Try garlic with starch

Dr. B

Garlic is a known brain desynchronizer
what does this mean?

I don't understand why Raj pushes flowers of sulfur, whose disinfecting effect in the gut depends on it being metabolized in excess to the point of creating an inhospitable condition for microorganisms. Contrary to the skin that you can apply the toxin and leave for a long time, in the intestine it's going to move and disperse. This reduces effectiveness and makes it prone to create a favorable environment for microbes that thrive on it and potentially eradicate safer ones that don't. Stopping before correcting the problem is a real concern, it's going to reinforce the present issue. I think that for some people it can be the trigger that gets the situation out of control.

Why not give preference to sulfur-containing compounds that are inherently antimicrobial such as those found in the alium foods? They're harsh, but at least the sulfur in them is protected, making it less likely to feed pathogens.

Sometimes having the compound isolated improves tolerance for avoiding the fermentable stuff that make it unbearable. There are people who consume these foods only if they're extensively cooked because oxidizing the compounds tends to realize their potential, rendering them milder.

is sulfur in most foods protected? is it dangerous to supplement sulfur containing amino acids or supplements? like taurine, zinc monomethionine etc? if sulfur is in whey or milk protein is it protected from being fed on by gut bacteria?

Gypsumking

what does this mean?

is sulfur in most foods protected? is it dangerous to supplement sulfur containing amino acids or supplements? like taurine, zinc monomethionine etc? if sulfur is in whey or milk protein is it protected from being fed on by gut bacteria?
This is a really good question. I seem to have issues with sulphur in the form of taurine or flowers of sulphur. Exacerbates psoriasis for me.

Dr. B

This is a really good question. I seem to have issues with sulphur in the form of taurine or flowers of sulphur. Exacerbates psoriasis for me.

I get digestive issues and it seems constipation. From taurine supplements as low as 1000mg. 500mg i dont notice as many issues…

I havent tried flowers of sulphur, and i dont have issues with large amounts of meat or dairy. Eggs are the only troublesome food for me, and it takes usually 2 or more eggs in one sitting to cause trouble like a puffy face, red skin, digestive upset. I think the egg issues are related to getting some childhood vaccines, not their sulfur content.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals