Have you noticed that carbs are the most difficult macro to consume?

wich lamb fat did you eat?i noticed a huge difference between lamb and mutton(assuming lamb is the young on)mutton whever female or male is much harder and better tasting than lamb fat,lamb fat is still good specifically subcutanous fat but i hate lamb suet wich is softer(i assume they receive more cereals)compare to olders muttons where the suet is way less soft and better tasting.how would you asses a yeast infection?
The only lamb I've eaten is the fat that comes with the meat( such as from lamb shoulder). Mutton must taste really good, but never had it. I rarely eat lamb because it's so expensive for me. It's easily 2 or 3 times the price of beef and 5 times the price of chicken. If it was cheaper, I would eat it very often. Probably turn it into ground beef and make lamb patties( cooked in tallow!). When you eat suet, does it stick to the roof of your mouth? It always does for me.

I'm not really well- versed in either overgrowths, but I do know that both fungal and bacterial overgrowths cause bloating, indgestion, nausea, among other gut disturbances. I guess the easiest way to see whether it's fungal and not bacterial would be to try some antibiotics. If the gut symptoms don't improve, then it may very well be yeast.

Nomane Euger

The only lamb I've eaten is the fat that comes with the meat( such as from lamb shoulder). Mutton must taste really good, but never had it. I rarely eat lamb because it's so expensive for me. It's easily 2 or 3 times the price of beef and 5 times the price of chicken. If it was cheaper, I would eat it very often. Probably turn it into ground beef and make lamb patties( cooked in tallow!). When you eat suet, does it stick to the roof of your mouth? It always does for me.

I'm not really well- versed in either overgrowths, but I do know that both fungal and bacterial overgrowths cause bloating, indgestion, nausea, among other gut disturbances. I guess the easiest way to see whether it's fungal and not bacterial would be to try some antibiotics. If the gut symptoms don't improve, then it may very well be yeast.
Yes lamb is more expensive,I buy mine 25 euros/kilos,18 euros kilo for the beef,both are 100% grass fed from epic French pastures.ground lamb(I eat only ground meat,I do not like full pieces like steak if not aged longer than a month and half)is fantastic,I ask my butcher to prepare it 10% fat and to add my salt(ancient lakes salt from Australia,3 grammes for a kilo),i cour eat only that every day with lamb liver for the rest my life,no regréât.yes the mutton suet specifically stick to my palet,teeth,like bees Wax,I assume it’s the higher stearin acid contain,and it does it way less with lamb suet,and lamb suet does not specifically satiate me compare to mutton suet,the saturation has a huge impact,day and night.i am lucky no one knows about lamb liver lamb heart lamb kidneys lamb suet among her clients,so I have a yearly supply of those gems most of the year

Yes lamb is more expensive,I buy mine 25 euros/kilos,18 euros kilo for the beef,both are 100% grass fed from epic French pastures.ground lamb(I eat only ground meat,I do not like full pieces like steak if not aged longer than a month and half)is fantastic,I ask my butcher to prepare it 10% fat and to add my salt(ancient lakes salt from Australia,3 grammes for a kilo),i cour eat only that every day with lamb liver for the rest my life,no regréât.yes the mutton suet specifically stick to my palet,teeth,like bees Wax,I assume it’s the higher stearin acid contain,and it does it way less with lamb suet,and lamb suet does not specifically satiate me compare to mutton suet,the saturation has a huge impact,day and night.i am lucky no one knows about lamb liver lamb heart lamb kidneys lamb suet among her clients,so I have a yearly supply of those gems most of the year
It's indeed the higher stearic acid, for sure. I found the fat around the beef heart to be especially sticky.

I like mostly ground meat as well. In my opinion, not only is it much easier to digest, but also you can control the fat content very precisely.

That's awesome about the various lamb organs! I wish I had access to them where I live. It's not really a common meat here in my area. I would love to try lamb liver, as well as lamb brain.

Nomane Euger

It's indeed the higher stearic acid, for sure. I found the fat around the beef heart to be especially sticky.

I like mostly ground meat as well. In my opinion, not only is it much easier to digest, but also you can control the fat content very precisely.

That's awesome about the various lamb organs! I wish I had access to them where I live. It's not really a common meat here in my area. I would love to try lamb liver, as well as lamb brain.
visceral fat is the most saturated,the highes is the one arround the kidneys,you want to go for satiety,go for suit,you want to go for joy,go subcutanous fat.i hate fairly cooked meat,i put the lowest heat as possible,and cook it only on the exterior and warm it up in the inside,the cooked exterior layor is grey whitish,not hard brown,and it is not dryed texture that is not unjoyable that fairyly cooked meat.Lamb liver is something else,i tasted raw and slight cooked chicken/beef/lamb/mutton liver,the best one tasting by far is lamb/veal liver,in the summer,you can see it,the liver get a specific color that i have never seen anywhere else,it get a mix of bright purple and ruby,and even when you freeze it,the color resist,and even when you cook it slightly,the color resist,you will see everything changing in color exept those ruby parts,its magic,specifically if you leave the skin on the liver,there is a skin layer if you demand to the butcher to not remove it.beef liver even grass fed from the same butcher is gross compare to lamb or calf liver,and the time between the slaugther and when you consume it,day and night,2 days or less slaughtered liver fantastic,1 week and more gross,unless you froze it just after.lamb brain,i tryed,it was even harder to consume than kidneys,i could not stand it,i ate it all,but was not enjoyable,need to retry.Heart is the one that youll feel the most influence,apparently it concentrate testosteroe,each time i eat it i can witness the changements happening from one day to another,my voice deepen,feel like the titan atlas.where do you live?

visceral fat is the most saturated,the highes is the one arround the kidneys,you want to go for satiety,go for suit,you want to go for joy,go subcutanous fat.i hate fairly cooked meat,i put the lowest heat as possible,and cook it only on the exterior and warm it up in the inside,the cooked exterior layor is grey whitish,not hard brown,and it is not dryed texture that is not unjoyable that fairyly cooked meat.Lamb liver is something else,i tasted raw and slight cooked chicken/beef/lamb/mutton liver,the best one tasting by far is lamb/veal liver,in the summer,you can see it,the liver get a specific color that i have never seen anywhere else,it get a mix of bright purple and ruby,and even when you freeze it,the color resist,and even when you cook it slightly,the color resist,you will see everything changing in color exept those ruby parts,its magic,specifically if you leave the skin on the liver,there is a skin layer if you demand to the butcher to not remove it.beef liver even grass fed from the same butcher is gross compare to lamb or calf liver,and the time between the slaugther and when you consume it,day and night,2 days or less slaughtered liver fantastic,1 week and more gross,unless you froze it just after.lamb brain,i tryed,it was even harder to consume than kidneys,i could not stand it,i ate it all,but was not enjoyable,need to retry.Heart is the one that youll feel the most influence,apparently it concentrate testosteroe,each time i eat it i can witness the changements happening from one day to another,my voice deepen,feel like the titan atlas.where do you live?
Interesting info on lamb's liver. Thanks.

lol I hate overcooked meat too. I used to pressure cook my meat back in the day, and sometimes I had a hard time eating it, because it tasted kinda acidic and not pleasant. Now I only pan fry my meat patties quickly on each side. The inside is still red. Much more enjoyable and tastes more neutral instead of acidic.

I totally agree on liver's freshness. I don't even buy liver from the butcher anymore, because it tastes very sour/ bitter. I buy frozen liver instead. Much less taste and still makes me feel good.

It's surprising that lamb's brain wasn't very enjoyable, it's supposed to taste mild, no? Some people even compare it to egg yolks.

And yes, I too always feel a surge of energy after eating heart. It must be the testosterone in it, but I never found a study showing the test content of it.

I live in southeastern Brazil. I happen to live in a not so good State, which really doesn't represent Brazil well. For food, the north as well as the northern regions are probably the best ones. In my area, things are expensive and, unfortunately, the quality of food leaves a little bit to be desired

Jennifer

After reading on here and my own experience I have found that its very simple and easy to obtain protein in the form of fresh beef or lamb and gelatinous cuts, high quality pure milks, easy to get skim un-homogenised, pure gelatine powder. I have found it easy to get very high quality pure butter, cream, beef tallow, refined coconut oil but getting carbs is not easy...

Cane sugar: pure but no nutrition and limited use

Lactose: good but comes with a lot of liquid and not everyone can digest it nicely

Fruit: poor soil and pesticides, seasonal, poor quality, expensive, limited range for tropical

Fruit juice: great when the fruit is in peak season but many have citric, ascorbic acid, other things added which are not good, so the options become limited

Dry fruit: allergenic, sulphites and PUFA added

Potatoes: not fresh, diseased, pesticides, digestive issues, time to prepare

Corn: good if in Mexico otherwise limed not available

Rice: no nutrition and questions about heavy metals, Cereal is fortified

Wheat: many issues here

Sour dough: is good but phosphorous and fortified often

Grains: in general are difficult to digest or create problems with bacteria, have anti thyroid substances

Candy: has been adulterated with chemicals which are allergenic or even toxic

Potato chips/crips: fried in pufa oils, never seen any in beef tallow unfortunately

Ice cream: All have gums/carrageen except Haagen Dazs.

This has been a challenge for me and I seem to rotate many things because I cannot handle them for long periods, the food supply is terrible. This problem is holding us back so much, we need pure energy supply but its always a double edged sword because we get it but then we have endotoxin problems, inflammation. I guess its ok if you sit at home all day and work a few hours from there and make different things but if your working class then it becomes a stress to get good food. So ridiculous that the government made all cereals fortified with iron, we are not free and totally controlled, so stupid. Society and culture is killing everyone, can't even participate in it without ending up with cancer.

Take me back to when Oreo's were made with coconut oil and McDonalds fries were made in beef tallow.
Melon is the one fresh fruit that has been the most consistent for me all year round and has been my staple carb source for years now, as well as Thai coconut water and now dairy, a few varieties of raw honey and real palm sugar. I also keep on hand freeze-dried mangoes, dragon fruit and custard apple, and dates—I keep 2 kg of my favorite variety (sukkari) in my freezer at all times.

Nomane Euger

Melon is the one fresh fruit that has been the most consistent for me all year round and has been my staple carb source for years now, as well as Thai coconut water and now dairy, a few varieties of raw honey and real palm sugar. I also keep on hand freeze-dried mangoes, dragon fruit and custard apple, and dates—I keep 2 kg of my favorite variety (sukkari) in my freezer at all times.
i am french so i am not sure what melon refer to,the orange one in the inside or water melon wich is red in the inside with black seeds in it,but water melon ripped,in french"melon charentais",orange in the inside in the best fruit by far,specifically in the summer,coming out of a sauna,legendary

Nomane Euger

Interesting info on lamb's liver. Thanks.

lol I hate overcooked meat too. I used to pressure cook my meat back in the day, and sometimes I had a hard time eating it, because it tasted kinda acidic and not pleasant. Now I only pan fry my meat patties quickly on each side. The inside is still red. Much more enjoyable and tastes more neutral instead of acidic.

I totally agree on liver's freshness. I don't even buy liver from the butcher anymore, because it tastes very sour/ bitter. I buy frozen liver instead. Much less taste and still makes me feel good.

It's surprising that lamb's brain wasn't very enjoyable, it's supposed to taste mild, no? Some people even compare it to egg yolks.

And yes, I too always feel a surge of energy after eating heart. It must be the testosterone in it, but I never found a study showing the test content of it.

I live in southeastern Brazil. I happen to live in a not so good State, which really doesn't represent Brazil well. For food, the north as well as the northern regions are probably the best ones. In my area, things are expensive and, unfortunately, the quality of food leaves a little bit to be desired
the brain/egg yolk comparaison is one of the biggest scam i ever experienced lel,possibly no one that said that has ever eaten brain

Jennifer

i am french so i am not sure what melon refer to,the orange one in the inside or water melon wich is red in the inside with black seeds in it,but water melon ripped,in french"melon charentais",orange in the inside in the best fruit by far,specifically in the summer,coming out of a sauna,legendary
By melon, I’m referring to many varieties such as honeydew (green flesh), galia (green flesh), canary (white flesh), piel de sapo (white flesh), watermelon (red, orange and yellow flesh), cantaloupe including charentais, I love them all. I would move to Cavaillon just for the melon. :)

Jam

Breaded and fried (in olive oil) brain, with a dash of lemon, freshly chopped parsley, and salt, is delicious.

Nomane Euger

By melon, I’m referring to many varieties such as honeydew (green flesh), galia (green flesh), canary (white flesh), piel de sapo (white flesh), watermelon (red, orange and yellow flesh), cantaloupe including charentais, I love them all. I would move to Cavaillon just for the melon. :)
Come In france between june and august,organi charentais melon well picked,ripped,you will cry

Jennifer

Come In france between june and august,organi charentais melon well picked,ripped,you will cry
I believe it! July in the South of France has been on my bucket list ever since I read the below account of the Charentais during a summer-long cantaloupe fast 15 years ago:

Nomane Euger

I believe it! July in the South of France has been on my bucket list ever since I read the below account of the Charentais during a summer-long cantaloupe fast 15 years ago:

I fasted 3 days during summer,no water no food,4 hours of bike per day,under the sun,and broke the fast with a charentais,I dropped a tear

Jennifer

I fasted 3 days during summer,no water no food,4 hours of bike per day,under the sun,and broke the fast with a charentais,I dropped a tear
Haha! I would shed a tear, too.

I ate so much cantaloupe during the fast that my skin turned a shade of Oompa Loompa and everyone around me said I smelled like melon. The cantaloupes were the size of basketballs and had a buttery flesh that dripped the sweetest nectar. They were glorious! lol

Nomane Euger

Haha! I would shed a tear, too.

I ate so much cantaloupe during the fast that my skin turned a shade of Oompa Loompa and everyone around me said I smelled like melon. The cantaloupes were the size of basketballs and had a buttery flesh that dripped the sweetest nectar. They were glorious! lol
Water melon also,the red flesh one,a variety where the skin in dark green/dark,ripped,beat all other water melons,they are there around August in. France,they are exceptionnel,and compare to charentais,they are absolutely not acidic,even if you eat a bunch you feel the alkanasing effect,charentais at a certain point irritate my mouth cor’ers,and I can feel that they are a bit acidic

T

TheBeard

Dry fasting while exercising and sweating for 3 days?
It's already hard enough when you lie down for 3 days.

Are you serious?

Nomane Euger

Dry fasting while exercising and sweating for 3 days?
It's already hard enough when you lie down for 3 days.

Are you serious?
yes 100% authentic,i did it,i was seeking for a purpose in my life, in research of god and redemption for my sins,and to find a cure to my suffering,and i did go to the sauna,and i did cold bath and shower during those 3 days

pro marker

all you need is 1 good source of fructose in winter.
I am getting fresh local fruit in season and glass canned eco apple sauce without added sugar in off season (apfelmark @dm for germans). Its like 1.50€ for 750 grams.

now if you want to eat all the other carbs things are getting more complicated, sure. im keeping it simple with fruit, apple sauce and hägen dasz when I crave it
apple sauce is saving my life rn. literally the only carb source i can find other than rice and potatoes.

Jennifer

Water melon also,the red flesh one,a variety where the skin in dark green/dark,ripped,beat all other water melons,they are there around August in. France,they are exceptionnel,and compare to charentais,they are absolutely not acidic,even if you eat a bunch you feel the alkanasing effect,charentais at a certain point irritate my mouth cor’ers,and I can feel that they are a bit acidic
Oh, nice! I like juicing watermelon with mint—the combo is really cooling on hot days. I know what you mean about the mouth irritation—I get that when I’ve eaten too many honeydews.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals