Why Do Trannys Have Huge Dongs?

Momado965

Not really, that rarely is the case. Most of them are economic immigrants and opportunists.

It is the same. We have an Arabic saying that applies mostly to opportunists (dociles) the goes like this, "When your matter is in the hands of a dog you reffer to him as your master."

GelatinGoblin

Always confuse Gulf countries, sorry. I read a thread some time ago about you enlisting in the Kuwait military as is mandatory. I have mandatory service aswell and was interested at how it went and what were your experiences in terms of physical wellbeing. Perhaps in a separate thread though, soon(TM) I will make a thread on it myself.

Momado965

Always confuse Gulf countries, sorry. I read a thread some time ago about you enlisting in the Kuwait military as is mandatory. I have mandatory service aswell and was interested at how it went and what were your experiences in terms of physical wellbeing. Perhaps in a separate thread though, soon(TM) I will make a thread on it myself.

Its fine bro. You didnt mix anything. Kuwait is in the Gulf but it is wayyy different than its neighbours in so many ways. I did not in list in the military for persistant health reasons. It all started in 2016 wanted to join Emir (king) guard or better yet state security. Long story short I had a car accident and that was that. Btw, the training would have been in England. Sandhurst military academy. Military service was mandatory until 199..something then for some ****88 up reason it stopped. There was a legiation recently that resuricted the mandatory military service for citizens born 1998 and younger. Thank GOD!

Aad

Adrenaline is supposed to rise high in times of survival or danger and then drop back down to normal afterwards. If someone has high adrenaline levels and/or really low nitric oxide even at "rest" then that's why they would have tiny flaccid hangs, it is not really not supposed to be like that. High adrenaline all the time is not a good health indicator and tiny flaccid is just a symptom of the greater problem.

How to lower it and thus correct the problem? more magnesium?

redsun

How to lower it and thus correct the problem? more magnesium?

The supplements I suggest in my histamine thread help considerably. Zinc, B3, B6, folate. Also iron if one was deficient would lower nitric oxide. B2, vitamin C, folate help nitric oxide as well as having enough arginine in the diet. Its not just about less adrenaline, but raising nitric oxide and histamine if they are low.

Jing

The supplements I suggest in my histamine thread help considerably. Zinc, B3, B6, folate. Also iron if one was deficient would lower nitric oxide. B2, vitamin C, folate help nitric oxide as well as having enough arginine in the diet. Its not just about less adrenaline, but raising nitric oxide and histamine if they are low.
How much of these would you recommend to take daily? And how long untill results on flaccid size? I've taken all these before but not consistently everyday.

T

TheBeard

Flaccid size increased almost instantly for me thanks to B complex

redsun

How much of these would you recommend to take daily? And how long untill results on flaccid size? I've taken all these before but not consistently everyday.

15mg zinc, 15mg P5P, 100-300mg niacinamide, 3-5 mg folate. How long until it improves depends on the individual.

Isn't Arginine frowned on here RPF?, or is the dose required only 'minute' as most supps are 500mg, more or less. Isn't Citrulline better than Arginine as it doesn't need to go through the Liver??
Maybe micro dosing of either would be better??

I get better hang with Magnesium Oxide (Swanson Triple Mag Complex) because I consume a fair amount of Milk, to balance the Calcium :): Magnesium seems to work on my nervous system with great results.

Last edited: