"The Actual Cure For Male Pattern Baldness"

Udran

Yes, I had always noticed that men who were graying prematurely had no early hair loss, paradoxically...

GorillaHead

For some reason in my day to day life I feel like most of the fat people I see don't have much or any hair loss. I think it may have to with either that fat layer stuff we were discussing earlier or that the extra estrogen fat people have being protective of their hair.
So my new big theory which is nothing new is its entirely energy metabolism.

Free fatty acids cause insulin issues. They also block zinc from getting to where it needs to be and negatively affect thyroid.

now it generally accepted that obese people have FFA levels. But perhaps those who are bees and great hair have low lipolysis so they don’t release FFA as much.

Ableton

So my new big theory which is nothing new is its entirely energy metabolism.

Free fatty acids cause insulin issues. They also block zinc from getting to where it needs to be and negatively affect thyroid.

now it generally accepted that obese people have FFA levels. But perhaps those who are bees and great hair have low lipolysis so they don’t release FFA as much.

im going back to 0 fat, instead of low fat
Fat makes me feel like ***t tbh

Attachments

• 47B95D95-4027-4C2A-A6B7-8945558CEDAC.png
    47B95D95-4027-4C2A-A6B7-8945558CEDAC.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 30
  • AFD60D12-9B08-4B9F-98EB-CABE04C4D2EC.png
    AFD60D12-9B08-4B9F-98EB-CABE04C4D2EC.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 26

GorillaHead

Based on my theory this study backs up the idea why accutane cause hair-loss. It increases free fatty acids when there is too much retinol https://www.jlr.org/content/10/4/395.full.pdf

A case of type 1 diabetes represented by diabetic ketoacidosis after isotretinoin therapy: is it a result or coincidence? | ECE2013

Lin the next few weeks I’ll be revamping my theory on hairloss aga specifically and how it fits all into my previous thoughts I’ve mentioned in other threads.

this is all about finding the weak link in the chain. Scientist have been looking far too deep into the reaction pathway. However it has allowed me to piece together a lot of things.

I want to say it may also be insulin dysfunction and then the AR protects and as a side effect causes hairloss.

asians which are way less likely to bald then white people are disproportionally more likely to develop diabetes mainly on a western diet

What ever it is. Fats. Sugar. Energy metabolism are at the center of AGA. Whatever exact reaction happens leads to low grade Inflammation then endothelial dysfunction. Progressive hair thinning. Calcification. Fibrosis and ultimately an awful patch of skin on our heads.

Last edited:

GorillaHead

@GorillaHead that would mean all who have insulin issues would lose their hair, but we know that's not the case. I can cite a few of them in my own family.

not necessarily. Insulin issues is just a vague term to encompass all the possible areas that could go wrong. There are multiple areas through out the pathway of energy metabolism.

Also losing your hair relies on you AR response.

there is cause. And reaction

not everyone will react the same.
When they first sequenced and found the gene that caused hairloss it was x linked and related to AR. Most likely this is the gene that determines our response. In this case i am theorizing that this gene dictates how you respond to insulin issues

Also in cases of type 1 diabetes who got diagnosed early on they are more than likely to have great hair unless they overdose insulin

Lastly i want to tell everyone here you cant think of science in absolutes especially when it comes to the human body. almost everyone would agree that smoking causes lung cancer yet there are 80 year olds smokes for 50 years and still dont have lung cancer.

Last edited:

Kenny

Yes, I had always noticed that men who were graying prematurely had no early hair loss, paradoxically...
The only one I can think of is Anderson cooper and his hairline has served him quite well

Zigzag

not everyone will react the same.
When they first sequenced and found the gene that caused hairloss it was x linked and related to AR. Most likely this is the gene that determines our response. In this case i am theorizing that this gene dictates how you respond to insulin issues

Interesting, because a couple of people from this forum claimed that there are no genes related to hairloss.

GorillaHead

There's more than a couple. The whole "you inherited it from your Dad" is boogeyman theory.

You dont inherit baldness from your dad. You inherit genes that make you prone to being bald from your family.
Arguing this is very hard. The stats on this is significant. The data is very very strong.

GorillaHead

I have. So that the protein they speculate causes balding. It wasn’t apart of the genetic sequencing tho

So there are two ways to identify genetic issues relating to AGA.

one way is they take biopsies and identify which traits have been down regulated or unregulated. The problem with this approach is we don’t know if these genetic traits are Epigenetic.

so while we may identify up-regulated and downregulated genes these may not be the default genetic expression.

a better way of doing genetic studies is taking the dna of hundreds of bald and balding men at different ages and races and then doing the same for a control of no balding. This would help us find the specific genes that makes us prone to balding

So say u wanted to cure balding using crisper. You don’t look for balding genes you look for the genes that are specifically making you vulnerable to balding. Because there truly aren’t balding genes. There are no genes that tell our body to kill our hair. Otherwise most young people wouldn’t have had hair in the first place. Balding is inflammatory process that gets worse with age.

Zigzag

a better way of doing genetic studies is taking the dna of hundreds of bald and balding men at different ages and races and then doing the same for a control of no balding. This would help us find the specific genes that makes us prone to balding
Somehow nobody has tried that yet. It would give us the bigger picture.

M

metabolizm

There's more than a couple. The whole "you inherited it from your Dad" is boogeyman theory.

Maybe so, but the pattern of my hair loss, and the premature greying, is identical to my dad's when he was my age.

davvid_1

ive noticed the same with early greying and good hair.

Im interested in your thought process gorillahead, I have massive shedding, a the same time the color is turning from black to light brown, and the majority of my beard has also lost its color from black to ginger.

Sounds like it could be a zinc/nutrient problem but have tried to correct all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals