Safe To Take Vitamin K2 Every Single Day

Josh

I take:
  • Vitamin E AC Grace: 400IU twice a week.
  • Eat liver 80-100g once a week for A.
  • I get in the sun as much as possible for D, use tanning beds when there is less sun and spread Thorne Vitamin D on my body.
  • 1 Drop of Thorne Vitamin k2 (mk4) Tuesday and Saturday. I'm eating some cooked spinach a few times a week as well for K1.

Just as an experimental thing, I want to try consuming one drop of k2 everyday of the week or most days of the week as from what i've seen it seems pretty low risk especially when the label even recommends 15 drops ONE - THREE times a day which is A LOT (I know this is more for specific health issues but ya get the idea).

The 1 drop twice a week just feels like nothing. Is it okay to take 1 drop (or more?) everyday? What kind of negative effects could come from that increased k2 intake?

gaze

The only risk is if you don’t eat a lot of calcium and/or have low vitamin D so your blood calcium drops too low. Some people also get heart palpitations or weird feelings from vitamin k2 but if you don’t get them then it’s fine.

Jessie

1 milligram is fine. Mk4 has a very short half life, so there's not a issue of over accumulation like with vitamin A or vitamin D.

In fact, I would even suggest splitting that 1mg into two 500mcg doses. Because if you take 1mg in the morning, 6-8 hours later it's already been processed and cleared. So doing 500mcgs in the morning and 500mcgs in the evening would be much better then just taking it all at once.

tankasnowgod

I take:
  • Vitamin E AC Grace: 400IU twice a week.
  • Eat liver 80-100g once a week for A.
  • I get in the sun as much as possible for D, use tanning beds when there is less sun and spread Thorne Vitamin D on my body.
  • 1 Drop of Thorne Vitamin k2 (mk4) Tuesday and Saturday. I'm eating some cooked spinach a few times a week as well for K1.

Just as an experimental thing, I want to try consuming one drop of k2 everyday of the week or most days of the week as from what i've seen it seems pretty low risk especially when the label even recommends 15 drops ONE - THREE times a day which is A LOT (I know this is more for specific health issues but ya get the idea).

The 1 drop twice a week just feels like nothing. Is it okay to take 1 drop (or more?) everyday? What kind of negative effects could come from that increased k2 intake?

I've taken Vitamin K2 pretty much every day for at least 7 years now, maybe more like 10. Doses have varied, but I have taken anywhere from 1-45mg a day during that time. The 45mg a day I've done for a month or two at a time, but due to cost, I don't do that often. Mostly, I do either 1 or 15mg a day. 15mg might be more common, as I usually get Relentless Improvement K2, which is 15mg a pill. I haven't noticed any negatives from this.

Coderr

I've taken Vitamin K2 pretty much every day for at least 7 years now, maybe more like 10. Doses have varied, but I have taken anywhere from 1-45mg a day during that time. The 45mg a day I've done for a month or two at a time, but due to cost, I don't do that often. Mostly, I do either 1 or 15mg a day. 15mg might be more common, as I usually get Relentless Improvement K2, which is 15mg a pill. I haven't noticed any negatives from this.

What kind of benefits you have seen?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals