Altitude, Infection, Digestion . Advice Please :)

Ivaylo

Hello to everybody.

I need some tips because I am getting crazy. Just a brief explanation - for many years I had very bad digestion and constipation. Almost 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I pretty sure that this arthritis is connected with some underlying infection. I drank tons of antibiotics back in the time, the blood test became negative but a few symptoms remain.

And somehow when my digestion starts to work by any reason, the arthritis pain and the uti symptoms almost disappear immediately. But I have no idea how to improve my digestion - I tried everything without any success and at the same time it happens sometimes - to eat junk food, to drink alkohol and suddenly everything to get better.

Last week I went to the mountain (over 2000m altitude). I ate foods which usually make me to die :D But everything was perfect. And just after a few hours there was not even a sign of constipation. Perfect bowel movements. I don't understand how is this possible. It seems to me impossible only the CO2 to be the reason. I practiced a lot bag breathing, different breathing methods - without nothing similar to happen.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you.

milk_lover

Do you drink Coke or Pepsi with your meals? I think they really help with digestion!

tara

I tried everything without any success and at the same time it happens sometimes - to eat junk food, to drink alkohol and suddenly everything to get better.
Was it some particular kind of 'junk food' that is different from your normal habits that seems to repeatably improve your digestion?

When you went to the mountains, in addition to the altitude, did you also get much more sunshine than usual?

OP
I

Ivaylo

No. Sunshine plays no role for sure. Can't see any difference in the food also. Usually if I drink a lot of alcohol (but really a lot, not just 1,2 beers) the next day I will have normal bowel movements.
I think it is some hidden resisant bacteria which influence and is connected to everything - digestion - arthritis - urinary infection - mood. Because I remember back in the time when I had to start a new antibiotic - the first 1,2 days the pain in the joints disappeared and after that the situation worsened again. And now it is hard for me to believe after so many supplements/diets that just after a few hours in a new place (higher altitude) can make such a dramatic change in my overall health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals