The Single BIGGEST Source Of ALL Health Issues NO ONE TALKS ABOUT

Summer

I am living on a village, we buy pig every year when Its near ideal weight and have it at for few weeks to let some toxins go away. Also harvesting mainly potatoes and carrots. The difference between our food and supermarket food is huge but still have friends that do good on supermarket food. About raw vs cooked, I saw article about finding fire as a invention. You can eat raw meat but Its hard to digest so you will spend alot of energy on digestion, cooking make possible to eat more food so human could evolve because of sufficient energy. There is a tradition of eating some parts raw after killing the animal but Its risky when Its pork and it should be done as fast as possible. Plants should be cooked. Still Its not enough to have good health and living on village is much harder. I think that you need supplements at this age to have good life when you are from middle class or living on a village. People were always looking for something thst can make their life better......

Huh, I was under the impression that raw meat was easier to digest than cooked.

I really wish I could stomach raw meat. It would make life so much easier since you could just grab it out of the fridge and eat instead of going through hassle of cooking. And I can’t stand refrigerated/reheated meat. The closest I can get is broiling a steak so the outside is cooked but the inside is still raw.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals