Topical Bromocriptine Thread

I've started topical bormocriptine, 1.25mg with DMSO, got the idea from a post by Haidut mentioning it.

Day 3 now. Noticed good bowel movements, feeling good, maybe higher libido although it's always high.

I'll keep you posted.

Anyone else trying this or tried it?

firebreather

I've started topical bormocriptine, 1.25mg with DMSO, got the idea from a post by Haidut mentioning it.

Day 3 now. Noticed good bowel movements, feeling good, maybe higher libido although it's always high.

I'll keep you posted.

Anyone else trying this or tried it?

Gonna try it when I get my bormocriptine.

Were you taking bormocriptine before orally or did you just start off using it topically?

Have you found that application to certain parts of the body produce better results?

OP
ecstatichamster
Gonna try it when I get my bormocriptine.

Were you taking bormocriptine before orally or did you just start off using it topically?

Have you found that application to certain parts of the body produce better results?

no i've never taken it. I'm just putting it on my arm at the moment.

paymanz

I see.

I personally had no serious problem with that,starting with very low dose.but topical is cool if getting absorbed well...

I reccomend you take It orally for at least few days,so you can judge by its effect that it does absorb well or not.

OP
ecstatichamster
I think it's day 5. 1.25mg of bromo in DMSO in the morning.

I've been doing one carrot at night as a salad before bedtime.

I'm also using red light which may have something to do with it.

The bad:

1. My nose gets a bit runny an hour or so after administration. It's annoying. I'm trying some l-theanine to see if that helps. I read this is a common side effect.

2. Yesterday though I was in the market, and I had only had milk and OJ. Then I was VERY hungry, VERY. Like I never feel that way. I ate a slice of pizza, and then a sandwich. And felt better.

Much better:

1. My butt has been sore, but each day has been getting better. My gut inflammation is way, way down. I'm drinking a lot of lactose-free nonfat milk, freshly squeezed OJ (from oranges that I can see are ripe), a few eggs, a bit of starch from white flour products, a bit of chocolate, some raw milk cheese (just a little), a bit of fish or meat (maybe 2 ounces or so, very lean.)

2. I am feeling better than I have for a long time.

3. Sex drive is always high, but I would say may be slightly higher. Erections are okay, as usual.

OP
ecstatichamster
almost cut things short today. I'm getting some irritation from the topical sites. I've tried another body part (top of thigh). I think there are excipients in the pill that are irritating when combined with DMSO.

Also, I woke up feeling really sleepy. I am sort of feeling like I do with low dosages of Cyproheptadine. And mentally I feel off, like I'm upset, depressed, angry.

I am going to continue things for another few days just to see how it turns out.

Evandrojr

almost cut things short today. I'm getting some irritation from the topical sites. I've tried another body part (top of thigh). I think there are excipients in the pill that are irritating when combined with DMSO.

Also, I woke up feeling really sleepy. I am sort of feeling like I do with low dosages of Cyproheptadine. And mentally I feel off, like I'm upset, depressed, angry.

I am going to continue things for another few days just to see how it turns out.
@ecstatichamster, if you don't mind me asking, what were the results, specifically, you were expecting from the Bromo? ANd on a separate note, I have been having a lot of problems with libido/erections. Was there something in the Peat world that you noticed specially helped with this? Thanks for the info and for sharing all your experiece!

OP
ecstatichamster
@ecstatichamster, if you don't mind me asking, what were the results, specifically, you were expecting from the Bromo? ANd on a separate note, I have been having a lot of problems with libido/erections. Was there something in the Peat world that you noticed specially helped with this? Thanks for the info and for sharing all your experiece!

I wanted to see what lower prolactin feels like.

I have good erections and zero problems getting hard or staying hard. And I have a strong sex drive. Sometimes erections are towel hangers, other times decent but not. I don't know the cause and effect and so I'm always interested in learning.

Peat wise, well, I think aspirin and methylene blue, plus E, B6 P5P and zinc all help. Really, any aromatase inhibitor or metabolic fix that raises metabolism and doesn't increase NO.

Evandrojr

Thanks for the quick reply, hamster! If you don't mind me asking , how do you take the aspirin? I've been experimenting with about 325mg/day, not seeing any effects. I do the K2/D/E, as well as zinc and B6. Not to eager to do methylee blue just yet, so trying to figure out the aspirin. Any insights?

OP
ecstatichamster
Thanks for the quick reply, hamster! If you don't mind me asking , how do you take the aspirin? I've been experimenting with about 325mg/day, not seeing any effects. I do the K2/D/E, as well as zinc and B6. Not to eager to do methylee blue just yet, so trying to figure out the aspirin. Any insights?

i don't take aspirin every day these days, but i can take 3 tablets at a time several times a day no problem. Crushed up, with a little baking soda, add boiling water, stir and dissolve. Add cool water, add collagen and drink up. No problems with this as the aspirin particles don't sit against the gastric wall, and the glycine and other aminos in the collagen help protect the stomach a lot. I would try to build up to 2g to 3g per day and see how it works for you.

BTW, I find taking the K2 and the E at separate times to be very helpful. You can raise your E amounts too...E is a great aromatase inhibitor

Evandrojr

Thanks for all the tips! At what time do you take the Aspirin: Before meals? And what do you call raising E: like 1,200 i.u. or so?

OP
ecstatichamster
Experiment stopped.

Yesterday I felt a malaise, an anger, a disconnectedness. I was irritable. VERY. For no reason and it felt weird, depressing, disconnected.

I stopped taking it today, which would have been the daily dose.

I am slowly coming back to feeling connected.

Is this an effect of low prolactin?

Is this a side effect of the drug?

I also have itchy eczema feeling on my forearms.

Sex drive: nothing more than usual. Maybe less. Everything works as usual.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals