How have we not solved the topic of growing in height ? I find it hard to believe it is just "genetics"

E

eat my peat

What is fat intake's correlation to height growth ... ?

Been drinking whole milk in the assumption that it would add height growth ... just listened to this clip with Ray...

Perhaps having a low fat diet would assist thyroid etc to aid height growth MORE SO than high fat intake...

Curious to hear thoughts - clip below

View: https://youtu.be/pOP-qpdLdo8

MCurtone

Height is simple.

Assuming you are still growing:

Ensure you have high calories and protein excess.
Maximize testosterone, which fuels bone growth.
Minimize estrogen, which leads to plate fusion.
Maximize growth hormone release.
Engage in activities such as sprinting or basketball.

If I was a natty child/teen:

Focus on anti estrogenic foods/herbs/supps.
Push LH and FSH as much as possible to increase testosterone and dht
Take MK-677.

Not natty:

The same as above but use an aromatase inhibitor and you will hugely delay plate fusion, at your own risk.

Its not complicated.

Dr. B

Height is simple.

Assuming you are still growing:

Ensure you have high calories and protein excess.
Maximize testosterone, which fuels bone growth.
Minimize estrogen, which leads to plate fusion.
Maximize growth hormone release.
Engage in activities such as sprinting or basketball.

If I was a natty child/teen:

Focus on anti estrogenic foods/herbs/supps.
Push LH and FSH as much as possible to increase testosterone and dht
Take MK-677.

Not natty:

The same as above but use an aromatase inhibitor and you will hugely delay plate fusion, at your own risk.

Its not complicated.
which aromatase inhibitor and why is it risky to delay plate fusion.
what supps/herbs can we use for anti estrogenic efect and what can we use to boost LH and FSH. i thought one of those is negative

MCurtone

which aromatase inhibitor and why is it risky to delay plate fusion.
what supps/herbs can we use for anti estrogenic efect and what can we use to boost LH and FSH. i thought one of those is negative
Aromasin is the AI or Arimidex but messing with estrogen is risky.

Just google anti estrogen herbs. Start researching, there's tons.

golder

Is MK677 safe as a mild GH booster during puberty if you want to try to maximise height potential? Is it wise to take anything alongside to minimise any negative side effects?

Dr. B

Aromasin is the AI or Arimidex but messing with estrogen is risky.

Just google anti estrogen herbs. Start researching, there's tons.
Is MK677 safe as a mild GH booster during puberty if you want to try to maximise height potential? Is it wise to take anything alongside to minimise any negative side effects?
would simply boosting thyroid function boost GH output?
also James i had a question regarding another thread, where someone tagged you

Logan-

The important question is, can a healthy adult male who is older than 30 years old grow in height?

RP said he grew in height in his adulthood and he attributes it to DHEA supplementation.

Dr. B

The important question is, can a healthy adult male who is older than 30 years old grow in height?

RP said he grew in height in his adulthood and he attributes it to DHEA supplementation.

he grew half an inch even at 80 years old or something apparently!

Apple

The people of the Dinaric Alps are on record as being the tallest in the world, with an average adolescent height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in).
Mr. Google says "Because both nutritional standards and socioeconomic conditions are still deeply suboptimal, the most likely explanation of this exceptional height lies in specific genetic factors"
But maybe we should delve more thoroughly into their diet and life style...They know the secret

Korven

I think the key to growing taller as an adult is milk and DHEA. A few years ago I was 181 cm, now I am around 183-184 cm.

GreekDemiGod

Being tall is a very desired trait, I agree, but I'd argue that an even more desired trait is having a well developed, manly bone structure: a well-developed torso, wide shoulders, not having thin forearms / wrists, having a good shoulder to waist ratio.

E

eat my peat

Being tall is a very desired trait, I agree, but I'd argue that an even more desired trait is having a well developed, manly bone structure: a well-developed torso, wide shoulders, not having thin forearms / wrists, having a good shoulder to waist ratio.
I feel like this is all solved with:

milk. lift heavy. hill sprint. forearm curls. mewing. fruit.

adding in some hormones would be the cherry on top but that is up to you ;)

Dr. B

I feel like this is all solved with:

milk. lift heavy. hill sprint. forearm curls. mewing. fruit.

adding in some hormones would be the cherry on top but that is up to you ;)
what are forearm curls like hammer curls? or wrist curls?
which fruits?

The people of the Dinaric Alps are on record as being the tallest in the world, with an average adolescent height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in).
Mr. Google says "Because both nutritional standards and socioeconomic conditions are still deeply suboptimal, the most likely explanation of this exceptional height lies in specific genetic factors"
But maybe we should delve more thoroughly into their diet and life style...They know the secret

that's a lie, modern bodybuilding and sports and even the general public thinks everything is down to "hard work" and "genetics" its **** backwards, genetics is the absolute least factor, the largest factors are obviously the time spent training, the diet, the environment/health...
those suboptimal nutritional standards and environment are in fact probably very optimal its just maybe google doesnt want people to get healthy or know what is or isnt optimal, secretly the most optimal thing for them is whatever kills you fastest

David PS

Redroad

319BB903-6447-47F6-8CB1-B6C3334F0C5F.jpeg
Adam Rainer - Wikipedia

He grew between his 20’s and 30’s so after puberty don’t you think. Of course he had a pituitary tumor but whatever it affected could cause him to grow after plates are supposed stop.

E

eat my peat

He grew between his 20’s and 30’s so after puberty don’t you think. Of course he had a pituitary tumor but whatever it affected could cause him to grow after plates are supposed stop.
This is nuts. Thanks for sharing.

Personally think it is quite idiotic to think everyones growth plates close by late teens and thats it ...

Probably still have some growth left in the tank and this dude is a great example of that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals