Advice For Improving Gut Health Through Amino Replacement And Supplements

Tide

To break it down easily, I'll give a quick run down:

-Mid 20s
-Have gluten intolerance
-Digestion is poor, bowel movements vary
-Symptoms of hypo for a while, ie cold extremities, etc
-Struggle to eat a lot of different foods, irregular bloating/digestion/energy, etc

I have experimented with Caffeine + vitamin k2 at 15-30mg doses. I think that helped me short term at least for a little while, although I am doubting now the potency of the caffeine pills I had at the time. I was using Nutrakey, but with Nutrabio the pills seem a lot stronger and I can't tolerate a 400mg single dose, although 200mg is fine. At the same time, I can have a Starbucks Dark or Medium Roast (Venti/Large) coffee with adequate sugar and feel fine.

I want to take the simplest approach possible, so starting with liver health (i.e. ideally being able to handle three 400mg doses of caffeine per day, or even two 600mg doses per day) and work my way up as it seems to be the bottleneck for a lot of other health.

Currently using:
-Estroban (Vitamins E A D K)
-Energin (B Vitamin complex, I use topically)

I am currently purchasing an amino acid complex, as referenced by Haidut in it's usefulness in restoring proper digestion for a lot of people in this thread:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...entation-for-people-with-poor-digestion.7269/

I bought the custom blend from this source referenced by Dan Wich from this thread:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/custom-amino-blend-group-buy.11341/

The advice I wanted was how can I best combine what I'm using, and what else should I possibly use, to expedite my recovery. Ideally, I want to improve liver function, improve digestion, raise temps, and have regular bowel movements.

1. Should I use the amino acid blend along with some OJ/pepsi?
2. How can I consume enough calories? Should I eliminate other protein sources when using the amino blend

Currently my diet consists of:
1. Eggs
2. Cottage cheese
3. Carrot/coconut oil salad
4. Occasional shrimp
5. Beef
6. Orange juice or sugar pepsi
7. Cheese sticks

Really my main thing is I want to "start again" as simply as possible to expedite the recovery of health and well being. I feel now that I have gotten a little lost trying this, or that, and then something else. I know generally speaking I need to keep protein ~80g a day, work on liver health, consume enough sugar, ideally get enough magnesium and zinc, and improve my ability to digest properly (really tough with my gut) really these are the main things that I'm paying attention to.

Is there something I am missing here, or am over complicating? Any general advice is welcome, as I feel like sometimes I am on the right track and then other times I feel fairly lost as I experience bloating, poor digestion, low libido, low temps, and an uneasy un-calm feeling.

As an aside:

Posters like @haidut have been tremendously helpful, not only due to his supplements but also breaking down work that I would otherwise have to spend hours and hours researching (and I don't believe I have as much raw mental horsepower as he does) and it still baffles me sometimes that reading his posts, it looks like he first took care of insulin sensitivity, then he did the caffeine/k2 combination to lean up his liver, and then it's like he basically just went into cruise control (while still getting adequate vitamins/nutrients within reason and not being completely obsessive) and got his health back and isn't even real careful with his diet anymore relatively speaking to how careful some of us try to be. I really want to emulate his success with this as having my health handled and well is by far my #1 priority at the moment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals