Vitamin K2 Alternative?

Ficini

Hi guys,

I’m stuck in Sri Lanka since February with all this COVID19 madness and my vitamin K2 bottle is done. For six months I took K2, MK7, also I ate lots of aged cheese (like Camembert) that is high is K2. I felt an overall improvement of my health, also my gums were not bleeding anymore. After 7 years of veganism, I thought that is normal. :)

Anyways, I dont have any K2 left and here in Sri Lanka, they never heard of K2. I’ve found aspirin, vitamin E and even Cypro, but no K2. Also, they don’t have aged cheese, or it is way to expensive. Until now, I try to keep up with my K needs by eating cooked lettuce and liver, on top of lots of fruits, but it would be nice to have some K2 or something with the same effect. If I don’t take aspirin, my gums don’t bleed, but they bleed on only 100mg of aspirin. Also, my tinnitus is very calm when I use K2, and very loud on aspirin without K2.

I found MK4 bulk from India, like 1kg LOL. Would this be usable, if I dissolve it in coconut oil? :)

Vitamin K2 Mk4 Supplement

OP
Ficini

Ficini

Ok, I've calculated that 1kg will be enough for 70 years at a high daily dose of 40mg LOL