Wierd experience with antihelmethics - Thoughts?

Makrosky

Yes, it's crucial.
I've read the entire litterature on the topic and I have put everything in place.

I'm due Monday for a retro-alveolar interproximal scan of each quadrant of the teeth, to make sure there is not even the tiniest of tesidual speck of amalgam before I chelate.
Good luck man. It is a heavy ride but totally worth it I think. How many amalgams did you have? If you don't mind me asking.

I just have one and sometimes I just think of removing the piece and putting a zyrconium implant on its place. I don't trust even the more secure methods for taking just the amalgam out. Anyway the amalgam is very deep if they remove it manually they might have to do a root canal at the end anyway. Those things are super scary.

T

TheBeard

Good luck man. It is a heavy ride but totally worth it I think. How many amalgams did you have? If you don't mind me asking.

I just have one and sometimes I just think of removing the piece and putting a zyrconium implant on its place. I don't trust even the more secure methods for taking just the amalgam out. Anyway the amalgam is very deep if they remove it manually they might have to do a root canal at the end anyway. Those things are super scary.

I had one amalgam on a molar between the ages of 10 and 14.
I really wonder if amalgams contribute that much to the mercury load compared to vaccines.

I'm really pumped for the journey!

Only tweak is that I won't do the night doses. I value sleep too much and don't think that will do much of a difference in the long run.

Korven

I managed to get my hands on a antihelmintic containing fenbendazole, pyrantel and praziquantel. As outlined in this thread, pyrantel has been shown to be amazing for my issues. Unlike in america where you can get dewormers legally over the counter or in pet stores, where i live you need prescriptions from doctors for this stuff so i could never really do a good protocol or treat myself long enough for it to matter realy.

This time however, i did something similar to the protocoll where fenbendazole is used against cancer. Which is taking it on 3 consecutive days along with vitamin e, taking a break 4 days and repeat and repeat .... i have 6 days of taking it behind me and i can follow the class, memorize stuff well, full/strong hair, postural issues and chronic muscle tensions goes way down, im mentally/emotionally strong/determined and the effect while rather subtle is lasting ... for now atleast. Knowing that some cancer/autoimmune dissease cure storys took months/years of taking these, i am therefore aware that my limited amount of meds may just lead to unecessary "resistance", assuming there actually is something there to begin with but in my defense, my health issues are reaching points of insanity and this is literally changing things within 1-2 days from decaying alive/being suicidal to tons of energy and mentaly strong. Also sleep is amazing.

I do not know where to go from here, i'll finish the last round this week (then my meds are finished) and i still do not know if there is an actual infection and thus this is highly/crazy experimental and dangerous, but I'll keep you guys updated.

I've also been experimenting with fenbendazole. Started with 7 consecutive days and am now on a 3 days on/4 days off schedule.

Doing it mainly because a) I suspect I may be dealing with a chronic parasitic infection and b) sometimes I feel like I have cancer or even worse. So I figured taking fenbendazole would be killing two birds with one stone. And it's a pretty harmless drug so there's no real risk to it.

My normal state involves chronic fatigue, a general feeling of sickness/malaise, and extremely poor exercise intolerance. Sometimes I can't go for a 5 min walk without crashing.

During the first week of taking fenbendazole I noticed greatly improved energy levels and I was running up and down stairs without getting the dreaded CFS malaise. It was pretty amazing. Another thing I noticed was much better digestion and gut motility, I was having great satisfying poops 3x per day (but no signs of parasites). My vision became sharper and colours were more vivid.

I didn't notice any unpleasant side effects. Though after 7 days of fenbendazole I caught some sort of flu (not the typical "CFS flu" but a real one) so I stopped taking it for a while. Now I'm back on it and feel amazing again. It makes me feel normal which is just incredible.

I will report back if these positive effects last or not. I've had "honeymoon phases" with lots of supplements so could be placebo or whatever, though I really doubt it.

*I might make a separate thread about this but I've also been drinking a minimum of 4 pints of HOT water everyday (inspired by this book https://justmeat.co/docs/what-must-i-do-to-get-well-by-elma-stuart.pdf) and I think it's a real game changer. Anyone with digestive issues should start drinking hot water. Since going on the hot water protocol I can feel my gallbladder contracting and releasing bile after meals, kind of like when you take TUDCA. Cold water ain't got nothing on hot water.

Last edited:
OP
Ben.

Ben.

I've also been experimenting with fenbendazole. Started with 7 consecutive days and am now on a 3 days on/4 days off schedule.

Doing it mainly because a) I suspect I may be dealing with a chronic parasitic infection and b) sometimes I feel like I have cancer or even worse. So I figured taking fenbendazole would be killing two birds with one stone. And it's a pretty harmless drug so there's no real risk to it.

My normal state involves chronic fatigue, a general feeling of sickness/malaise, and extremely poor exercise intolerance. Sometimes I can't go for a 5 min walk without crashing.

During the first week of taking fenbendazole I noticed greatly improved energy levels and I was running up and down stairs without getting the dreaded CFS malaise. It was pretty amazing. Another thing I noticed was much better digestion and gut motility, I was having great satisfying poops 3x per day (but no signs of parasites). My vision became sharper and colours were more vivid.

I didn't notice any unpleasant side effects. Though after 7 days of fenbendazole I caught some sort of flu (not the typical "CFS flu" but a real one) so I stopped taking it for a while. Now I'm back on it and feel amazing again. It makes me feel normal which is just incredible.

I will report back if these positive effects last or not. I've had "honeymoon phases" with lots of supplements so could be placebo or whatever, though I really doubt it.

*I might make a separate thread about this but I've also been drinking a minimum of 4 pints of HOT water everyday (inspired by this book https://justmeat.co/docs/what-must-i-do-to-get-well-by-elma-stuart.pdf) and I think it's a real game changer. Anyone with digestive issues should start drinking hot water. Since going on the hot water protocol I can feel my gallbladder contracting and releasing bile after meals, kind of like when you take TUDCA. Cold water ain't got nothing on hot water.

Thanks for your valuable input. Keep us updated.

In terms of honeymoon phases ... to be honest, for me, it always works, eventough its effectiveness differs each application.
The hot water should be easy to implement., will keep it in mind.

I'll be glad to check that thread out.

The book you linked has a passage in there that resonates:

"But i have shown him that the more confident he feels of being on the right track, the cheerier and hopefuller he keeps, the better is it infinitely for himself. Because the great sympathetic nerves are thoose which have a close connection with, and influence very powerfully the organs of digestion."

I've been in such a state where i thought "i found it, im on the right track, thats it!" ... but i still don't seem to have been able to make the "jump" to baseline health. Somethings missing.
There is this "hunch" i've had for a while, since i seem to have neurological issues that improve with antihelminthics and gallblader treatments that there might be some sort of nerve damage or nerve signaling issue. My guess is either mechanical due postural damage, infection (parasite, fungi, bacteria w/e) or a combination of the two.

Nomane Euger

what make you feel that you have cancer

Korven

Thanks for your valuable input. Keep us updated.

In terms of honeymoon phases ... to be honest, for me, it always works, eventough its effectiveness differs each application.
The hot water should be easy to implement., will keep it in mind.

I'll be glad to check that thread out.

The book you linked has a passage in there that resonates:

"But i have shown him that the more confident he feels of being on the right track, the cheerier and hopefuller he keeps, the better is it infinitely for himself. Because the great sympathetic nerves are thoose which have a close connection with, and influence very powerfully the organs of digestion."

I've been in such a state where i thought "i found it, im on the right track, thats it!" ... but i still don't seem to have been able to make the "jump" to baseline health. Somethings missing.
There is this "hunch" i've had for a while, since i seem to have neurological issues that improve with antihelminthics and gallblader treatments that there might be some sort of nerve damage or nerve signaling issue. My guess is either mechanical due postural damage, infection (parasite, fungi, bacteria w/e) or a combination of the two.

I've got to say I am really impressed with fenbendazole so far. As you say it "works" every single time I take it and so far I have not found anything that has had the same profound effects. Also forgot to mention the mood improvements which I think is just a consequence of not being as sick and bedridden. I felt happy yesterday, like a 8/10 versus the usual 2/10.

I wonder how much of this is due to the anti-parasite effects and how much is due to other metabolic effects in the body. Apparently it improves glucose control in diabetics (Improvement of metabolic control in diabetic patients during mebendazole administration: preliminary studies - PubMed), it's a PARP1 inhibitor (Benzimidazole derivatives as potential dual inhibitors for PARP-1 and DHODH - PubMed), does something with glycolytic enzymes which I can't remember, etc.

And yeah I'd definitely get on the 4 pints of hot water per day. Try it for 1 week and see if your mind isn't blown! Your issues could perhaps be related to the vagus nerve? It innervates all of organs in the digestive system including the gallbladder. Honestly I think the hot water drinking has done more to improve my liver and gallbladder health than any other healing modality or supplement I've tried. According to that book, Dr Salisbury treated really, really sick patients in the late 1800's with a protocol of only beef and hot water with great results. His hypothesis is that it cleaned out the GI tract of bacteria, fungi, old bile and eliminated fermentation (in Peaty terms less endotoxin and serotonin).

what make you feel that you have cancer

Just my usual symptoms of feeling really awful, tiredness, malaise. Though it's been like this for years and I don't have any obvious signs of cachexia etc so I doubt I have cancer.

Last edited:

PolishSun

I can say that black walnut hulls improved my energy levels by 500%, also removed brain fog.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

I can say that black walnut hulls improved my energy levels by 500%, also removed brain fog.

Im jealous. Black walnut tincture didnt do anything for me.

Is it used for fix parasites or dysbiosis?

Common application for it is parasite infection but im sure it kills multiple stuff as most anitbiotics, fungizides and antihelmintics do. I think it is difficult for anyone to say if the benefits are from killing parasites or from a biochemical process unless one has conclsuive proofs of dead bugs in the stool.

PolishSun

Im jealous. Black walnut tincture didnt do anything for me.
I used too much energy, and afterwards I was way too tired. I used powder pills, but it just blind luck. I think people should use a mix of herbs. And I do not think that it can work for everyone,

OP
Ben.

Ben.

I used too much energy, and afterwards I was way too tired. I used powder pills, but it just blind luck. I think people should use a mix of herbs. And I do not think that it can work for everyone,

Ofcourse. Glad it helped you :):

Jonnie

Thanks, good to know. Most parasite protocolls require repeated usage after a while of stopping.

I guess my intitial posts are to much text - Yes i've tried most natural anti parasitic stuff. Specific protocolls that i did were the hardcore/modified version of Dr. Kalcker and i also did the Hulda Clark one.

As i said the only thing that did anything was the actually medication pyrantel and the herb blend i mentioned.

I dont want to make advertisement but it's this one.

It contains:

View attachment 22707

Aparrantly the enzymes, especially taken on an empty stomache take care of biofilms. I've also read/heard that some digestive enzymes (protease ones?) are used by the body for systemic use if there is no food to digest.

Perhaps thats whats making the difference because i tried many of these herbs before.

I hear you brother. Have been in way to many doctor offices, i wouldn't believe the incompetence if i hadn't experienced it. Maybe im biased but i don't realy see a reason to visit one anymore unless i realy have no other option.
Great, I will be getting this one too.

Agree on the topic of doctors being incompetent, it completely depends on whether the doctor is a real human being or not (most are not).
Not once in my life have I been better off visiting a professional whether it was a doctor or a dentist.

I just took 250mg of fenbendazole with a tablespoon of olive oil, hope I don’t die.

I’m also taking a mixture of pau d’arco, oregano oil, black walnut and caprylic acid capsules.
On top of daily carrot salads with white vinegar and olive oil I also add some camphoric acid to it.

I really want to get rid of this perma bloating I’ve had since I was a todler basically. It never went away.
I remember thinking around the age of 8 that maybe my insides were ****88 and I had 2 stomaches or something lol. It would explain why I wasn’t good at running long distances dispite being one of the stronger kids.

Would be nice to finally get rid of the lose stools and bloating too.
Also sometimes when I’m in a bit of a stressed state I just have this looming underlying urge to fight and kill when I’m in the city and it’s busy. Maybe that’s just natural because of all the degeneracy and weakness around me.

I’m hoping it’s a parasite issue. It would explain a lot…

Jonnie

I've got to say I am really impressed with fenbendazole so far. As you say it "works" every single time I take it and so far I have not found anything that has had the same profound effects. Also forgot to mention the mood improvements which I think is just a consequence of not being as sick and bedridden. I felt happy yesterday, like a 8/10 versus the usual 2/10.
Howmuch mg a day do you use? I just took 250mg with a spoon of olive oil. Maybe I should take it with tocovit (E) instead?

Can you just drink tea instead of hot water?

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Agree on the topic of doctors being incompetent, it completely depends on whether the doctor is a real human being or not (most are not).
Not once in my life have I been better off visiting a professional whether it was a doctor or a dentist.

I just took 250mg of fenbendazole with a tablespoon of olive oil, hope I don’t die.

I’m also taking a mixture of pau d’arco, oregano oil, black walnut and caprylic acid capsules.
On top of daily carrot salads with white vinegar and olive oil I also add some camphoric acid to it.

I really want to get rid of this perma bloating I’ve had since I was a todler basically. It never went away.
I remember thinking around the age of 8 that maybe my insides were ****88 and I had 2 stomaches or something lol. It would explain why I wasn’t good at running long distances dispite being one of the stronger kids.

Not sure i would take the herbs together with the pharma dewormer ( you can try ofcourse, let us know how your results are in a few weeks or so). Looks like you are bombarding your digestive track heavily. There have been 2 interesting threads of people cleaning their colon and adressing fungal infection that resolved their issues. Might be worth looking into aswell because it doesn't have to be parasites.

Jonnie

Not sure i would take the herbs together with the pharma dewormer ( you can try ofcourse, let us know how your results are in a few weeks or so). Looks like you are bombarding your digestive track heavily. There have been 2 interesting threads of people cleaning their colon and adressing fungal infection that resolved their issues. Might be worth looking into aswell because it doesn't have to be parasites.
Yeah I’m sort of nuking it. Whatever has been in there for decades that doesn’t belong has to go.
But I’ll try to be careful if I notice anything bad

Vins7

Also sometimes when I’m in a bit of a stressed state I just have this looming underlying urge to fight and kill when I’m in the city and it’s busy. Maybe that’s just natural because of all the degeneracy and weakness around me.

I’m hoping it’s a parasite issue. It would explain a lot…
Please tell us if you manage to solve the bad digestion / bloating / dysbiosis. This is the battle of many people to regain their health, mine included.

Jonnie

Please tell us if you manage to solve the bad digestion / bloating / dysbiosis. This is the battle of many people to regain their health, mine included.
So 3 days of taking 250mg of fenbendazole daily.

I don’t see how only 250mg of fenbendazole can have a big effect. For dogs they use 1000mg for 10lbs of bodyweight.

I weigh 200lbs so I think dosages closer to 10grams could have a decent effect.

My appetite has become quite small but I don’t feel stressed at all.

I took some of the herbal guardian Ben recommended yesterday evening.

So far I’m a little less bloated but it’s no surprise as I’ve consumed mostly liquids and fruits and eggs.

I really feel like I need way higher dosages of fenbendazole. Will take 500mg today see if anything changes.

I currently don’t have access to a toilet that allows me to check my stool.
My poop smelled very funky but no surprise with all the herbal supplements.

Korven

Howmuch mg a day do you use? I just took 250mg with a spoon of olive oil. Maybe I should take it with tocovit (E) instead?

Can you just drink tea instead of hot water?

I used it 4 days on/3 days off for 10 weeks, 250 mg pills with meals. During this period my health improved a lot but of course it's always difficult to sort out all the different variables and what is cause and what is effect. Maybe it was something else that was responsible for this rapid improvement. As Ben mentioned I would also try to avoid introducing too many new variables at the same time when you are self-experimenting. It often leads to confusion and worsened health. I understand the sense of urgency and wanting to feel better now, but the kitchen sink approach is rarely effective in my experience. Changing 1 variable at a time is better, I think.

Yeah tea is fine :)

Jonnie

I used it 4 days on/3 days off for 10 weeks, 250 mg pills with meals. During this period my health improved a lot but of course it's always difficult to sort out all the different variables and what is cause and what is effect. Maybe it was something else that was responsible for this rapid improvement. As Ben mentioned I would also try to avoid introducing too many new variables at the same time when you are self-experimenting. It often leads to confusion and worsened health. I understand the sense of urgency and wanting to feel better now, but the kitchen sink approach is rarely effective in my experience. Changing 1 variable at a time is better, I think.

Yeah tea is fine :)
Ty mate. You’re right, I’ve had this problem all my life, no need to rush now :)

:M :B.

@Ben. Could you share what pyrantel pamoate product you used? I am interested in looking into what you had success with before I buy some for myself. They all appear to have some nasty ingredients so it would be helpful to find out what worked well for you.

It was nice to see Ray giving the OK for pyrantel pamoate because I just had to go to the farm and feed store to get a dose for some cats one of which has worms. gross.
Thanks.