Permanent "epigenetic" effects of anti-serotonic substances

Lampshard

“If you eat chocolate rather than strawberry ice cream, you will never be the same ever again.” - Peat

Every substance has permanent effects on the organisms that consume it, but it seems that many chemicals that antagonize the "serotonin receptor" leave very visible, lasting changes. Dr. Ray has mentioned taking a single dose of 2% oral lidocaine gel for a bowel issue he had and sensing "something changing" in his intestines in minutes, the bowel problem being resolved afterwards with no need for a second dose. He also has mentioned an anecdote where a girl with bad eczema was cured in a matter of seconds after applying a mix of alcohol and lidocaine to the inflamed skin, a similar effect also seems to occur when it is applied to fresh burns. The eczema did not return.

This forum abounds with good cyproheptadine experiences already, but a girl I know also fixed some allergies permanently after a short cycle of it. Almost everyone reports an immediate noticeable effect after taking it before bed, manifesting in unusually intense, vivid dreams, similar to those after a first dose of glycine. I recall Peat has said it's a good idea for anyone to at least briefly experiment with it.

LSD users report gaining the ability to turn on "visions" even without using the substance, and a general "positive" change in personality. Harmalan (Haidut's new product) seems to also put the brain in a very malleable childlike state allowing an easy (re-)learning of things like using musical instruments, it's as if you're able to rearrange your mind's patterns with it.

Dr. Peat has mentioned a whole series of other anti-serotonin substances (Ergotamine, dihydroergotamine, bromocriptine, lisuride, ergometrine, ketanserin, trazodone, cyproheptadine and pizotifen), some of which seem to have different working mechanisms. Has someone tried experimenting with all of them, going to one after another, seeing which ones *click* and produce a lasting epigenetic effect?

Tribulus is another potentially anti-serotonic herb that Haidut has mentioned on a Bulgarian podcast and seems very safe to try if one is scared to try pharmaceuticals. What do others on the forum think about going on a "journey" through serotonin antagonists to see which one is able to produce a lasting effect? Of course, if one is struggling with an acute health issue, he should first focus on stuff like thyroid, etc. instead of getting distracted with this.

This poast goes hard
Drink up boys.

trailer-park.gif

14af1632-1c38-4b2d-bbe7-07f075b72e30_text.gif

Drareg

“If you eat chocolate rather than strawberry ice cream, you will never be the same ever again.” - Peat

Every substance has permanent effects on the organisms that consume it, but it seems that many chemicals that antagonize the "serotonin receptor" leave very visible, lasting changes. Dr. Ray has mentioned taking a single dose of 2% oral lidocaine gel for a bowel issue he had and sensing "something changing" in his intestines in minutes, the bowel problem being resolved afterwards with no need for a second dose. He also has mentioned an anecdote where a girl with bad eczema was cured in a matter of seconds after applying a mix of alcohol and lidocaine to the inflamed skin, a similar effect also seems to occur when it is applied to fresh burns. The eczema did not return.

This forum abounds with good cyproheptadine experiences already, but a girl I know also fixed some allergies permanently after a short cycle of it. Almost everyone reports an immediate noticeable effect after taking it before bed, manifesting in unusually intense, vivid dreams, similar to those after a first dose of glycine. I recall Peat has said it's a good idea for anyone to at least briefly experiment with it.

LSD users report gaining the ability to turn on "visions" even without using the substance, and a general "positive" change in personality. Harmalan (Haidut's new product) seems to also put the brain in a very malleable childlike state allowing an easy (re-)learning of things like using musical instruments, it's as if you're able to rearrange your mind's patterns with it.

Dr. Peat has mentioned a whole series of other anti-serotonin substances (Ergotamine, dihydroergotamine, bromocriptine, lisuride, ergometrine, ketanserin, trazodone, cyproheptadine and pizotifen), some of which seem to have different working mechanisms. Has someone tried experimenting with all of them, going to one after another, seeing which ones *click* and produce a lasting epigenetic effect?

Tribulus is another potentially anti-serotonic herb that Haidut has mentioned on a Bulgarian podcast and seems very safe to try if one is scared to try pharmaceuticals. What do others on the forum think about going on a "journey" through serotonin antagonists to see which one is able to produce a lasting effect? Of course, if one is struggling with an acute health issue, he should first focus on stuff like thyroid, etc. instead of getting distracted with this.

I think pregnenolone in one dose coming from a stressful background can cause similar corrections, if your brain capacitance has been down regulated because of bad diet or a stressful context pregnenolone seems to correct this.
The caines are demethylating agents.

Nebula

I wonder if I’d get long term benefits from spraying lidocaine on my scalp to treat my dermatitis. Other anti inflammatory substances like aspirin only work temporarily while I use them.

OP
Lampshard

Lampshard

Very interesting stuff. Are you that jacked bulgar on Twitter who never accepts follow requests?

Haha, yeah, sorry if I made you wait

I think pregnenolone in one dose coming from a stressful background can cause similar corrections, if your brain capacitance has been down regulated because of bad diet or a stressful context pregnenolone seems to correct this.
The caines are demethylating agents.

I was actually thinking about pregnenolone as I was writing the post. Peat mentions something similar with a milkshake + progesterone before bed, but it seems to be less of a "click" and more like a "beginning of a change", like finally getting a medicine you needed to push you in a proper direction. But very true RE: demethylation

I wonder if I’d get long term benefits from spraying lidocaine on my scalp to treat my dermatitis. Other anti inflammatory substances like aspirin only work temporarily while I use them.

Definitely try it imo

johnwester130

read what happened in 1971

also coincides with the mass distribution of LSD

Angel45

The caines are demethylating agents
Why would a demethylating agent be anti serotonin. I thought you needed to methylation to break down serotonin and all neurotransmitters or else they build up to toxic levels.

Drareg

Why would a demethylating agent be anti serotonin. I thought you needed to methylation to break down serotonin and all neurotransmitters or else they build up to toxic levels.

There needs to be a reasonable balance, too much is associated with negative outcomes, under stress it increases particularly in childhood.

AdR

Do you have more info or any ideas about the chocolate vs strawberry ice cream quote? I know it's not the point of your post but I find that interesting haha

Can you guys go into more depth regarding your harmalan experiences? How's it affecting you overall, is it increasing your motivation and ability to learn?

loess

Do you have more info or any ideas about the chocolate vs strawberry ice cream quote? I know it's not the point of your post but I find that interesting haha
Me too! I wondered what the seeming detriment of having them both was?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals