Why Do Trannys Have Huge Dongs?

MitchMitchell

There is no point for people with little resources or full knowledge to try to come to a conclusion. If you'd like you can ask Ray about it, but in a more structured format.

The mercury analogy is on using the unproved fact that natural or external E2 is beneficial for something like erection quality. You wouldn't start using Estrogen for this one small quality of it. I guess it's on whether to use an AR or not.
Estrogen is obviously not a useless hormone in all circumstances like Prolactin is (as I understand) so it's a bit more complex. But in general no matter what you want low or middle-low serum Estrogens. There is just no denying this.

You should really stop. But as you said there is no point for me trying to educate you. You have zero clue what you’re talking about and your last 2 sentences demonstrate it. Just quit instead of tripling down

MitchMitchell

I love Alex Kikel, his expertise with AAS is second to none.
But always remember these guys live in a world of complete different dosages and where "nothing matters". Their threshold for what's exotic or dangerous is much higher than ours.

Neal Rouzier is where it’s at.

GelatinGoblin

You should really stop. But as you said there is no point for me trying to educate you. You have zero clue what you’re talking about and your last 2 sentences demonstrate it. Just quit instead of tripling down

Yeah I quit, I see that I don't know much about it after looking at my post again. Please tell me why it should show as anything but on the lower range on anyone's blood works and whether Ray said something about the desired range, I don't know if your point is about desired range or using Estrogen for your benefit if it is chronically low.

redsun

Extra niacinamide and folate actually. I think the source naturals niacinamide is good to take. It has 100mg tablets, very easy to take some each meal as B3 is very effective for libido/sexual function . One of the things Peat gets right is B3. All around very vital vitamin that many don't get enough or become depleted in it and helps many aspects.

Isn't Arginine frowned on here RPF?, or is the dose required only 'minute' as most supps are 500mg, more or less. Isn't Citrulline better than Arginine as it doesn't need to go through the Liver??
Maybe micro dosing of either would be better??

I get better hang with Magnesium Oxide (Swanson Triple Mag Complex) because I consume a fair amount of Milk, to balance the Calcium :): Magnesium seems to work on my nervous system with great results.

You dont have to supplement arginine just that you get plenty from food, meat being the best source. If the diet is high in non-meat proteins and lacks meat your arginine intake will be quite low. You can of course try small amounts say 1g or so just for personal experimentation. Its not inheritantly dangerous but I would not supplement arginine when I can get so much as is from food which has a balance of amino acids.

Last edited:

GelatinGoblin

Extra niacinamide and folate actually. I think the source naturals niacinamide is good to take. It has 100mg tablets, very easy to take some each meal as B3 is very effective for libido/sexual function . One of the things Peat gets right is B3. All around very vital vitamin that many don't get enough or become depleted in it and helps many aspects.

You dont have to supplement arginine just that you get plenty from food, meat being the best source. If the diet is high in non-meat proteins and lacks meat your arginine intake will be quite low. You can of course try small amounts say 1g or so just for personal experimentation. Its not inheritantly dangerous but I would not supplement arginine when I can get so much as is from food which has a balance of amino acids.

I saw the same recommendation on here. Too little muscle meat and you don't get much Arginine.

MitchMitchell

Any articles/books from him you recommend?

unfortunately there isn’t much content on YouTube from him. I got a new job with an HRT clinic and I got to get free training (20hours of recorded videos) from the guy: progesterone estradiol testosterone Dhea melatonin shbg t3 and more. All of it minus estradiol is very peaty (but peats cultish anti estradiol stance never made any sense to me- E2 isn’t “estrogens”)

T

TheBeard

unfortunately there isn’t much content on YouTube from him. I got a new job with an HRT clinic and I got to get free training (20hours of recorded videos) from the guy: progesterone estradiol testosterone Dhea melatonin shbg t3 and more. All of it minus estradiol is very peaty (but peats cultish anti estradiol stance never made any sense to me- E2 isn’t “estrogens”)

Do you replace your testosterone?
If so what were your levels before starting?

MitchMitchell

No I’m good with Dhea t3 and melatonin for now. Those 3 were borderline low if not below range. It feels good enough. My T typically is in the 600-800 but free T is the same borderline low / below range.

salotz

I'm a fairly masculine man but you wouldn't describe me as swarthy. I had a bicycle accident which gave me priapism (blunt force trauma to the taint) for about 2 or 3 weeks which eventually resolved after no erection for months afterwards. In the end I'm good and everything works but I'm definitely more of a show-er (as opposed to a grow-er) now but I don't think the fully erect size has changed. No real benefits unless your looking to show off that moose knuckle.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

I'm a fairly masculine man but you wouldn't describe me as swarthy. I had a bicycle accident which gave me priapism (blunt force trauma to the taint) for about 2 or 3 weeks which eventually resolved after no erection for months afterwards. In the end I'm good and everything works but I'm definitely more of a show-er (as opposed to a grow-er) now but I don't think the fully erect size has changed. No real benefits unless your looking to show off that moose knuckle.

Happy to hear that you do well but I'm not sure if I understand you fully.

You're not swarthy, this means...?
Trauma to the taint means what??
Google couldn't help me.

Just want to be sure how you did it before I start hitting my head for nothing.

salotz

Happy to hear that you do well but I'm not sure if I understand you fully.

You're not swarthy, this means...?
Trauma to the taint means what??
Google couldn't help me.

Just want to be sure how you did it before I start hitting my head for nothing.

Haha sorry. The swarthiness was a proxy for "masculine" I guess. It means my back isn't hairy. I don't have T levels to post or anything. For taint urban dictionary might be better. Urban Dictionary: To Taint. Its the
area between scrotum and anus.

Basically that hit the steering column and ruptured a blood vessel. Please don't do this! Your member shrinks for a reason.

JDreamer

Why is noone mailing Ray Peat about this ? And ask him how to get a bigger dingdong instead of getting this thread into Trending Topic on Portal :) just saying we could easily mail Ray Peat about it and see what his perspective about this is maybe he has some stuff to say about it? Idk keep me up to date if someone mailed him and got an answer

...... and when writing Peat one has to use the scientific term "dingdong" at least five times lol.

BTW I saw this thread come up on the front page of the forum and was instantly laughing.

Sospian

I've noticed that transsexuals tend to be more likely to possess traits that are linked to higher levels of androgens during development. My assumption is that higher levels of androgen receptors with low levels of circulating DHT has something to do with it. I also read something a while back that stated that men subjected to more testosterone within the womb were more likely to become homosexuals. I believe that not having the high androgen levels that their bodies are meant to produce (due to environmental factors) has something to do with sexuality.

At the end of the day, we known DHT is linked to assertive behaviour. Low levels of DHT will probably mean you're submissive; add in things like pheromones, and you've got yourself a boy that thinks he should be a girl. When you genuinely believe that nature made you this way, then you're more than likely going to think you were born in the wrong body.

Frankly I believe this hormonal attack on men is evil and cruel. The fact that people with Aspergers are significantly more likely to transition really shines the light on how much estrogen dominance plays a role.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

I've noticed that transsexuals tend to be more likely to possess traits that are linked to higher levels of androgens during development. My assumption is that higher levels of androgen receptors with low levels of circulating DHT has something to do with it. I also read something a while back that stated that men subjected to more testosterone within the womb were more likely to become homosexuals. I believe that not having the high androgen levels that their bodies are meant to produce (due to environmental factors) has something to do with sexuality.

At the end of the day, we known DHT is linked to assertive behaviour. Low levels of DHT will probably mean you're submissive; add in things like pheromones, and you've got yourself a boy that thinks he should be a girl. When you genuinely believe that nature made you this way, then you're more than likely going to think you were born in the wrong body.

Frankly I believe this hormonal attack on men is evil and cruel. The fact that people with Aspergers are significantly more likely to transition really shines the light on how much estrogen dominance plays a role.

I know that older transsexual men, those who go through male puperty, have families and then turn trans in their late 30s and 40s are all super masculine. I met with some and it was like a meeting of collage football linebackers. I'm over 6 foot tall but was the smallest dude in the room. I think this massive masculinization in puperty is a high dht response to high estrogen and low progesterone levels. They finish with a feminised brain in a hulk body. But this group of transsexuals are not relevant to the discussion. I wonder how boys who don't go through male puperty because they suppress their androgens medically and look more feminine than most women develop big gear.

Dr. B

LOL. Since I play soccer and see lots of dongs in the shower, I have noticed that the more feminine looking men (gyno, little body hair, lots of scalp hair, female fat distribution etc) seem to have longer dongs on average. I wonder if it’s high progesterone low estrogen.
yep i was thinking is it the progesterone usage some male to female transgenders use? as it blocks cortisol, estrogen, and androgens at higher doses.
or is there some kind of compensation effect if you supplement estrogen? it seems doubtful, dont estrogen/cortisol always shrink the balls and organs?

Dr. B

The supplements I suggest in my histamine thread help considerably. Zinc, B3, B6, folate. Also iron if one was deficient would lower nitric oxide. B2, vitamin C, folate help nitric oxide as well as having enough arginine in the diet. Its not just about less adrenaline, but raising nitric oxide and histamine if they are low.
hey mate doesnt Peat advise minimizing histamine? isnt it an allergenic response to induce histamine? i cant say on all those but supplementing b3 especially niacin made me have histamine symptoms where id get a runny nose and somewhat swollen face just from eating cottage cheese or something

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

hey mate doesnt Peat advise minimizing histamine? isnt it an allergenic response to induce histamine? i cant say on all those but supplementing b3 especially niacin made me have histamine symptoms where id get a runny nose and somewhat swollen face just from eating cottage cheese or something
Maybe you took too much niacin and you had a sort of flushing reaction? Peat doesn't recommend niacin but niacinamide. High histamine/estrogen is probably central to the problem. I realised that I underestimate my alergies all my life and reduced blood flow due to high histamine certainly reduces size.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals