Coconut Oil: Ice Cube or Liquid

J

j.

I am wondering whether taking coconut oil regularly in liquid or frozen form acts differently on the body.

I have been taking it in the ice cube form for about 2 weeks. I'm ravenously hungry, so it probably increased metabolism. I had to go from drinking about 2 quarts to 3 quarts of milk per day overnight, and also eat more of other foods.

I speculate that when we take it in the cube form, we absorb a lot of it in the mouth, and what I want to know is whether that has a different effect from absorbing it through the stomach. I notice that when I feel like I ate enough coconut oil through ice cubes, I can still take more liquid coconut oil without discomfort, but no more of it in ice form.

Overall, I enjoy taking it more in liquid form, but don't do it because if I keep it in liquid state, I stop liking the taste by the 5th day or so, I think due to its interaction with oxygen, because I use a new plastic spoon every time I take it from the jar. If I freeze it, it doesn't become distasteful.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Interesting....

OP
J

j.

I think the fact that I have been typing using capital letters without noticing it is due to faster metabolism. Maybe I'm enjoying "structure" and differentiation more.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:lol: