Have you noticed that carbs are the most difficult macro to consume?

T

TheBeard

yes 100% authentic,i did it,i was seeking for a purpose in my life, in research of god and redemption for my sins,and to find a cure to my suffering,and i did go to the sauna,and i did cold bath and shower during those 3 days

I would have lost both my kidneys doing that

yerrag

Yeah, that is an example of how one would approach improving one's health in a risky way. The precautionary principle should always apply- first do no harm.

I'll have some cooked white potato or good sourdough bread. I'm not stressing out about carbs. They are easy to get with Coke, orange juice, milk, a little bread and some cooked potato. Some ice cream. Very easy to get carbs, to me. The key is not to stress out about it.

Nomane Euger

I felt good except that my sleep was a bit shorter and sometimes fragmented around the second day,also at the prime of my life at 19 years old from one day to another I get reach by intrusive though/sexual though with everyone I seen including my grand pa/mom/pa/sisters/mates(the désir was 0)plus 0 desire with woman’s that used to turn me on fire 30 metters always,I didn’t go out for 6 months ago ne then another year and half,only going out to run when there was a storm despit I was a dead body,it was calling me,I decided that it was either suicide or living fully,no semi hibernation/come state,I went out and was determined to experiment everything,I went fruitarian,keto,carnivore,and only this summer at the end of my experiments eating kidneys(wich smell awful to the point where you could get headach)lamb liver I reached a point where my intrusive though vanished,my libido came back either in dream or irl.not as fire-y as before,it took me 6 years,the event I told you happened to me in 2014

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

I felt good except that my sleep was a bit shorter and sometimes fragmented around the second day,also at the prime of my life at 19 years old from one day to another I get reach by intrusive though/sexual though with everyone I seen including my grand pa/mom/pa/sisters/mates(the désir was 0)plus 0 desire with woman’s that used to turn me on fire 30 metters always,I didn’t go out for 6 months ago ne then another year and half,only going out to run when there was a storm despit I was a dead body,it was calling me,I decided that it was either suicide or living fully,no semi hibernation/come state,I went out and was determined to experiment everything,I went fruitarian,keto,carnivore,and only this summer at the end of my experiments eating kidneys(wich smell awful to the point where you could get headach)lamb liver I reached a point where my intrusive though vanished,my libido came back either in dream or irl.not as fire-y as before,it took me 6 years,the event I told you happened to me in 2014

I did a 4 day dry fast myself, I know what it's like.

Just surprised, as the purpose of this path is to heal, which you prevent by exercising 4 hours a day.

Nomane Euger

I did a 4 day dry fast myself, I know what it's like.

Just surprised, as the purpose of this path is to heal, which you prevent by exercising 4 hours a day.
my knowledge was smaller than it is actually,so i didnt know much,just was going by feeling,i went from dead in my room eating breakfeast biscuits with milk playing video games 24/7 breathing mold and dust sitting on a soft bef destroying my back sleeping at 6AM to sun,fasting,cleared mind,more energy and stimulus,i went by instinct

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals