Wierd experience with antihelmethics - Thoughts?

:M :B.

How about this one? haha. I can think of a lot worse excipients!

s962886213633916954_p140_i21_w2560.png

OP
Ben.

Ben.

@Ben. Could you share what pyrantel pamoate product you used? I am interested in looking into what you had success with before I buy some for myself. They all appear to have some nasty ingredients so it would be helpful to find out what worked well for you.

It was nice to see Ray giving the OK for pyrantel pamoate because I just had to go to the farm and feed store to get a dose for some cats one of which has worms. gross.
Thanks.

Im not located in the US so i can't give you recommendation. I used the product/brand named Combantrin here. Has excepients aswell and requires a doctor to make a prescription where i live. I also can't tell you if that product is right for your cat. If she/he has worms, it will mostlikely help i think.

Jonnie

@Ben.
Any idea what Peat’s thoughts were on Fenbendazole? I’m worried it could permanently damage my glucose uptake ability and I become fat.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

@Ben.
Any idea what Peat’s thoughts were on Fenbendazole? I’m worried it could permanently damage my glucose uptake ability and I become fat.

Can't say i heard or remember him say something about fenbendazole. I know he mentioned some concern about ivermectin having the potential to affect the brain in a undesireable way.

I took fenben a few times (not longer than a week or two tho) and im still skinny as a stick ... but thats just an anecdote. What are you trying to do with it? Do you have confirmed parasites or cancer? If so i would assume getting rid of that has priority because that will/cause malnutrition regardless of how much you eat which will likely lead to being either over- or under weight.

How long would you want to take it? The guy who got supposedly rid of his cancer took it for months or even years i think. However he cycled them like 3 days on 4 days off. With controversial and potentially harmful substances i think thats a good strategy to reap benefits without overburdening your own organs/cells. Everything that has harmfull effects on the liver i personally like to pair with things such as choline, glycine, nac, taurin or vitamin c. Assuming they dont interact negatively with the medication or counteract its effects.

Jonnie

Can't say i heard or remember him say something about fenbendazole. I know he mentioned some concern about ivermectin having the potential to affect the brain in a undesireable way.

I took fenben a few times (not longer than a week or two tho) and im still skinny as a stick ... but thats just an anecdote. What are you trying to do with it? Do you have confirmed parasites or cancer? If so i would assume getting rid of that has priority because that will/cause malnutrition regardless of how much you eat which will likely lead to being either over- or under weight.

How long would you want to take it? The guy who got supposedly rid of his cancer took it for months or even years i think. However he cycled them like 3 days on 4 days off. With controversial and potentially harmful substances i think thats a good strategy to reap benefits without overburdening your own organs/cells. Everything that has harmfull effects on the liver i personally like to pair with things such as choline, glycine, nac, taurin or vitamin c. Assuming they dont interact negatively with the medication or counteract its effects.
I’m trying to get rid of parasites, we all have them. I think parasites is 1 area where Peat might’ve been lacking. It seems a way bigger issue than I previously thought.
Some things get overhyped but I dug into the subject of parasites a lot the past year and it’s quite astonishing.

It was nice to see Ray giving the OK for pyrantel pamoate
What did he say about it and where? Thanks.

I find this topic really interesting and I'm curious if any of you (@Ben, @Korven) have found any long term success with mentioned anthelmintics or all of the benefits have been fleeting and impermanent?

Thanks.

:M :B.

I find this topic really interesting and I'm curious if any of you (@Ben, @Korven) have found any long term success with mentioned anthelmintics or all of the benefits have been fleeting and impermanent?

Thanks.
in the email exchange thread.

Question:
Do you have any thoughts on the safety of pyrantel pamoate as an anthelminthic in humans?

Ray Peat:
It seems to be safe.

Korven

Thanks.

I feel like fenbendazole gave me a permanent "health boost", going from 2/10 to 6.5/10 healthwise, so for me it was a success. I was very skinny/emaciated (60 kg, 183 cm tall) and after fenben I put on maybe 15 kg weight. Maybe I had giardiasis or something similar from drinking raw milk or travelling in third world countries?

One confounder is that I also drank buckets of cistus incanus tea during this time which is supposed to kill lyme and other bad bugs. So who knows really if it was fenben or the cistus tea, or drinking hot water which I feel helped my gallbladder start working again.

I feel like fenbendazole gave me a permanent "health boost", going from 2/10 to 6.5/10 healthwise, so for me it was a success. I was very skinny/emaciated (60 kg, 183 cm tall) and after fenben I put on maybe 15 kg weight. Maybe I had giardiasis or something similar from drinking raw milk or travelling in third world countries?

One confounder is that I also drank buckets of cistus incanus tea during this time which is supposed to kill lyme and other bad bugs. So who knows really if it was fenben or the cistus tea, or drinking hot water which I feel helped my gallbladder start working again.
Thanks for responding brother.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Thanks.

Hey man,

I am sorry i seem to have missed your post. I think my antihelmintics experimentation lead to a baseline improvement and were very well a stepping stone for further improvements. The effects when taking them most of the time were very positive. However as you have suspected, long term they always seem to mess with my digestion big time and ultimately dont seem to be the "cure" i would want them to be. I need to note however that thoose digestion issues are also the reason i havent gone with them more harshly in higher dosages, nor for longer periods of time.

I've made incredible experiences the past months with antifungals, essential oils and ozone. But it is far to soon to make definite statements regarding them just yet. Anti parasitics are defeniately worth trying. There are anecdotes of spontanous healing from people taking things such as black walnut. Unfortunately they werent for me. I think if its the right thing you will notice very soon very quickly.

I am sorry i seem to have missed your post. I think my antihelmintics experimentation lead to a baseline improvement and were very well a stepping stone for further improvements. The effects when taking them most of the time were very positive. However as you have suspected, long term they always seem to mess with my digestion big time and ultimately dont seem to be the "cure" i would want them to be. I need to note however that thoose digestion issues are also the reason i havent gone with them more harshly in higher dosages, nor for longer periods of time.
Thank you for sharing.
I've made incredible experiences the past months with antifungals, essential oils and ozone.
Wow very interesting. May I ask what antifungals were you using? Pharmaceuticals or you went the natural route?
Also, super interesting regarding Ozone since it's one of my next topics to explore and learn more about.
For the past 2 months I've been researching about methylation and some electrical/frequency therapies like blood electrification and Rife machines - did you have experiences with those?

Thanks.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Thank you for sharing.

Wow very interesting. May I ask what antifungals were you using? Pharmaceuticals or you went the natural route?
Also, super interesting regarding Ozone since it's one of my next topics to explore and learn more about.
For the past 2 months I've been researching about methylation and some electrical/frequency therapies like blood electrification and Rife machines - did you have experiences with those?

Thanks.

Mostly "natural" or lets say supplement. It was by accident to be honest. But a drop of essential oil would for a few hours completly relief me of chronic brainfog or free up my lungs to breathe freely again. Such profound experiences get the excitement going not gonna lie. Ozone insuflation leads to a complete relaxation of all chronic tense muscles and noticeable imrpovement in hair growth/quality.

I dont know about rife machines but i get "quackery" vibes from it ... ideally we dont judge until we have tried it tho. Methylation is interesting i think i've read about a guy before curing him from a life in a wheelchair with his own protocol. I think that guy was called freddd or something.

Mostly "natural" or lets say supplement. It was by accident to be honest. But a drop of essential oil would for a few hours completly relief me of chronic brainfog or free up my lungs to breathe freely again. Such profound experiences get the excitement going not gonna lie.
Ozone insuflation leads to a complete relaxation of all chronic tense muscles and noticeable imrpovement in hair growth/quality.
Sounds great. Hoping it can lead to permanent improvement.
Also looking forward to reading more about the subject in the near future once you have more things to say about it.
i think i've read about a guy before curing him from a life in a wheelchair with his own protocol. I think that guy was called freddd or something.

Super interesting dude, thanks for sharing.
My plan looks similar but it also included some Creatine while excluding some of the methyl donors mentioned in the protocol.

Smelly5

do you still take these substances or was able to overcome your suspected parasite?
Im not located in the US so i can't give you recommendation. I used the product/brand named Combantrin here. Has excepients aswell and requires a doctor to make a prescription where i live. I also can't tell you if that product is right for your cat. If she/he has worms, it will mostlikely help i think

OP
Ben.

Ben.

do you still take these substances or was able to overcome your suspected parasite?

My apology i seem to have missed your post. The big trouble of sourcing it made me stop going the antihelmenthic medication route.

However the positive effects of ozone, big dosages of lugols and borax continue to accompany me on my health journey thus far with quite some impressive changes in my baseline health. (havent done the ozone for a while tho)

I gained 5-6 kilogram. Which given that for 4 years i was chronicly unable to is quite incredible. I also started sweating again. Something i also coudn't realy do reliably since this nightmare came upon me. My cold hands/feet are also way more consistently normal temperature. They look alot better and healthy on a regular basis. At times they looked like hands of a 90year old woman and were realy cold to touch and even hurt. Even if it is tmi i also noticed realy great improvements in my male private area. Baseline anxiety/muscle tone also greatly improved/reduced. Skin feels incredible with lugols too. However digestion, hair and nails seem to suffer from thoose things unfortunately.

I still have moments of flare ups (joint pains) and mood downs so not trough the woods yet. If it wasnt for thoose and my delicate dental situation i'd probably even resume working out. Something i thought impossible for the past years. My upper body and hands feel like they are "strong" again at times. If that makes any sense. I feel and look more youthful in my subjective perspective.

A.R

Great, I will be getting this one too.

Agree on the topic of doctors being incompetent, it completely depends on whether the doctor is a real human being or not (most are not).
Not once in my life have I been better off visiting a professional whether it was a doctor or a dentist.

I just took 250mg of fenbendazole with a tablespoon of olive oil, hope I don’t die.

I’m also taking a mixture of pau d’arco, oregano oil, black walnut and caprylic acid capsules.
On top of daily carrot salads with white vinegar and olive oil I also add some camphoric acid to it.

I really want to get rid of this perma bloating I’ve had since I was a todler basically. It never went away.
I remember thinking around the age of 8 that maybe my insides were ****88 and I had 2 stomaches or something lol. It would explain why I wasn’t good at running long distances dispite being one of the stronger kids.

Would be nice to finally get rid of the lose stools and bloating too.
Also sometimes when I’m in a bit of a stressed state I just have this looming underlying urge to fight and kill when I’m in the city and it’s busy. Maybe that’s just natural because of all the degeneracy and weakness around me.

I’m hoping it’s a parasite issue. It would explain a lot…
How have you been getting on with your parasite cleanse?

Smelly5

Hey @Ben.
I'm soon going to be trying pyrantel. What was the 'alternate guy and his protocol' that you mention at the start of this thread?

tiffanya

Dr. Klinghardt has been doing weekly free webinars on parasites. They have been extremely helpful. You have to use really high doses in certain combinations for many weeks. Otherwise you just drive them deeper, or do nothing. For liver flukes you need to take anywhere from 50mg/kg to 500mg/kg of Praziquantel to have any effect. I am doing 50mg/ kg divided into 3 doses and I am finally getting somewhere after years of trying everything. After 5 days, I got terribly ill, and began passing so much and slowly feeling so much better. He recommends using K2 with the meds or herbs as well as some dairy or other calcium source. I'm also taking Mebendazole and Myrrh capsules. I'm changing meds/ herbs each month.

I am using the approach listed on this site, which is a great resource: Parasites - Debug Your Health

Dr Klinghardt said he is now using myrrh instead of some pharmaceuticals and its very effective. I found this info supporting what he said
Myrrh: A Key New Weapon in the Constant Fight against Parasites and Other Stealth Pathogens - Document - Gale Academic OneFile
I am going to try this with my livestock.

Here is some of the info that was presented in the webinars https://www.ink.ag/media/pdf/92/bb/83/Parasiten-April_Mai_2021.pdf

There is another webinar this Thursday where he is supposed to be answering questions.

Hope this is helpful. It's been amazing to finally feel something work after years of getting nowhere with herbs. Turpentine has been the only other thing I've tried that has done much but it feels harsh.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals