Gender Dysphoria / The Castration Of Children

Xemnoraq

Recently I've been seeing an alarming number of children being put on chemical castration drugs in the efforts to stop puberty to trans the kids from a young age, it's becoming really concerning and I'm pretty sure they use these same drugs as anti-androgenic compounds in prostate cancer.

From a peat perspective anything anti-androgenic / castration etc. is all harmful probably estrogenic and horrible for you, I don't know how they get away with doing this to kids, wherever I search online for puberty blockers to learn more about their metabolic effects, I'm bombarded with news pages claiming "puberty blockers are safe and reversible for kids".

Now kids are at the point where they almost don't need parental consent to go on these. I've heard they damage the reproductive system and are reversible in the same way finasteride is, as in (have fun you'll be messed up by it for years)

Has anyone else noticed the alarming number of children being transed now by woke culture?

They claim puberty blockers and taking hormones reduce suicide risk, most of the studies I've looked at on this only say it reduces suicidal thoughts (which imo doesn't count for anything) I don't care about suicidal thoughts, i wanna see evidence showing suicide **rates** are actually dropping in people using these compounds to be convinced.

Everybody knows that if you castrate yourself you open yourself to depression and many metabolic problems, similar to if you're a man, lowering your natural T is horrible for you and low androgens in men and suicide go hand in hand.

Women also who lower their natural progesterone experience increased depression and suicide risk (we know this because of birth control)

It's been so hard to find legitimate reliable studies on this stuff because when I search, google is plagued with woke propaganda on it from news articles and byass organizations.

I noticed as soon as I use a different browser then google, I get far more non news based search results.

Does anybody have any knowledge on this? I'm just not convinced that castrating kids and lowering their natural hormones (male or female) is going to lower the suicide risk among the trans community, if anything from a peat perspective doing these things should increase suicide risk and impair metabolic health, which would make it once again seriously irresponsible of the medical establishment to keep doing what they're doing.

Does anyone have any information on this? has anyone ever talked to Georgi or heard him speak on this? i feel like he would be a great person to ask about this but I don't want to bug him. And also does anybody know or believe if the increase in gender dysphoria in the youth has any correlation to the increase in endocrine disruptors over the last half century?

We all know there's PUFA everywhere, there's birth control in the water now, SSRI's, plastics everywhere, men now have about half the testosterone and sperm count that men the same age did about 30 years ago.

These things have gotta be related? there's clearly something going on.
And before anybody says it no don't pull the ""Transphobic card"" it's not transphobic to talk about it, I have nothing against trans people, I have friends that are trans there's no hate there.

But clearly this is a huge issue in society the gender dysphoria people are experiencing, and obviously the children being indoctrinated and transed at a young age and put on chemical castration drugs seems evil and incredibly malevolent.

If anyone has any knowledge on this, I think this would make for an interesting discussion.
(and again there's no hate on trans folk, I only care about facts and I want to understand why all of this is happening, and find honest answers)

Thanks peace, and let's keep the chat discussion about it clean!

taralynne

Recently I've been seeing an alarming number of children being put on chemical castration drugs in the efforts to stop puberty to trans the kids from a young age, it's becoming really concerning and I'm pretty sure they use these same drugs as anti-androgenic compounds in prostate cancer.

From a peat perspective anything anti-androgenic / castration etc. is all harmful probably estrogenic and horrible for you, I don't know how they get away with doing this to kids, wherever I search online for puberty blockers to learn more about their metabolic effects, I'm bombarded with news pages claiming "puberty blockers are safe and reversible for kids".

Now kids are at the point where they almost don't need parental consent to go on these. I've heard they damage the reproductive system and are reversible in the same way finasteride is, as in (have fun you'll be messed up by it for years)

Has anyone else noticed the alarming number of children being transed now by woke culture?

They claim puberty blockers and taking hormones reduce suicide risk, most of the studies I've looked at on this only say it reduces suicidal thoughts (which imo doesn't count for anything) I don't care about suicidal thoughts, i wanna see evidence showing suicide **rates** are actually dropping in people using these compounds to be convinced.

Everybody knows that if you castrate yourself you open yourself to depression and many metabolic problems, similar to if you're a man, lowering your natural T is horrible for you and low androgens in men and suicide go hand in hand.

Women also who lower their natural progesterone experience increased depression and suicide risk (we know this because of birth control)

It's been so hard to find legitimate reliable studies on this stuff because when I search, google is plagued with woke propaganda on it from news articles and byass organizations.

I noticed as soon as I use a different browser then google, I get far more non news based search results.

Does anybody have any knowledge on this? I'm just not convinced that castrating kids and lowering their natural hormones (male or female) is going to lower the suicide risk among the trans community, if anything from a peat perspective doing these things should increase suicide risk and impair metabolic health, which would make it once again seriously irresponsible of the medical establishment to keep doing what they're doing.

Does anyone have any information on this? has anyone ever talked to Georgi or heard him speak on this? i feel like he would be a great person to ask about this but I don't want to bug him. And also does anybody know or believe if the increase in gender dysphoria in the youth has any correlation to the increase in endocrine disruptors over the last half century?

We all know there's PUFA everywhere, there's birth control in the water now, SSRI's, plastics everywhere, men now have about half the testosterone and sperm count that men the same age did about 30 years ago.

These things have gotta be related? there's clearly something going on.
And before anybody says it no don't pull the ""Transphobic card"" it's not transphobic to talk about it, I have nothing against trans people, I have friends that are trans there's no hate there.

But clearly this is a huge issue in society the gender dysphoria people are experiencing, and obviously the children being indoctrinated and transed at a young age and put on chemical castration drugs seems evil and incredibly malevolent.

If anyone has any knowledge on this, I think this would make for an interesting discussion.
(and again there's no hate on trans folk, I only care about facts and I want to understand why all of this is happening, and find honest answers)

Thanks peace, and let's keep the chat discussion about it clean!
I always thought that it had something to do with the added hormones in the food supply but would agree that it is likely a result of all of the environmental poisons to which we are exposed in addition to what is found in food. 25 years ago there was something like 1 in 100,000 men had gender dysphoria & about 1 in 300,000 women. The numbers far exceed that now so there has to be something that changed in our environment to account for the upswing.

I agree with you in that I don't feel any hate or negativity towards people who are trans. I only feel compassion as life must be so much more difficult than for those that are not. As far as suicide goes I have a family member who came out as trans a few years ago in his forties & he died by suicide a few months ago so though I know the mental health community likes to tell parents that it will save their kids I don't believe that is always true.

Another thing, about 25 years ago when I was in school, I met a friend that was male. Over the course of our friendship he shared that he identified as female & was starting the transition process. Back then, if you want wanted to transition you had to live life as the opposite sex for one year before surgery would even be considered to ensure that it was the right decision. I'm not sure if that is still the case today.

Don

Possible massive lawsuit's in the future for the Dr. Death's that are doing this. Maybe I am only hoping.

Giraffe

This article may be what you are looking for:

And the article above is discussed here:

Giraffe

Abstract​

Context​

The treatment for transsexualism is sex reassignment, including hormonal treatment and surgery aimed at making the person's body as congruent with the opposite sex as possible. There is a dearth of long term, follow-up studies after sex reassignment.

Objective​

To estimate mortality, morbidity, and criminal rate after surgical sex reassignment of transsexual persons.

Design​

A population-based matched cohort study.

Setting​

Sweden, 1973-2003.

Participants​

All 324 sex-reassigned persons (191 male-to-females, 133 female-to-males) in Sweden, 1973–2003. Random population controls (10∶1) were matched by birth year and birth sex or reassigned (final) sex, respectively.

Main Outcome Measures​

Hazard ratios (HR) with 95% confidence intervals (CI) for mortality and psychiatric morbidity were obtained with Cox regression models, which were adjusted for immigrant status and psychiatric morbidity prior to sex reassignment (adjusted HR [aHR]).

Results​

The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8–4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex, particularly death from suicide (aHR 19.1; 95% CI 5.8–62.9). Sex-reassigned persons also had an increased risk for suicide attempts (aHR 4.9; 95% CI 2.9–8.5) and psychiatric inpatient care (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 2.0–3.9). Comparisons with controls matched on reassigned sex yielded similar results. Female-to-males, but not male-to-females, had a higher risk for criminal convictions than their respective birth sex controls.

Conclusions​

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

This article may be what you are looking for:

And the article above is discussed here:

I actually just read through your first response and thats some good information thankyou for sharing! im going to read through your second reply after work, this all reminded me of georgis post on finasteride which does essentially the same as puberty blockers and it was shown finasteride actually damages nerves and causes ed and depression by lowering androgens so these doctors are actually making transgender people worse and more likely to be suicidal

Hitchens

How many parents of trans children have been diagnosed with Munchausens by Proxy? I imagine zero.... and that is simply too low a number.

The panacea for gender dysphoria is the affirmation of the dysphoria itself through the sociological superficial traits of the preferred sexual identity, ie big ***s and long hair for MTF? Didnt the women's liberation movement, Anna Dworkin and others for example, work for years to dismiss this objectification of female sexuality? Now, its the standard of care for children with gender dysphoria? Is transgenderism homophobic? Why are age of consent laws artificially suspended for transgenderism but statutory rape cases are ongoing for a 16 year old girl and her 20 year old boyfriend. A 12 year old girl's dysphoria usurps the 16 year old girls consent in the hierarchy of self-awareness? Confounding....unless the powers that be want to render the precariat and the public at large ineffectual as the wealth gap widens and the destruction of the middle class continues via 'technological progress'. Saul Alinksy gave a blueprint for this once upon a time....

I could talk about this subject for hours but I will leave you with this: Ted Kaczyinski was right.

Mossy

How many parents of trans children have been diagnosed with Munchausens by Proxy? I imagine zero.... and that is simply too low a number.

The panacea for gender dysphoria is the affirmation of the dysphoria itself through the sociological superficial traits of the preferred sexual identity, ie big ***s and long hair for MTF? Didnt the women's liberation movement, Anna Dworkin and others for example, work for years to dismiss this objectification of female sexuality? Now, its the standard of care for children with gender dysphoria? Is transgenderism homophobic? Why are age of consent laws artificially suspended for transgenderism but statutory rape cases are ongoing for a 16 year old girl and her 20 year old boyfriend. A 12 year old girl's dysphoria usurps the 16 year old girls consent in the hierarchy of self-awareness? Confounding....unless the powers that be want to render the precariat and the public at large ineffectual as the wealth gap widens and the destruction of the middle class continues via 'technological progress'. Saul Alinksy gave a blueprint for this once upon a time....

I could talk about this subject for hours but I will leave you with this: Ted Kaczyinski was right.
Your questions and many more are relevant and what a reasonable society would require to be answered. But, as we have found out, we can't ask the questions; and they surely won't answer them if we happen to squeak a few through. We're responded to with rote, unreasonable, unscientific, cultist, political chants and mantras. That in itself should be the damning evidence of the lacking validity of their positions. To most, I think it's a no brainer—we're witnessing madness unfolding.