Why Do Trannys Have Huge Dongs?

MitchMitchell

Well I’m well above average down there, 5-6 inches flaccid, have always had low E2. Deep voice, good beard, very slowly but definitely receding hairline. 100% yes NO is good.

I don’t remember that the progestin+estrogens doses are huge for trannies.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

To whom are shemales attracted to? Are they into men? Are they therefore gay or straight? Or are they bi or into women?
I have no clue about that - but my point is that their sexual orientation, if it varies, might indicate some neurosteroidal/hormonal situations that might correlate is associated with penile size

What I heard from shemales is that they have a low sex drive in terms of libido and ability to orgasm. Most of them are attracted to men but they appreciate more the relationship part and the validation of their femininity than the actual intercourse.

T

TheBeard

Well we ingest these xenoestrogens from the moment we're spawned. Who knows what not.
Like I see it with my father. He's got the exact same build, hands and stuff like me, but just 3 times more androgenic. AND I'm masculine and dom!
Yeah man. Stories of him drinking milk from the glass, there just wasn't any milk to buy but in glass bottles. Meat was WAY more cleaner. Eggs were all organic.
Even the cigs they smoked were better tasting for sure.

Load up on prog I say gents.

Very interesting.

Can you post pics of your hands and your father's hands?

T

TheBeard

What I heard from shemales is that they have a low sex drive in terms of libido and ability to orgasm. Most of them are attracted to men but they appreciate more the relationship part and the validation of their femininity than the actual intercourse.

Not sure where you heard that.

I had a tranny sex buddy, and she had the most insane libido and orgasms I've seen.
She could cum twice in a row too.

She was on estrogen cream and spironolactone.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

Not sure where you heard that.

I had a tranny sex buddy, and she had the most insane libido and orgasms I've seen.
She could cum twice in a row too.

She was on estrogen cream and spironolactone.

Spironolactone is a castration drug. I'm not surprised a lot of trannys would have low sex drive. That's what they told me. There's always exceptions though.

MitchMitchell

Spironolactone is a castration drug. I'm not surprised a lot of trannys would have low sex drive. That's what they told me. There's always exceptions though.

estrogen is what’s making every single female mammal horny. Those MtF were probably underdosed in that department. Probably using ethinylestradiol microdoses which also suppresses biological females libido....

Tarmander

There is this idea that Penis size is genetic, and that definitely plays a part, but there is also an aspect of use it or lose it.

The more blood flow and use the penis gets, the bigger it tends to be overtime. So nicotine, adrenaline, diabetes, and the like shrink it overtime as they impact circulation. NO and other things that enhance circulation make it bigger.

This isn't always a good thing of course in the case of too much NO

T

TheBeard

You have no idea whether the one I encountered was the exception or the norm.
You have no first-hand experience with them, nor are you aware of statistics regarding them.

Just hearsay and your imagination.

Jib

Watch out - beta blockers will cause ED long term. You were probably in a more relaxed state so it helped the erection.

How long term are we talking?

I take Propranolol occasionally as needed for sleep, or when I used to play live music, for anxiety. Are these effects permanent? Wondered if it could help with premature ejaculation as well, something I *think* I still struggle with (just from experimenting with masturbation -- have not ejaculated in over a couple months, on purpose).

I take Propranolol occasionally as needed for sleep, or when I used to play live music, for anxiety. Are these effects permanent? Wondered if it could help with premature ejaculation as well, something I *think* I still struggle with (just from experimenting with masturbation -- have not ejaculated in over a couple months, on purpose).
Not sure - probably many months and years of daily use. Effects are permanent for most part, but people who take them are
older and have unerlying consitions, so take that into account.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

I don't know about ED from propranolol but it should be taken with thyroid as propranolol blocks the uptake of iodine into the thyroid gland. I think I got 90% of the benefits from propranolol in the first week and it brought a massive increase of resilience against stress. In the first days erections were much bigger but then returned to normal. There're a lot of horror stories and claims about propranolol but there're people who take it chronically longterm against high blood pressure and the side effects seem to be rather weak. I'm obviously a big fan of propranolol as a short term intervention (only).

MitchMitchell

“Betablockers’ induced” erectile dysfunction is among the top contenders for classical nocebo effect. Only beaten by anti androgens of course.

I’m afraid it’s too late for you now. The seed is planted.

MitchMitchell

The nocebo effect and its relevance for clinical practice

Minimizing nocebo effect: Pragmatic approach

A study involving the use of finasteride in patients with benign prostatic hypertrophy revealed a 3-fold increase in the incidence of erectile dysfunction (ED) when this potential side effect was disclosed to the patient.[5] In a similar study involving the use of beta-blocker (atenolol), only 3.1% of men reported (ED) when they were not told the name of the medication, 15.6% when they were told the drug name but not the potential risk of ED, while the incidence was 31.2% when they were told both the drug name and the potential risk of ED.

cracks me up like nothing else.

czecha

this not only shows that placebo is real, but also medication induced ed

in some cases it can also be both, which this doesnt cover. say fin physiologically gets you to 60% errection maximum, and the nocebo on top pushes you into ED.
The fact that physiologically your **** is already worse off but not yet in ED territory nags on your confidence too. So that makes it difficult to define nocebo.

It's stupid to differentiate between the two. Bad study design

czecha

why would that happen?
70% less dht and possibly other endocrine disruptions like e dominance

It happened to me and it was undeniably physiologically. I went from rock hard teenage boners to 10% "boners" in a matter of a week, all while getting very sensitive nipples and depression at the same time. Immediately hopped off.

If my boners were in the 50% range I would consider nocebo, but there is no way it was in my case.

MitchMitchell

70% less dht and possibly other endocrine disruptions like e dominance

As discussed in this thread, trannies with 100% less DHT still have rock hard boners.

You just had a massive fixation on it. That’s what the nocebo effect is for.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals