Try garlic with starch

equipoise

Like the title says. I call it S D T. Starch digestive tool.
Basically the effects of 3 garlic clove, chewed to bits, raw ofcourse (organic!) is unparalleled to anything else.

It makes me experience zero intestinal problems after consuming starch. It also makes my transit time fast.

I know Ray thinks it's as harsh on the stomach as it is on bacteriae, but I love it. I think it even has some placebo effect, cause I make faces when chewing garlic (hometown garlic is extremely potent and bites) and I think it helps clear the body

sugarisgreat

I wonder if you could put it in a gel cap? I think I'll give this a try. I don't want to ever give up starches-they are my favorite food.
Thanks for posting.

Frankdee20

Garlic is a known brain desynchronizer

You might need a packet of mints to follow the garlic chewing.
I was thinking just that. If I eat even one clove of garlic, my breath will smell like that the entire day. Not pleasant.

Frankdee20

The allium sulfides are potent brain de synchronizers, I can’t eat garlic bulbs, just the powder and onions seem to be okay for me, but the effects of garlic on the brain can be seen on an EEG

OP
E

equipoise

The allium sulfides are potent brain de synchronizers, I can’t eat garlic bulbs, just the powder and onions seem to be okay for me, but the effects of garlic on the brain can be seen on an EEG
You get brain desynchronization from garlic bulbs? Never experienced that. A lot of people I know will eat a couple of garlic bulbs a week, raw, and experience no issues.

Amazoniac

I don't understand why Raj pushes flowers of sulfur, whose disinfecting effect in the gut depends on it being metabolized in excess to the point of creating an inhospitable condition for microorganisms. Contrary to the skin that you can apply the toxin and leave for a long time, in the intestine it's going to move and disperse. This reduces effectiveness and makes it prone to create a favorable environment for microbes that thrive on it and potentially eradicate safer ones that don't. Stopping before correcting the problem is a real concern, it's going to reinforce the present issue. I think that for some people it can be the trigger that gets the situation out of control.

Why not give preference to sulfur-containing compounds that are inherently antimicrobial such as those found in the alium foods? They're harsh, but at least the sulfur in them is protected, making it less likely to feed pathogens.

Sometimes having the compound isolated improves tolerance for avoiding the fermentable stuff that make it unbearable. There are people who consume these foods only if they're extensively cooked because oxidizing the compounds tends to realize their potential, rendering them milder.

I don't understand why Raj pushes flowers of sulfur, whose disinfecting effect in the gut depends on it being metabolized in excess to the point of creating an inhospitable condition for microorganisms. Contrary to the skin that you can apply the toxin and leave for a long time, in the intestine it's going to move and disperse. This reduces effectiveness and makes it prone to create a favorable environment for microbes that thrive on it and potentially eradicate safer ones that don't. Stopping before correcting the problem is a real concern, it's going to reinforce the present issue. I think that for some people it can be the trigger that gets the situation out of control.

Why not give preference to sulfur-containing compounds that are inherently antimicrobial such as those found in the alium foods? They're harsh, but at least the sulfur in them is protected, making it less likely to feed pathogens.

Sometimes having the compound isolated improves tolerance for avoiding the fermentable stuff that make it unbearable. There are people who consume these foods only if they're extensively cooked because oxidizing the compounds tends to realize their potential, rendering them milder.
My experience agrees with this. Flowers of sulfur make me ultra bloated( in the short term). Garlic( quickly pan fried in tallow) tends to reduce bloating.

OP
E

equipoise

My experience agrees with this. Flowers of sulfur make me ultra bloated( in the short term). Garlic( quickly pan fried in tallow) tends to reduce bloating.
I think Ray is just favoring FoS over garlic for no reason. I'd never take flowers over garlic, garlic is used for thousands of years, this brain desynchronizing I hear is laughable

dfspcc20

I think Ray is just favoring FoS over garlic for no reason. I'd never take flowers over garlic, garlic is used for thousands of years, this brain desynchronizing I hear is laughable

It's a little odd too considering Ray stopped using FoS internally himself many years ago, because he thought he developed a sensitivity to it, possibly giving him sulfite reactions.

Frankdee20

Na lol ... It does or has effected my mental capacity negatively, and then I stumbled upon that term and said wow ... couldn’t believe some science might be at play there.... onions don’t do this to me

jet9

Na lol ... It does or has effected my mental capacity negatively, and then I stumbled upon that term and said wow ... couldn’t believe some science might be at play there.... onions don’t do this to me
+1, raw garlic and onion give me mood and energy boost, but unfortunately impair learning. (very noticeable when trying to learn new technical stuff).

Frankdee20

+1, raw garlic and onion give me mood and energy boost, but unfortunately impair learning. (very noticeable when trying to learn new technical stuff).
Hmm ? That could be part of the brain effects... for me, it slowed me down and made me feel off mentally

Amazoniac

For some people, including them in cooking and discarding the solids later on is enough to make a difference.

I think Ray is just favoring FoS over garlic for no reason.
Yes, but it's not unfounded. Sulfur in various forms has traditional therapeutic uses, you can find old articles on it.
- elemental sulfur fungicide - Google Search

- A high intake of protein: 150 g.
- About 5% being sulfur-containing amino acids: 7.5 g.
- 25% of the amino acids being sulfur: 2 g.
- 5% not being absorbed (absorption of methionine is better than cysteine): 100 mg.

Taking 'a pinch' of the toxin in question is not toxic, but its behavior in the gut can be tricky. For the reasons mentioned above, I find that plant compounds are safer.
- Editorial: Sulphur Metabolism of Fungi - Implications for Virulence and Opportunities for Therapy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals