Digestión Issues. Activated Charcoal Despite Constipation?

Vins7

Hello everyone.

I have clear symptoms of endotoxin and inflammation and intestinal damage, such as constant bloating after meals and, at the end of the days, blocked or congested ears, constipation (I can do it three or four times a week),
white tongue. I'm trying to figure out what kind of food gives me symptoms, but I think that's pretty much it, it's impossible not to have a bloated belly at the end of the day unless I eat too little food.

I also have symptoms of low metabolism, low energy, low libido, low exercise tolerance, poor digestion, bad mood, cold hands and feet, low tolerance for low or high temperatures. In conclusion, my life is unhappy now, I have no motivation or pleasure at all.

I feel like I am thinking too much about my health problems and now I am really stressed.

I have done some tests. Sibo is negative on the lactulose (hydrogen, methane) test, and a gastroscopy showed that I have a slight flattening of the intestinal villi.

I have tried to remove all gluten for 25 days, but nothing changes during those days.
I have tried betaine HCl because some foods with enough meat or protein and fat give me poor digestion, although they do not bloat me, they make me feel worse than with sugars and starch, although they bloat me more. Betain HCl did not work for me, I had worse digestions when I took it, I think I took too much.

I'd like to try activated carbon, but I'm not sure because of my constipation.

Any experience or advice?

Thanks and greetings from Spain.

sweetpeat

Have you tried anything to resolve the constipation? Like cascara sagrada? It's possible resolving the constipation will help your overall digestion and relieve some of the symptoms. You could also use the cascara to balance out the charcoal's constipating effects.

OP
V

Vins7

[QUOTE = "GreekDemiGod, post: 520144, miembro: 10546"] Mira mi hilo, tuve la mayoría de tus síntomas, mejorando lentamente en todos esos. [/ QUOTE]
Check out my thread, I had most of your symptoms, slowly improving on all those.

What diet did you get better with?

Maybe cypro could help me, I will Talk about this with my doctor.

Would you take activated charcoal despite constipation?

Thanks, I don't know where to start..

OP
V

Vins7

Have you tried anything to resolve the constipation? Like cascara sagrada? It's possible resolving the constipation will help your overall digestion and relieve some of the symptoms. You could also use the cascara to balance out the charcoal's constipating effects.
Coffe and oatmeal porridge help me, i'm going to try with cáscara ir psyllium.
But first thing that I would like to solve is diet. I'm drinking everyday milk and some yogurt or dairy desserts, I can't find a good ice cream and I always would eat starches or sugar.
I don't know if I should avoid all kind of dairy and grains/starches/sugar, I crave It a lot and I have read that meat based diet is worse than dairy fruit based diet.
I don't know what to eat.

OP
V

Vins7

I feel like if I couldn't hydrate me really well, although I drink water and salt, I piss very transparent and I still feel dehydrated, especially in the morning.

Could It be due to I'm not taking enough salt yet? How much should I take aprox.?

EIRE24

It sounds like you have got an ulcer to me. I would go to a doctor and ask him to send you for an endoscopy.

OP
V

Vins7

It sounds like you have got an ulcer to me. I would go to a doctor and ask him to send you for an endoscopy.
I did it and the result was that everything was good but then, in the report where they analyzed samples, they saw that there was a discreet flattening of the intestinal villi, the only diagnosis was chronic erosive duodenitis, which is equal to nothing, it is only by labeling soIt inme way.

blocked or congested ears

This ears related symptom is a sign of electrolyte disbalance try drinking more water and more salt.

OP
V

Vins7

This ears related symptom is a sign of electrolyte disbalance try drinking more water and more salt.
Thank you.
I wouldn't have imagined It.
The truth is that I take enough salt but I am never thirsty and if I drink I usually piss transparent enough fast.

Thank you.
I wouldn't have imagined It.
The truth is that I take enough salt but I am never thirsty and if I drink I usually piss transparent enough fast.

I experience this in case of serious exercise or some extreme experiments with my body. It's a well known symptom in marathon runners. "Clogged ears marathon running" Google search could give some info.

Some discussion on reddit too.
Reddit - running - Ear clogging up while running... has anyone else had this happen?

Although I would advise you to visit otolaryngologist, just to be sure

OP
V

Vins7

I experience this in case of serious exercise or some extreme experiments with my body. It's a well known symptom in marathon runners. "Clogged ears marathon running" Google search could give some info.

Some discussion on reddit too.
Reddit - running - Ear clogging up while running... has anyone else had this happen?

Although I would advise you to visit otolaryngologist, just to be sure
Wow, Exactly, it happens to me especially when I do exercise and is often accompanied by mucus in the throat and sometimes a runny nose.
Thank you for explaining me bro.