Wierd experience with antihelmethics - Thoughts?

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Hey @Ben.
I'm soon going to be trying pyrantel. What was the 'alternate guy and his protocol' that you mention at the start of this thread?

Hey Smelly5,

He printed it out when i visited him and i dont have it anymore. But i found a PDF Documentation from myself in a E-Mail exchange i had with him.

Week 1+2:
(Note: he also made me do enemas and stuff with chlorine dioxid derived from the Dr. Kalcker protocol)

Pinikehl (a homoepathic product derived from Fomitopsis pinicola - note i dont realy believe thoose work at all, they never did much for me)
Lymphdarial (another homoepathic product containing 10,5ml = Taraxacum Ø 0,80 g, Calendula Ø 0,45 g Arsenicum album Dil. D8 0,10 g, Chelidonium Dil. D8 0,05 g, Echinacea Dil. D3 0,03 g,Phytolacca Dil. D2)
Myrrhinil ( Tablets containing 100 mg Myrrhe (Myrrha), 50 mg coffecarcoal, 70 mg dry extract Camomile (Matricariae flos), Drug-Extrakt-Ratio (DEV) 4-6:1, Solvent Ethanol 60 % (m/m).

Day 15-18:

Pinikehl
Lymphdarial
Combantrin
(Pyrantel - Dosage as indicated on the package for my bodyweight, consumed with the biggest meal of the day - thoose tablets made magic happen)

Day19-21

Lymphdarial
Pantelmin
(Mebendazol - made all positive effects of pyrantel mood and set my baseline back realy hard)

From there the documentation goes to day 24 maintaining the week 1+2 products. Not sure if this is helpful at all. See how one administration goes and evaluate
from there. Pyrantel was the only positive dewormer for me. All the others i've tried caused digestion issues for up to a week.

I tried a few other deworming protocols but noone realy sticked.

I woudn't do any of the things i did back then anymore as i found more helpful things with trial and error but they sure were eye opening and a necessary learning experience at that time.

Last edited:

Smelly5

@Ben.
Did you ever get any visible signs in stool or problems with eyes?

I get visible Eggs in my stool and stressed blood vessels in eyes. Heavy distention, bloating.

Have done a gi map and awaiting results. Going to try the pyrantel protocol.

Smelly5

Dr. Klinghardt has been doing weekly free webinars on parasites. They have been extremely helpful. You have to use really high doses in certain combinations for many weeks. Otherwise you just drive them deeper, or do nothing. For liver flukes you need to take anywhere from 50mg/kg to 500mg/kg of Praziquantel to have any effect. I am doing 50mg/ kg divided into 3 doses and I am finally getting somewhere after years of trying everything. After 5 days, I got terribly ill, and began passing so much and slowly feeling so much better. He recommends using K2 with the meds or herbs as well as some dairy or other calcium source. I'm also taking Mebendazole and Myrrh capsules. I'm changing meds/ herbs each month.

I am using the approach listed on this site, which is a great resource: Parasites - Debug Your Health

Dr Klinghardt said he is now using myrrh instead of some pharmaceuticals and its very effective. I found this info supporting what he said
Myrrh: A Key New Weapon in the Constant Fight against Parasites and Other Stealth Pathogens - Document - Gale Academic OneFile
I am going to try this with my livestock.

Here is some of the info that was presented in the webinars https://www.ink.ag/media/pdf/92/bb/83/Parasiten-April_Mai_2021.pdf

There is another webinar this Thursday where he is supposed to be answering questions.

Hope this is helpful. It's been amazing to finally feel something work after years of getting nowhere with herbs. Turpentine has been the only other thing I've tried that has done much but it feels harsh.
Thanks a lot I will check out these resources

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals