Is it possible to counteract negative effects from injectable anti-psychotic medication?

Connor888

(sorry for all the duplicate posts im posting from my phone and it went wrong)
Hi everyone
Unfortunately around 8 weeks ago I developed a psychosis that lasted a couple of weeks. I got admitted to a mental health facility and put on 15-20mg of Aripiprazole in tablet form. If that wasn't bad enough, in a few weeks they're telling me I'll have to be put on a once monthly muscular injection in the deltoid(of Aripiprazole) instead of tablets, and I am extremely nervous about this because I know there is a high likelihood I am going to experience some degree of negative effect from this. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice here because this is a first for me.

I've gone my whole life without anti-psychotic medication and I know I can live fine without it minus this recent episode. However, the choice is not mine to make and I don't really have a say in the matter. Is there any way I can supplement my way out of this? The only thing I could think of was to take St John's Wort since it interacts with pretty much every medication but I would be a little worried about Serotonin syndrome... And I'm not sure if it would even be safe to take alongside the Aripiprazole. The interaction could be dangerous for all I know.

Sorry for the long post but I am really stuck with this. Thank you in advance. Any discussion is welcome. Thanks.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals