Guidelines For Leaky Gut, High Lactate, Damaged Intestine, Celiac Disease

OP
Broken man

Broken man

As far as minimizing gut bacteria to limit endotoxins, would it be better to take penicillin and doxicycline on empty stomachs?

The leaflets mention to take them with food to increase absorption, but absorption is not our goal here, we want a localized gut action.

If there is no food in the way, they could potentially act more efficiently?
TUDCA

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Mind writing more than just an acronym?

Why do you recommend it? What's the mechanism behind that would enhance absorption if that's what you are mentioning it for?
Tudca Is good for Gut microbiome, against bacterial translocation, helps with leaky Gut.

managing

Mind writing more than just an acronym?

Why do you recommend it? What's the mechanism behind that would enhance absorption if that's what you are mentioning it for?
It is a specific form of Taurine. But it IS known by the acronym, which, if you search it, will hit many results.

T

TheBeard

It is a specific form of Taurine. But it IS known by the acronym, which, if you search it, will hit many results.

I know what TUDCA is and what it stands for.
It was not clear why he was mentioning it in the context that interests us today.
Now that he wrote more than 5 letters, it makes more sense

Tide

Does anyone have some ideas around how to heal the gut, for someone who is heavily gluten intolerant, if they can’t tolerate gelatin well?

I understand that gelatin is extremely important to healing though it’s tough to incorporate properly.

The overall conversation is broader with adequate calcium for example being necessary among a number of other things.

Specific to healing the gut, what have people found to be effective? This thread has some different quality input though nothing truly comprehensive.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Does anyone have some ideas around how to heal the gut, for someone who is heavily gluten intolerant, if they can’t tolerate gelatin well?

I understand that gelatin is extremely important to healing though it’s tough to incorporate properly.

The overall conversation is broader with adequate calcium for example being necessary among a number of other things.

Specific to healing the gut, what have people found to be effective? This thread has some different quality input though nothing truly comprehensive.
Tudca or BPC 157, I am Now trying tudca.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Have you seen this?

SIBO, GERD, LPR, IBS, & Colitis Could Be Vitamin B3 Deficiency - "Niacin Treats Digestive Problems"

T

TheBeard

Antibiotics

Hgreen56

Ye, I think that I am doing good now. What about you? Why dead?
well in your first post you are telling that your health went back and that you have alot of digestive issues again. ;-)
But thats was in 2017.
i am curious what your diet now looks like, whats changed and the reason behind the changes.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

well in your first post you are telling that your health went back and that you have alot of digestive issues again. ;-)
But thats was in 2017.
i am curious what your diet now looks like, whats changed and the reason behind the changes.
Well, for breakfast I have toasts with alot of cheese, tomato puree and orange juice or sweetened pau d arco Tea or oats with honey and goat milk or kefir or cottage cheese or yoghurt with dried fruit or bananas. For lunch I mostly eat potatoes with meat or cheese. For dinner, depends on previous food and time, mostly eggs with bread. Its hard to write food I eat because I am buying foods that have good price so Its always something other but what I wrote is my staple. If I could afford it, I would eat Sweet potatoes all the time but Its expensive here. I am not eating much bread because the bread my mom bake is hard to digest for me and breads from shops are full of preservatives. And for me food isnt as important as supplements to ve honest. I am currently using LDN, mildronate, androsterone, Pansterone, tyromax. LDN and mildronate are only really needed, rest is just for some emhancement.

Hgreen56

Well, for breakfast I have toasts with alot of cheese, tomato puree and orange juice or sweetened pau d arco Tea or oats with honey and goat milk or kefir or cottage cheese or yoghurt with dried fruit or bananas. For lunch I mostly eat potatoes with meat or cheese. For dinner, depends on previous food and time, mostly eggs with bread. Its hard to write food I eat because I am buying foods that have good price so Its always something other but what I wrote is my staple. If I could afford it, I would eat Sweet potatoes all the time but Its expensive here. I am not eating much bread because the bread my mom bake is hard to digest for me and breads from shops are full of preservatives. And for me food isnt as important as supplements to ve honest. I am currently using LDN, mildronate, androsterone, Pansterone, tyromax. LDN and mildronate are only really needed, rest is just for some emhancement.

you find bread harder to digest than meat,oats or potatoes?
Honey makes me always feel tired after eating it, never know why because its just sugar.
how long do you boil your potatoes? (if you boil them)

OP
Broken man

Broken man

you find bread harder to digest than meat,oats or potatoes?
Honey makes me always feel tired after eating it, never know why because its just sugar.
how long do you boil your potatoes? (if you boil them)
Ye, I am very bloated after bread if I dont eat kiwi or something like this after it. I peel them, use some herbs, boil for 30 minutes until its soft.