RP Email Advice Comment: Lidocaine For Bowel Complaints

FredSonoma

A few drops of 2% are very safe to swallow. Done it times in past when I used to get sore throats so it would numb all the way to back of tonsils. Just wait hour before drinking anything to be sure.
Going to try 00 cap filled with 1% lignocaine now. (dont have 2%).
Just swallowed it, lets see what happens.
What brand do you have?

The first comment talks about this. Only difference I see is that it says Ray used a gel. Further comments talk about using a powder. Yours might have extra ingredients you don't want to eat. Years back when Ray used 2%, there might have been less stuff added for preservative etc.
I asked at "Pharmacy del nino" - where I ordered the product and they said it contained nothing else except lidocaine....

Birdie

I asked at "Pharmacy del nino" - where I ordered the product and they said it contained nothing else except lidocaine....
Excellent. I ordered mine today too.
What brand do you have?
I got mine here. Ecstatichampster posted a link to it: Lidocaineforless.com
Not a link but copy and pasted it.

Birdie

@Birdie @FredSonoma

RP: "You don't want to use the anesthetic high concentration of 2% or something, that'll kill everything it touches"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHKWkqrYqAY&t=5951s

So, RP doesn't recommend the 99% I guess! I can't listen to the whole podcast now, but if he says 2% is high concentration, then the 99% pure that I bought would take a lot of dilution for a correct dose. Think I'll wait until I know more before my husband and I use it. Thanks. I appreciate it boris..

So, RP doesn't recommend the 99% I guess! I can't listen to the whole podcast now, but if he says 2% is high concentration, then the 99% pure that I bought would take a lot of dilution for a correct dose. Think I'll wait until I know more before my husband and I use it. Thanks. I appreciate it boris..
it's confusing because ray himself said that he used 2% lidocaine cream.

Birdie

it's confusing because ray himself said that he used 2% lidocaine cream.
Yes it is. But but that was what 20 years ago? The cream would have been a different formula from ones today, I think.

My powder hasn't arrived yet. I think ecstatic used some and I'll check back here when mine arrives.

Yes it is. But but that was what 20 years ago? The cream would have been a different formula from ones today, I think.

My powder hasn't arrived yet. I think ecstatic used some and I'll check back here when mine arrives.
Update us on the result and please share the link from where you ordered your lidocaine.

2 days ago I told Ray about some bleeding symptoms in my bowels caused by thyroid supplement and he again told me about when he used 2% lidocaine cream which helped him with some colitis bleeding XD If he keeps mentioning it even today he is probably advising us to take it.

I have 5% lidocaine cream at my disposal and I'm not sure weather that is safe enough.

Birdie

Update us on the result and please share the link from where you ordered your lidocaine.

2 days ago I told Ray about some bleeding symptoms in my bowels caused by thyroid supplement and he again told me about when he used 2% lidocaine cream which helped him with some colitis bleeding XD If he keeps mentioning it even today he is probably advising us to take it.

I have 5% lidocaine cream at my disposal and I'm not sure weather that is safe enough.
Thank you. Important to me to know he's still talking about that time he used the 2%. And that's the first I've seen that he was experiencing bleeding, so that's helpful.

I got mine here. Ecstatichampster posted a link to it: Lidocaineforless.com
Not a link but I did a copy and paste. That's the one I ordered.

Birdie

@UG Krishnamurti I found the link:

encerent

For the people looking for OTC alternative - in the US pharmacies like CVS and RiteAid sell mouth numbing gels for tooth pain. They contain either lidocaine or benzocaine. Rubbing it on the gums does achieve systemic absorption, albeit low compared to ingesting a teaspoon of it directly. Going to the dentist also tends to give you anesthesia administered through injection that one definitely elevates systemic circulation. So, just going for your 6-mont checkup (as most people seem to do) will give you a decent dose of one or more of the *caines.

Any way you can provide lidocaine as the substance itself is OTC?

:M :B.

Does anyone have an update from their lidocaine experience?
I bought some lidocaine from that lidocaine for less website. I made a 2% solution in water and put it in a large gel cap. I did this a few times and it made me feel great. I wasn't going after any specific problem, I just wanted to experience it.

I can't really crack the code of Ray saying 2% lido killing everything it touches while so many products are around 2% and Ray saying he used 2%. I put a little in my mouth on a stupid canker sore and it had a very powerful numbing effect. Blows my mind how powerful such a small amount of something can be.

Last edited:

:M :B.

Keeping a container in my kit with 80mg lidocaine powder in it for emergencies. With the note on it to fill to the 4ML line with water. If my math is right it should be 2% but I wouldn't trust my math.

I have no idea if 2% in water is different than 2% in a cream where it may breakdown differently or more gently in the body??

Attachments

• Lidocaine.jpg
    Lidocaine.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom