you are absolutely right! 😂 My children love milk, fruit and ice cream so apart from fights over flavours, what could possibly go wrong?! We have one Haagen Dazs vanilla tub left in the freezer, so after that gets eaten, I have to take the plunge!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Dinner at yours must be seriously good @Rinse & rePeat ! Lucky friends ... Clean ingredients, nutritious dishes and healthy dessert ... one can’t really ask for more! I need to be selfless here, you are absolutely right! 😂 My children love milk, fruit and ice cream so apart from fights over flavours, what could possibly go wrong?! We have one Haagen Dazs vanilla tub left in the freezer, so after that gets eaten, I have to take the plunge!
Yes be selfless! Haagen Daz though delicious has twice the fat of my ice cream, two and half times less protein three times less calcium, and Haagen Daz is so expensive. I make my ice cream in 5 minutes, throw it in the freeze bucket and walk away. Seriously if you want to be popular, this is the first step. I have cartons of it in my freezer and send people home with it, and ask them to just bring the container back. It is the easiest way to spread joy in this world, this ice cream. Nobody feels guilty eating it, because it is just milk, but you would never know it!

Honeycomb

Yes be selfless! Haagen Daz though delicious has twice the fat of my ice cream, two and half times less protein three times less calcium, and Haagen Daz is so expensive. I make my ice cream in 5 minutes, throw it in the freeze bucket and walk away. Seriously if you want to be popular, this is the first step. I have cartons of it in my freezer and send people home with it, and ask them to just bring the container back. It is the easiest way to spread joy in this world, this ice cream. Nobody feels guilty eating it, because it is just milk, but you would never know it!
The “popular” bit made me laugh so much! You are a star!! I like the “5 minutes” and the “less fat” bits too! There is no info regarding the calcium content on the tubs in the UK, not on the vanilla one I have anyway. Too much fat yes, definitely, and for that reason, I limit myself to 100gr serving!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The “popular” bit made me laugh so much! You are a star!! I like the “5 minutes” and the “less fat” bits too! There is no info regarding the calcium content on the tubs in the UK, not on the vanilla one I have anyway. Too much fat yes, definitely, and for that reason, I limit myself to 100gr serving!
Let's compare Haagen Daaz Vanilla ice cream to mine:

2/3 cup Haagen Daz has:
fat 23 grams
protein 5 grams
Calcium 10%

2/3 cup of MINE:
fat 11 grams
protein 11 grams
35% calcium

1703178980461.png

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Honeycomb
Making my own ice cream is why I can eat ice cream without getting fat. My Haagen Daz coffee ice cream habit, back in my early “Peating” days, caught up to me and I was back on the weight loss train. My favorite is this blueberry and orange zest combo in the summer when blueberries are so so sweet!
1703179221756.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Not sure about the health of the plastic baggies, which isn’t much different than drinking bottled water all day or even using a plastic toothbrush for that matter, but it is fun to make ice cream in baggies. I have used this recipe, but I imagine just whipping up a batch of my evaporated milk mix would work just as well, and maybe even better.

1703180086903.jpeg

Honeycomb

Let's compare Haagen Daaz Vanilla ice cream to mine:

2/3 cup Haagen Daz has:
fat 23 grams
protein 5 grams
Calcium 10%

2/3 cup of MINE:
fat 11 grams
protein 11 grams
35% calcium

View attachment 59481
The nutrition profile of yours is clearly much better. I am really looking forward to making it!

I am wondering whether the ingredients of our Haagen Dazs are different from the ingredients in the USA version because things don’t quite add up when I convert the figures for my 100g serving to a serving of 129g 🤔 ... close enough but not exactly the same.

Also, we have obviously missed out ... coffee flavoured ice cream?!!! Not seen that in their range. I bet that’s really good. My husband would love that! Have you made your own coffee flavoured ice cream? You probably have. I am still on p11! I will read more tomorrow.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The nutrition profile of yours is clearly much better. I am really looking forward to making it!

I am wondering whether the ingredients of our Haagen Dazs are different from the ingredients in the USA version because things don’t quite add up when I convert the figures for my 100g serving to a serving of 129g 🤔 ... close enough but not exactly the same.

Also, we have obviously missed out ... coffee flavoured ice cream?!!! Not seen that in their range. I bet that’s really good. My husband would love that! Have you made your own coffee flavoured ice cream? You probably have. I am still on p11! I will read more tomorrow.
Yes have made coffee ice cream. I just add this really good Instant coffee to a batch of my vanilla. I think I need to make some now, it makes for a good breakfast!

1703183161537.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Just wanted to everyone know that I am creating my own site where all my “Peaty” recipes will be well organized. I hope to see you there when I get some content in. Leave me a message at the email address below so I can put you on my mailing list and contact you when it is ready to go!

My website is: www.raymendeat.com

Ray_Mend_Eat

Email me at [email protected]

OP
Rinse & rePeat
For further updates on the recipes at raymendeat.com I can be found on Instagram @raymendeat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals