Peat Battle Rumble: The Ultimate Anti-Histamine Wonder Drug

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Hello Dave. Can you tell me what dose of mirtzapine you used and if there are any downsides please?
I used variable amounts of mirtazapine. I began with less than one milligram and increased gradually from there, eventually reaching 45 milligrams per day. The downsides of any dosage would be cardiac fibrosis due to its agonism of the 5-HT2B receptor. It also interferes with leptin hormone signaling and can increase the risk of developing insulin resistance and diabetes.

The benefits on longevity would decrease as the dosage increases. A higher dosage would increase the activity of norepinephrine. I need to look at the conversion tables to determine the equivalent dosage in a human, but the animal studies show that a small amount of mirtazapine has a longevity-promoting effect similar to cyproheptadine, whereas a higher dosage of the drug has minimal benefit in this regard.

Samurai Drive

I used variable amounts of mirtazapine. I began with less than one milligram and increased gradually from there, eventually reaching 45 milligrams per day. The downsides of any dosage would be cardiac fibrosis due to its agonism of the 5-HT2B receptor. It also interferes with leptin hormone signaling and can increase the risk of developing insulin resistance and diabetes.

The benefits on longevity would decrease as the dosage increases. A higher dosage would increase the activity of norepinephrine. I need to look at the conversion tables to determine the equivalent dosage in a human, but the animal studies show that a small amount of mirtazapine has a longevity-promoting effect similar to cyproheptadine, whereas a higher dosage of the drug has minimal benefit in this regard.
Thanks Dave.

Jessie

Lidocaine is a surprisingly efficient anti-histamine without any drowsiness. I'm not sure about long-term safety profile, but Ray always said anything under 100mgs daily would be safe. It also suppresses endotoxin receptor activity, so it likely has systemic anti-inflammatory properties and could be beneficial for longevity in low dosages.

Unlike cypro and mirtzapine, I'm not aware of any studies showing direct antagonism of serotonin, but considering it's mechanism of action I's seriously be surprised if it didn't antagonize serotonin in some way. The best medical literature on lidocaine seems to be older stuff. It use to be used in treatment of arrythmias, but has largely been replaced in the western world.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Thanks Dave.
No problem. Just think of it as a "dirty" form of cyproheptadine if that helps. It still has some major benefits when used at a lower dosage, particularly in a pinch.

kaybb

Lidocaine is a surprisingly efficient anti-histamine without any drowsiness. I'm not sure about long-term safety profile, but Ray always said anything under 100mgs daily would be safe. It also suppresses endotoxin receptor activity, so it likely has systemic anti-inflammatory properties and could be beneficial for longevity in low dosages.

Unlike cypro and mirtzapine, I'm not aware of any studies showing direct antagonism of serotonin, but considering it's mechanism of action I's seriously be surprised if it didn't antagonize serotonin in some way. The best medical literature on lidocaine seems to be older stuff. It use to be used in treatment of arrythmias, but has largely been replaced in the western world.
Is it used topically ? I don’t know of an oral source or if it’s ever used orally?

japanesedude

I think Famotidine is dopaminergic. It doesn't give me 'lez ****ing gooo' like dopamine boost but It gives me calm and mild dopamine boost that lasts for a day. It's unique.
Famotidine reduce PTH and serotonin which means less prolactin and more dopamine.

FitnessMike

progesterone stopped my raging running nose for good, and it helps with sleep

dukesbobby777

I think Famotidine is dopaminergic. It doesn't give me 'lez ****ing gooo' like dopamine boost but It gives me calm and mild dopamine boost that lasts for a day. It's unique.
Famotidine reduce PTH and serotonin which means less prolactin and more dopamine.

I personally don't notice anything from it. What doses have you used?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals